Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BillK post on KTF

mythunter

BillK post on KTF

hello billk , one ? my friend, we still on for the 12 or 15th?

AAAAAAAlllll most caught up. Didn't sleep worth a hoot and up at 5:30 - 2 meetings and now sitting at Caribou Coffee trying to play catch up. . .

Look at it this way. . .

1 They either sit the government or start all over again - I somehow doubt that is on their agenda. . . they've come this far.

2 US and UNSC carry BIG sticks to whack folk with. . . Joe Biden is a "street kid' and well knows the term knee-capping. . .

3 Liquidity is reduced and rumors of LD's are in the air

4 The people are ready to kick some butt

5 The world waits - not just us, the investors, but the WORLD waits

IMO - we're seeing the last of the smoke and misdirection.

Lets put it this way. . . If this was a pure business situation, say, for an IPO, the press would be manipulated to misdirect the public to the advantage of the IPO. We see that here daily in the business sections of the papers [ugh!]

So, lets look at Iraq - they know that they have to do certain things to take their country out of the stone age - to reinstate or revaluate their currency and become the Business of Iraq again. . .BUT, they also know that if they just come out and say "Sure, we have everything in a row and on Thursday, we will announce that we are now a public BUSINESS again and our curerncy will be initially offered at $6.50/share", it would be economic suicide.

So, why be that transparent? All that everybody has been agonizing over, the smoke, the misdirection, are all part of the strategy to successfully launch the viable BUSINESS of Iraq again.

It takes time to prep and then execute the successful process of that.

It sure doesn't help on this side, having to deal with all the smoke, let alone all the experts and fortune tellers who have a brother who knows an uncle who has a sister-in-law who does laundry for. . . . well, you know where that goes. . .

Following the money leads to a set of conclusions. . . it's sooooo close that we are all losing focus and reacting to events that we create in our minds. . .

Its HERE - we just have to be patient and believe. . . just a little longer.

JMO - and, of course, I could be wrong. . .

• Upvote 9

Good read..

I have said along.... dont fool yourself into thinking it will be tomorrow. I have no controll over it.

Dont loose any sleep as.... if you sleep or you dont sleep.... the outcome will be the same.

It will be when it will be....

NOW LETS HOPE ITS THIS WEEK!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the post.

Kingfish

• Upvote 2