Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNN NEWS REPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP USED RUSSIAN DRESSING DURING HIS CAMPAIGN

HAHAHA, I used a phone from China, wore a shirt from Taiwan, honestly don't know where the socks and boxers came from, so does that make wearing the Duluth Trading firehose flex cargo pants, or Whites boots unAmerican?

What about the imported electronics Ram used when they built my truck in America?

OMG, that means the teriyaki yesterday might have compromised national security? 

WAIT!?!?! n no more egg foo young??????!!!!

Say it ain't so......

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Moderators, the site is blocking the name ***, you know short for Gail.

B/A

There's short name for Gail?!!!

And where's the homosexual bashing... just wondering?  And how is it relevant to this thread?

So many questions!!! :confused2:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jaxinjersey said:

There's short name for Gail?!!!

And where's the homosexual bashing... just wondering?  And how is it relevant to this thread?

So many questions!!! :confused2:

Right above... Here it is for you courtesy of LGD.

That's funny I thought he'd be more partial to rainbow stew from those light in the loafers leftist types. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Right above... Here it is for you courtesy of LGD.

That's funny I thought he'd be more partial to rainbow stew from those light in the loafers leftist types. 

That's homosexual bashing?  Sounds like a humorous sexual orientation observation to me.  Aren't homosexuals as fair game as any other identifiable group... especially groups that WANT special distinction?  Isn't the homosexual community proud of their orientation?  Why wouldn't they embrace their distinctions?  Isn't the rainbow their symbol?  Hmmm.... maybe it's the "assault" on stew???

So many questions! 

Now... back to Gail....  :confused2:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Jaxinjersey said:

That's homosexual bashing?  Sounds like a humorous sexual orientation observation to me.  Aren't homosexuals as fair game as any other identifiable group... especially groups that WANT special distinction?  Isn't the homosexual community proud of their orientation?  Why wouldn't they embrace their distinctions?  Isn't the rainbow their symbol?  Hmmm.... maybe it's the "assault" on stew???

So many questions! 

I don't know... When someone uses the term Redneck, some here get very upset and take it personally.. I'm just saying.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

I don't know... When someone uses the term Redneck, some here get very upset and take it personally.. I'm just saying.

B/A

I don't know either.  Most of the labels are embraced by the groups that hold them.  Lots of pride... just sayin'!

Now... back to Gail???  What's the answer?!!!  I hate when you... infer!!!  (Am I allowed to hate that???) LOL

Just now, Jaxinjersey said:

I don't know either.  Most of the labels are embraced by the groups that hold them.  Lots of pride... just sayin'!

Now... back to Gail???  What's the answer?!!!  I hate when you... infer!!!  (Am I allowed to hate that???) LOL

Sure *** is short for Gail... See it won't show.

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Here's a good story I heard was coming out. Trump and Tiger Woods both attended Roman orgies together... I heard it would hit the news stands next week.

B/A

I don't get it.  Is that the beginning of a joke?  Are you leaving out details AGAIN?!!!  LOL

• Upvote 1

Just now, bostonangler said:

Sure *** is short for Gail... See it won't show.

Is it... Gal?

Guess not... it shows....

Hmmm....

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Is it... Gal?

Guess not... it shows....

Hmmm....

Oooooh.... is it Gil?   Oh wait.... Abby... or Abs???   Drum roll. please.....

Dang... wrong again!  No cigar!

Heck... I'll take one anyway... just for my effort!  :cigar:

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jaxinjersey said:

So many questions! 

Now you know better than that anything from the homo/transgeidon'tknowwhatiamtoday/childmolestingteachersunion is definetly off limits to all humor. :lmao: Dang did I just say all that? Must be a Mississippi Redneck thang. Ya'll know what I mean :lmao: Somebody hold ma beer cause dis is about to get real. 

• Upvote 4