Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revealed: Venezuela sells passports to anyone willing to pay in Iraq

tigergorzow

Revealed: Venezuela sells passports to anyone willing to pay in Iraq

February 10 2017 06:08 PM
Venezuela sells official passports to anyone willing to pay in Iraq
Venezuela sells official passports to anyone willing to pay in Iraq

The Venezuelan government has been issuing official passports to any individual willing to pay for one in Iraq, even if they have ties to terrorism, the CNN reported. 

A whistleblower working for the Venezuelan Ambassador to Iraq alleges workers in the embassy have been making millions of dollars off of the practice, putting the lives of people living in western countries at risk.

Venezuela is a close ally of Iran, the backer of Hezbollah, and extremely hostile to the United States. Hezbollah is the most prevalent terrorist organization in the world and be fore 9/11 was responsible for more American deaths than any other terrorist organization. The group operates in over 40 countries and on 5 continents, including operations in at least 15 US cities and four major Canadian cities. Those traveling on a Venezuelan passport must obtain a visa to enter the United States, but can enter 130 other countries without one. 

ISIS, which has taken over large swaths of Iraq and Syria, has hundreds of millions of dollars at its disposal to purchase official passports. Additionally, the terror army has set up their own fraudulent passport system.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/5929/Revealed-Venezuela-sells-passports-to-anyone-willing-to-pay-in-Iraq

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, KDuesing said:

No please let them into America were to dumb to know to keep you out, im surprised Obama isn't there at the airport opening the door for them.

Sorry im a lil salty over the courts overturning the president immigration halt.

I can understand your frustration KD. We have a bonehead leader here in Canada as well that is basically begging them to come here.

The knot-head. PS, I was referring to Obama and not Trump.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1

Hopefully, now that the courts have denied returning the lower courts decision, to the lower court, Trumps team will simply re-word the Temporary travel suspension from these 7 countries and re-issue the executive order. Of course putting in writing that people with legal  green cards and or passports , will be allowed to re-enter the U.S. after a M.E. trip. Of course if they can prove said legal travelers received some sort of rqdicalized training, well maybe they can be looked at.

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I have a couple of Venezuelan friends waiting for a passport since October 2014 and the Venezuelan government is giving passports to terrorists in the ME.

I used to live there - in a different political climate - such a beautiful country with beautiful people and culture - this is so very sad to read, unsurprising, but sad, with the country's leadership in the last couple of decades. I have wonderful friends there, and they are on my mind often - this last year or so, I don't hear from them as often as before - a sign of their time. 

We have elected a President who I truly believe will do everything in his power to ensure that our countrymen are protected from those who mean us harm. I wish Venezuela had the same concern for its citizens. 

• Upvote 2