Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Many Average People Know About Dinars?

Hopeful Leo

Hi, new today but have been lurking a bit.....

I had never heard anything about dinars until about 6 months ago (stay at home mom), so I am wondering: How many average people have heard about this, in your opinion? 1 in 100? 10 in 100?

Throw it out there, I'm very curious....... :) Thanks!

oh, im guessing 1 in a thousand......however i've told my entire freinds and family.....almost to a person, they have poopoo'd me.....the only ones who are invested with me are the ones that i've gifted.....the others i've decided to set aside a 5 dollar investment, so i can give them a check when it rv's....funny stuff for me, and i can show them how to invest in the vietnam dong

• Upvote 2

Posted Today, 09:29 PM

I had never heard anything about dinars until about 6 months ago (stay at home mom), so I am wondering: How many average people have heard about this, in your opinion? 1 in 100? 10 in 100?

Throw it out there, I'm very curious....... Thanks!

0 Back to top

MultiQuote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 cris

Group: Members

Posted Today, 09:36 PM

oh, im guessing 1 in a thousand......however i've told my entire freinds and family.....almost to a person, they have poopoo'd me.....the only ones who are invested with me are the ones that i've gifted.....the others i've decided to set aside a 5 dollar investment, so i can give them a check when it rv's....funny stuff for me, and i can show them how to invest in the vietnam dong

Read more:

I learned about it working overseas been waiting 5yrs for something to happen.

I have causally mentioned it to folks they feel I am eccentric and don’t pay much attention. I can only smile now and tell them to have a nice life.

• Upvote 2

Good question. I received a letter a little more than a year ago from a guy who was selling IQDs. He got my name off a mailing list he purchased. I bought a significant amount from him since that time, then in May I started doing more of my own research and discovered this site, bought Adam's book, and followed his advice on purchasing from Dinar Trade. I would like to buy one more round before it RVs but if I don't make it I will be happy with what I have now. My family and friends all think I'm nuts, and my wife is torqued that I am throwing OUR money away. I hope to have the pleasure of surprising her and my skeptical friends soon.

Best of luck and success to you!

• Upvote 1

Good question. I received a letter a little more than a year ago from a guy who was selling IQDs. He got my name off a mailing list he purchased. I bought a significant amount from him since that time, then in May I started doing more of my own research and discovered this site, bought Adam's book, and followed his advice on purchasing from Dinar Trade. I would like to buy one more round before it RVs but if I don't make it I will be happy with what I have now. My family and friends all think I'm nuts, and my wife is torqued that I am throwing OUR money away. I hope to have the pleasure of surprising her and my skeptical friends soon.

Best of luck and success to you!

Is it possible that Iraq could change the notes to smaller ones and give us the equivalant ( like my 25k note would be broken into smaller notes to equal 25k) and then they just allow the Dinar to rise gradually over the years? I know anything is a possibility but could this be one of those possibilities. Just wondering if anyone knows or can guess.

My family and friends all think I'm nuts, and my wife is torqued that I am throwing OUR money away. I hope to have the pleasure of surprising her and my skeptical friends soon.

Wow, you're either very brave or very stupid to purposefully, knowingly, and repeatedly torque off your wife! Peace in my home is worth more than millions. ;)

I'd say it depends on how good of a cook she is! You may do yourself a favor by buying even more dinars!! :D

Hahaha. Funny stuff. I think we all have our "hobbies". My husband likes to hunt and fish which costs money so I figure buying Dinars is my hobby. I like to buy a few more when I have a bit of extra $. We don't have a lot, but it will change things dramatically for us.

We swore we'd only buy as much as we could afford to lose. :)

I am not basing my response on any figures or equations just an observation, out of the hundreds of people I work with and some of which I have told about the Dinars

I would figure 1% are invested in the dinar, like said above most think I am a fool, some seem interested but don't want to take that step into investing, an a very Very few I have gifted

some to have picked up more on their own, (when I say few I mean 1)

so you can expect almost the same throughout the rest of the states

Tony

Hi everyone! New lurker here...and first post! Found out about dinar about January this year... Bought 1st batch Feb 2010...have 2nd batch on the way!

I do have a question though...May not be in the right section for these? :unsure:

Where can I find out info on what to do when it RV's...and doing the exchange with Ali for $150 a million (prorated if less than...) ??? I would hate to miss out on that deal instead of cashing out at an international bank...

I live in Florida and I think from the reading posts here is Ali is going to or already has an office in Spring Hill, FL ??? I looked on mapquest and there are 4 Spring Hills in Florida! :blink: LOL... Anyone have any idea which one it is? :lol:

Thanks in advance for any info!

Rob

I found out about the Dinar in 2005 from a co-worker whos son-in-law told her that the soilders in Iraq were buying the dinar. She did not buy any but I did. I forgot all about it checking the exchange rates every once in a while. I found this website about a month or so ago. I told a few people about it and a few bought and the rest thought it was crazy. I visualize that when the dinar RV's that the news is going to say if you had bought this before the RV you would have made millions of dollars and be so excited I was one of those people.

Don't know the percentage of people that know about the dinar investment, but I heard about it from an Iraqi co-worker about 4 years ago. i didn't purchase any then though, i was one of those people that didn't believe and didn't want to risk money, as i had been recently badly burned in a ponzi scheme. I then heard about it again this past January/February from another co-worker, this time I hopped on the rollercoaster and bought some dinar.

Bought my first Dinar over six years ago. I first read about in the newspaper did the research and purchased my first Dinars, As for how many people know about the investment i saw some numbers on this once and it is some where around .22% or 2 people in 1000 now these figures have most likely changed, as i saw this some time ago.

Throw it out there, I'm very curious....... :) Thanks!

If you look at the pinned articles on DV regarding the economist that estimated the number of individuals who own IQD at 750,000 and combine it with the July 1, 2010 population estimated at 309,643,000 ... let's look at the math

(750,000/309,643,000)*100=.24%

That's slightly less than 1/4 of a % (no, not 25%) ... or, specifically, in answer to your question ... roughly less than 1 in 4,000,000

What that means is that very few people took your advice and very few will be rewarded

If memory serves the average IQD purchase is 2.266Million ... depending on the RI/RV that could be extraordinarily important

I hope that this helps

Peace

Doc31

Edited by Doc31

If you look at the pinned articles on DV regarding the economist that estimated the number of individuals who own IQD at 750,000 and combine it with the July 1, 2010 population estimated at 309,643,000 ... let's look at the math

(750,000/309,643,000)*100=.24%

That's slightly less than 1/4 of a % (no, not 25%) ... or, specifically, in answer to your question ... roughly less than 1 in 4,000,000

What that means is that very few people took your advice and very few will be rewarded

If memory serves the average IQD purchase is 2.266Million ... depending on the RI/RV that could be extraordinarily important

I hope that this helps

Peace

Doc31

Wow! That does help, Doc31, thank you! Interesting to see the average amount people buy....

Hi everyone! New lurker here...and first post! Found out about dinar about January this year... Bought 1st batch Feb 2010...have 2nd batch on the way!

I do have a question though...May not be in the right section for these? unsure.gif

Where can I find out info on what to do when it RV's...and doing the exchange with Ali for $150 a million (prorated if less than...) ??? I would hate to miss out on that deal instead of cashing out at an international bank...

I live in Florida and I think from the reading posts here is Ali is going to or already has an office in Spring Hill, FL ??? I looked on mapquest and there are 4 Spring Hills in Florida! blink.gif LOL... Anyone have any idea which one it is? laugh.gif

Rob

I would check your local bank as well. My bank is going to give the regular private exchange rate plus a flat fee of $15 regardless of amount cashed in and the Fedex fee to send them to the central bank where the bills are verified. So I will be paying less than $50 for many millions of IQD to be traded in. This is the best option I have found. Some prefer Ali but I am personally going to go with my regular bank...

• Upvote 2

I do have a question though...May not be in the right section for these? :unsure:

I live in Florida and I think from the reading posts here is Ali is going to or already has an office in Spring Hill, FL ??? I looked on mapquest and there are 4 Spring Hills in Florida! :blink: LOL... Anyone have any idea which one it is? :lol:

Rob

I live in Spring Hill, Fl. Been here for almost 25 years don't know of any other Spring Hill's in Florida.

I started going to my bank bi-weekly for a while to purchase dinars. Then a few weeks ago when I came in I was told that because my friends and I came is so often word spread and now the whole bank has purchased dinar. Well, now what happens when its time to cash in and the people at the bank are in line with me? Whose going to run the bank? Actually I bet there will be a lot of businesses that wont be able to open that day because the new millionaires have better things to do. Goooooooooooo RV

I found out about the dinar in june 2009, from a coworker. Since then we've had 20 coworkers invest and probably 20 family members invest. Every one of them did the research themselves. they are all stoked about the investment. Only a handful have enough to retire if it cones in at $2-3. All will be more comfortable in this life though.

I was made aware of Dinar about a year and a half ago by my mother-in-law. I had an immediate feeling that it would be a good investment to get into. Even though her excitement and enthusiasm about an impending RV was infectious, I had a small rational voice in my head saying that it may be a long-term investment, so for a while it was like riding an emotional roller coaster listening to all the Rumor. It took a LARGE amount of convincing to get my husband to see the future worth of the investment, and now he is as solid a believer as I am. In fact, we are very interested in learning of other ways of investing in Iraq's future...we just have a bit of research to do to figure out the steps involved.

Now, I discussed the Dinar with my closest friends and family back when I learned of it and I got pretty much the same response as you say you did...they brushed it off as a scam. Fine...I went on about my business...but as I see things happening over there I decided to give it one last go, so very recently I sent an email out to everyone I wanted to share the information with and I let them know that I wanted everyone to have the same opportunity that I did. Times are hard and people have a hard time justifying spending even a small amount of money on something they don't understand...but I let them know it was the last time I was going to encourage them to purchase it. And...I told them that when it does RV that I would not hear of any of them coming to me for help....not that I want to be bitter and mean...but my husband and I almost literally squeezed blood out of a turnip to purchase what we did to set aside for our future...and if we can do it, so can others. You know what my best friend asked me? She told me that she didn't want to purchase Dinars, but would I help her pay off her house when it RV'd and I made profit!!! I was astounded! I told her absolutely NOT...She is not financially "hurting" right now...but neither is she wealthy...but she does not believe in foreign currency exchange...or doesn't understand it...whatever the case...

Her question to me was exactly what I expect to happen when the RV happens...Since I don't believe that it will make me millions overnight...I think that it will RV enough to help me establish a nest egg for my future retirement...and that doesn't mean to have enough to go paying off other people's homes! Out of everyone I sent the email to, only one of my Aunt's and my Son decided to make the minimum purchase from my favorite vendor...and ask me questions regarding the research I've done. I can only say, "oh well" for the others. I have given them the basic info and provided web links for other information...it's on them now.

Here are some interesting links I've found to learn more of Iraq... Please forgive if it is redundant information, I am new to the site and though I've browsed through, I cannot possibly read all past postings.

http://www.investpromo.gov.iq/index.php?id=7

http://www.investpromo.gov.iq/index.php?id=21 (This link is on here because the PDF file I wanted to attach is too big, evidently. This link is from same site as previous link, but it has a pdf file on it that has a lot of very interesting information about Iraq as a country.)

http://www.nmc.gov.iq/english/index_e.htm

• Upvote 2