Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Florida Airport Killer Was Aashiq Hammad in 2007

First, CNN called him a “white terrorist” and lightened his skin in the photo they displayed.  Then we were told that PTSD was the cause, and it was blamed on the Country failing him.  Now seeing evidence that in 2007 (three years before being deployed to Iraq) this monster was Aashiq Hammad, and no longer Esteban Santiago, his motive becomes quite clear in my mind.  But under Obummers rule, he could never be a Perverted Islamic Terrorist.  (There were several twitter posts on the link that I could not get to post here) RV ME

Florida Airport Killer Was Aashiq Hammad in 2007

The following information is a report by reporter Chuck Johnson at GotNews.

In 2007, Esteban Santiago used the name Aashiq Hammad and recorded Islamic music.

Fort Lauderdale Airport terrorist Esteban Santiago registered on MySpace under the name “Aashiq Hammad” and recorded Islamic religious music on the site, 3 years before he ever deployed to Iraq as a U.S. soldier. That sort of kills the whole PTSD case the family and the media are setting up for him.

And you know what else? What are the chances his family didn’t damn well know it?

Got News found Esteban’s two email addresses and verified them with other identifying information like his brother’s name.

The second e-mail, “Naota33@hotmail.com”, is how GotNews exclusively visually identified Santiago before every mainstream media outlet and discovered he was posting on an explosives/weapons forum about mass-downloading Islamic terrorist propaganda videos in 2007 yesterday.

Today, Got News discovered the first e-mail, “Naota017@gmail.com”, in the MySpace database that was leaked earlier this year.

He was on MySpace as Aashiq Hamad in 2007. He was in Iraq in 2010 at the earliest. There goes that PTSD lie.

Sounds Like He’s a Convert to Islam

The songs he recorded included, “La ilaha illAllah”, which is Arabic for “There is no God but Allah,” and the first half of the Muslim declaration of faith, the Shahadah.

Got News would like to know why the MSM is lying to us.

“Intentional” recitation of the Shahadah is generally considered sufficient to convert to Islam. If you listen to that song, you will find it sounds like Esteban Santiago was “intentional” about what he was saying. You can see his brother come up on his friend’s list. This is the guy.

This freak planned his trip to Florida to kill the victims, people going on a cruise. When he went to the FBI last November and told them he was being forced to listen to Islamic music, was he looking for help or was he setting up his defense? This is a cunning, evil man.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/florida-airport-killer-aashiq-hammad/

• Upvote 6

I suspected from The Moment I Saw the first news reports of this incident that something just wasn't right. Military mrap Sheriff's Department dressed as soldiers the whole thing just stunk to high heaven. This is just more evidence why everyone needs to cancel their cable news mainstream media spreading their fake news as always.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I suspected from The Moment I Saw the first news reports of this incident that something just wasn't right. Military mrap Sheriff's Department dressed as soldiers the whole thing just stunk to high heaven. This is just more evidence why everyone needs to cancel their cable news mainstream media spreading their fake news as always.

Wait....It was a real airport, wasn't it?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

many are slowly waking up and figuring out the mainstream media is a mouthpiece for the establishment to further their own agenda and is not in the business for putting out truth any longer.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 6:43 AM, Shabibilicious said:

This is huge news.......I'm perplexed as to why this story, almost a day after it's original posting, has not garnered more comments from the DV community.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

I don’t know why either.  But I can guess why a “white Hispanic”, veteran PTSD sufferer was blamed for the attack and not a Perverted Islamic Terrorist.  After all, there have been no terrorist attacks under Obummer, according to Obummer.  In case you missed the news……

Florida airport shooting suspect said he did it for ISIS, officials reveal

Accused Florida airport shooter Esteban Santiago told investigators that he spoke with ISIS terrorists in “jihadi chat rooms” and carried out the deadly Jan. 6 attack on behalf of ISIS, authorities said Tuesday during a bond hearing.

Santiago, 26, practiced firing his semiautomatic handgun at a range in Alaska during the months before he allegedly killed five people and wounded six others at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FBI agents testified, according to The Orlando Sentinel.

“At various points…he said he carried out the attack because of government mind control,” prosecutor Ricardo Del Toro said. “But he later said he did so because of [ISIS]…after participating in jihadi chat rooms.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/17/accused-florida-airport-shooter-said-did-it-for-isis-officials-say.html

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

How refreshing that under a new, REAL AMERICAN administration, we'll finally all be able to call a spade a spade and

quit tip-toeing around barak Hussein's precious little terrorists and treating them with kid gloves....

That's funny Sgt ! " Call a spade a spade" My daddy use to use that expression all the time. And it just about covers everything and every situation. Under Presidentet Trump we can call anyone of these commies what they really are. No more politically correct ! We don't give a damn anymore ! I think any terrorist ought to be executed live on national TV,  after a speedy trial with the victims Family as jurors....Case closed !

Can't do it on live t.v., TEX....

makes their martyrdom stronger and encourages more of these freaks to act up and out.....

Better to drag their filthy carcasses out behind the woodshed,

water-board the hell out of 'em til they spill the beans,

then give them the option to cut their own throats with a knife just used to slaughter a pig in front

of 'em so they can't have 72 virgins....

or let US do it by dropping 'em out of a plane with the pig strapped to 'em over one of their terror camps,

preferably barak hussein's front yard in Hawaii .

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3