Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Pentagon is drawing up plans for Trump to fight Daesh

yota691

History of edits:: 10/12/2016 11:46 • 90 visits readable
The Pentagon is drawing up plans for Trump to fight Daesh
{International: Euphrates News} Newspaper {Wall Street Journal}, the US Department of Defense Alentagon {} is a series of proposals that would enable the United States to conduct a more active campaign in the fight against terrorist Daesh gangs.
The newspaper quoted members of the US Congress , military officials, the Pentagon is working on the drafting of proposals in response to the request of Donald Trump 's management team in light of strengthening the US military operation against Daesh. 
Among the key points that will put the Pentagon, the transfer of the bulk of the tactical planning for the operations of the powers of the White House mechanism to the Department of Defense, and reduce the powers of the roof of the presidential administration authority in making and decision - making processes of the Pentagon against Daesh. 
The newspaper suggested that officials at the Pentagon on Trump proposes to give them the freedom to determine the number of individuals involved in specific tasks, and replaced in some cases for coordination with the President in the operations and air strikes. 
The United States is leading an international coalition of more than twenty countries since August 2014, and aims to fight Daesh and stop progress in Iraq and Syria after Daesh seized control over vast areas of the two countries. 
The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Joseph Dunford, earlier this month announced that the Pentagon is currently reviewing the fight Daesh strategy, under the guidance of President - elect Donald Trump. 
Dunford and announced that the Pentagon is drawing up plans for presentation to the new administration of the study, but he declined to give details, saying it would be considered first with representatives of the president - elect, who will take the final decision. 
It is noteworthy that, Republican Donald Trump, who won the last US presidential elections , the democratic political Hillarious Clinton, repeatedly criticized President Barack Obama and members of his administration, including Clinton, because their approach is effective in the fight against Daash.anthy
  • Upvote 4

The problem with this is that WE HAVE A BIG MOUTH we tell the enemy what we are doing all time so they can be ready for us we are stupid Americans well our government and media is.

Just Do It and take no Prisoners because we'll feed ,school, put them up in a holiday inn so they can turn around and attack us from the inside.

:angry:

• Upvote 6

Flash101...I couldn't agree more... I sit back and watch the news and the talking heads, and day after frickin' day these

so called experts are announcing our vulnerabilities and our battle plans to the enemy. It just blows me away how stupid

people on OUR side are.

SHUT THE FRICK UP !!!.

JUST DO IT !!! and quietly pat yourself on the back later.

To many idiots looking for hero cookies before the batter is mixed.

The best things in life RV

yak

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, pontiyak said:

Flash101...I couldn't agree more... I sit back and watch the news and the talking heads, and day after frickin' day these

so called experts are announcing our vulnerabilities and our battle plans to the enemy. It just blows me away how stupid

people on OUR side are.

SHUT THE FRICK UP !!!.

JUST DO IT !!! and quietly pat yourself on the back later.

To many idiots looking for hero cookies before the batter is mixed.

yak

agreed with both of you

shhhhhhh

i myself always like to do things

here the talk later i wonder who did that?

you never talk

never look for a cookie

god will pat u on the back when the time comes

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, davis411 said:

agreed with both of you

shhhhhhh

i myself always like to do things

here the talk later i wonder who did that?

you never talk

never look for a cookie

god will pat u on the back when the time comes

Ya put up and shut the hell up !!!!!!!!!:cowboy2::cowboy2::cowboy2:

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, kenshin7 said:

Trump  has  said no more news contact about military movements after he takes office . he does not want to alert the enemy to what and when our military is doing.

There ya go...common sense.... DUH !!!.  Although we might win faster if we just send Trump to Mosul..

His haircut will scare ISIS away in a heart beat...LOL.

yak

• Upvote 2