Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade no longer offering 5K notes

Just an observation, but I noticed that dinartrade is no longer offering 5K IQD notes; only 10K and 25K notes for sale. Maybe it just means they are out of 5K notes - or perhaps it means something more. Just throwing this out for discussion.

Ali still has & offers 5K notes, but the cost is higher. He did say in a previous chat that all denominations would be exchanged at exactly the same rate...! JSI

RON B)

• Upvote 2

Ron, thanks - it's just not showing on his website now. I plan to purchase more IQD next week and usually purchase 5K notes.

Ali still has & offers 5K notes, but the cost is higher. He did say in a previous chat that all denominations would be exchanged at exactly the same rate...! JSI

RON cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Just an observation, but I noticed that dinartrade is no longer offering 5K IQD notes; only 10K and 25K notes for sale. Maybe it just means they are out of 5K notes - or perhaps it means something more. Just throwing this out for discussion.

You are right!!

I just talked to Ali and he said he is temporarily out of 5K notes, but will have them back in stock soon.

Safedinar.com is down to 25k notes and 10k notes...all other are back ordered.

Have you had a good relationship with Safedinar .com ? I saw an ad and they are offering all denominations and at a very good price.

I was considering buying from them.

Have you had a good relationship with Safedinar .com ? I saw an ad and they are offering all denominations and at a very good price.

I was considering buying from them.

I have bought from safedinar.com several times and they are great to work with.

You are right!!

I had the same experience. It shows the picture of the 5k note, but when I clicked on it to order some it was not available. Also, on one recent order, we ordered the 25k notes and the entire order arrived in 10k notes. We didn't cry about it.

I had the same experience. It shows the picture of the 5k note, but when I clicked on it to order some it was not available. Also, on one recent order, we ordered the 25k notes and the entire order arrived in 10k notes. We didn't cry about it.

I'm with ya on that. I ordered 25K notes and got 10K notes. 4 quarters, 10 dimes, 20 nickles, 100 pennies, as long as the amount is correct...I'm good. B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...