Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

pokerplayer

Mean While in Canada

Hey pp what’s the temp where you live.  I’m watching the KC vs Colts game in KC. Snow and 32.   I really dislike cold, lived in Milwaukee and Chicago as a kid.  Didn’t like it then either.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Hey pp what’s the temp where you live.  I’m watching the KC vs Colts game in KC. Snow and 32.   I really dislike cold, lived in Milwaukee and Chicago as a kid.  Didn’t like it then either.  

Hey Pitcher, currently it is fantastic out side. Only -9 and sunny. Says it will be nice for the next week then drop down to double digits again

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Oh wow, that is really cold.  How do you do that?. I went to a Bears vs Packers game in Green Bay and it was 6.   I don’t even remember the game since I was drinking heavily to stay warm. It didn’t work but I had a blast.  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Oh wow, that is really cold.  How do you do that?. I went to a Bears vs Packers game in Green Bay and it was 6.   I don’t even remember the game since I was drinking heavily to stay warm. It didn’t work but I had a blast.  

Lived here all my life so you just get use to it............. some what, lol

Once the dinars hit, we will be spending all our winters in a nice warm climate. 🌴 🥂 🌞

pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

That’s the way to do it.  We go to Colorado or Cape Cod in the summers in Houston. Way too hot in July and August.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

That’s the way to do it.  We go to Colorado or Cape Cod in the summers in Houston. Way too hot in July and August.  

image.png.6b2e31b951b5db410eaccc33dbcebe83.png

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

-20 my part

• Upvote 1