Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Higher

jedh

Hello, I am not a Newbie to IQD but am to posting on DV. Have held some IQD since 2004. Have been logging and reading DV Rumors and news for about the last 3 months. IMO when the RV happens on 7-11-2010 it will RV at a rate of at least 1USD to 1 IQD. My reasoning is this. If it were going to RV at a rate of say 10 cents or even 20 cents it would have by now. If it had think of what it could do to bring joy and confidence to the brave people of Iraq. There would be dancing and weapons discharges in the streets celebrating the birth of a new Democracy in the world. And this could have been done ,IMO, without some of the pieces of the puzzle in place. It would have been a great signal to the world that Iraq is now a part of the greater scheme of things. Nough said.

My date of RV comes from the fact that I seem to be seeing those 2 numbers, 7 and 11, quite a bit lately no scientific reasoning.

Bye for now!!

• Upvote 1

My date of RV comes from the fact that I seem to be seeing those 2 numbers, 7 and 11, quite a bit lately no scientific reasoning.

The scientific reasoning behind it would be you must live in a city where they have a lot of 7-11 convenience stores. :lol:

Hello, I am not a Newbie to IQD but am to posting on DV. Have held some IQD since 2004. Have been logging and reading DV Rumors and news for about the last 3 months. IMO when the RV happens on 7-11-2010 it will RV at a rate of at least 1USD to 1 IQD. My reasoning is this. If it were going to RV at a rate of say 10 cents or even 20 cents it would have by now. If it had think of what it could do to bring joy and confidence to the brave people of Iraq. There would be dancing and weapons discharges in the streets celebrating the birth of a new Democracy in the world. And this could have been done ,IMO, without some of the pieces of the puzzle in place. It would have been a great signal to the world that Iraq is now a part of the greater scheme of things. Nough said.

Bye for now!!

Or ... you could be getting vibes from my family ... my birthdate is the 7th and my mom and sister's is the 11th .... sorry, couldn't resist. I know many people have these "senses" and are often right ... hope you are! :D

• Upvote 1

Bye for now!!

Unfortunately things dont work that way....i wish they did!!! they havent budged on the exchange rate because they have things that need to be done before any of that can be justified....10 or 20 cents could very well be the RV...who knows!! Its just not likely that it will happen all overnight....gradual and letting it float is more realistic....

This post may well be the corollary of what is explicitly stated in Proverbs 17: 28.

Perhaps you missed Proverbs 17:14 ... go easy on newbies my brother ... we are all excited or frustrated ... depending on what IQD news you read you can be both in the same day ... LOL

And no I'm not holding my breath for 7/11 either!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

Well I am not sure when the IQD will post its change but due to the mindset of the political hiearchy, if they can't make up their mind on the decision of the highest position of government then you can very well just sit back and start ordering Christmas presents. I hope it would be Christmas in July but unless the higher powers of UN, IMF, or GOI step in we will be in a rocking chair before they make up their mind to RI/RV. I am certain the impasse they are facing isn't as much of a concern to the leaders or they would not have drug out the election process this long. They are slower than molasses on a cold day in January in Siberia when it comes to moving forward. I just hope it will happen soon, my piggy bank is starting to squeal.

And just to add a little drama to my 7-11 date. That is Sunday which I believe is the start of new banking week and it is also the date of a new moon. The first sighting of a crescent moon after a new moon is the start of a new Islamic month. Again no scientific proof just a lot of HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Hey Munsch where you been man? Glad to have ya back,how are thing in Texas!!

Thanks ... Just been busy with the 2 jobs and some other things. I have been lurking a little to keep up to speed. I am thinking about quiting my 2nd job this Monday to find a better one since they pay is not worth it. Crossing fingers for a RV before then so I can quit in style though. B)

Perhaps you missed Proverbs 17:14 ... go easy on newbies my brother ... we are all excited or frustrated ... depending on what IQD news you read you can be both in the same day ... LOL

And no I'm not holding my breath for 7/11 either!

Peace

Doc31

[b]Thanks for the post and thanks DOC...for bringing it back around!!!

However it happens ,whatever your perspective is........ Go RV !!!!!