Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki's Congress: Be strong, do not be afraid to corrupt

yota691

Maliki's Congress: Be strong, do not be afraid to corrupt

logo jumhuriya
Thu, 01 Sep 2016 09:10:47

Head of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki on Thursday warned parliamentarians to take responsibility not bargain them.

Maliki wrote in his tweet on the social networking site Twitter that "the MP responsible to one hundred thousand of citizens and to bear the responsibility and Aisawm by a whatever relates to it.

He added that he "believed in the need to grant their right to make the decision according to assess the public interest of Representatives.

Experiencing the Iraqi political arena mobility overheated these days by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and other politicians to create conditions for holding contacts alliances with various parties and political forces to arrange for him to achieve results in the upcoming elections.

• Upvote 1

History of edits:: 01.09.2016 13:41 • 40 visits readable
Maliki: There are those who planned the events of a political coup that puts Iraq to dictatorship
[Oan- Baghdad] 
president of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki said that "there are those who planned the events of a political coup bring Iraq back to the time of the dictatorship."
He said al - Maliki , according to a statement his office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, through the modernization of the electoral record today in one dedicated to voter registration update in Baghdad centers "must be on the citizen participation in the election to choose a competent and honest characters that can exercise its role of building the nation," calling to "not to believe rumors and propaganda launched by the enemies of the democratic process in Iraq in order to demoralize the citizen and prevent him from exercising his right to choose whom he deems appropriate." 
He stressed that active participation in the upcoming local elections will guarantee the truth to represent the will of the citizens to change and reform. " 
He said al - Maliki "we are today in front of the planning of the events of a political coup bring Iraq back to the time of the dictatorship across the strike of the electoral process through discourage people from participating in the next elections under various pretexts," and urged "citizens to modernize the electoral records in preparation for participation in the elections." 
He praised the "great efforts made by independent electoral Commission 's efforts and take the necessary measures to organize a fair electoral process. "
  • Upvote 1

The article states, "president of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki said that "there are those who planned the events of a political coup bring Iraq back to the time of the dictatorship.""

I do not recall any articles stating there are elements in Iraq wanting to use a political coup to install a dictatorship.  In fact, it appears the opposite where democratic reforms have been and are implemented.  In my opinion, it looks like Nuri al-Maliki is desperately trying to have new elections to bribe election officials and corrupt candidates. Nuri al-Maliki wants to bribe so he can again be Prime Minister.  Once elected, Nuri al-Maliki thinks he can execute Martial Law to become the dictator once he is in office to absolve himself of any prior or future wrong doing or corruption.

In my opinion, this looks like a desperate ploy by a desperate man.  Looks like Nuri al-Maliki's days are numbered since his party unanimously voted in the Amnesty Law - much to Nuri al-Maliki's chagrin - showing Nuri al-Maliki's corrupt influence over the people is alarmingly (according to Nuri al-Maliki) low.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The article states, "president of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki said that "there are those who planned the events of a political coup bring Iraq back to the time of the dictatorship.""

I do not recall any articles stating there are elements in Iraq wanting to use a political coup to install a dictatorship.  In fact, it appears the opposite where democratic reforms have been and are implemented.  In my opinion, it looks like Nuri al-Maliki is desperately trying to have new elections to bribe election officials and corrupt candidates. Nuri al-Maliki wants to bribe so he can again be Prime Minister.  Once elected, Nuri al-Maliki thinks he can execute Martial Law to become the dictator once he is in office to absolve himself of any prior or future wrong doing or corruption.

In my opinion, this looks like a desperate ploy by a desperate man.  Looks like Nuri al-Maliki's days are numbered since his party unanimously voted in the Amnesty Law - much to Nuri al-Maliki's chagrin - showing Nuri al-Maliki's corrupt influence over the people is alarmingly (according to Nuri al-Maliki) low.

Good morning Yota 

I agree Synopsis  we will start to see,  or better, are seeing Maliki engage in even more slippery tactics to woo his supporters back down the dark path of destruction. Although perhaps one of the top 10 richest in the world his wealth will not save him from the inevitable, his days are slowly and surely coming to an end. Abadi, Dr Shabs, Iraq, and the international community are building their case against him now. He is noted as the most corrupt politician on the planet, and he will leave this planet a broken sole. 

To hell Maliki :wave: I will drink to your bones :angry: 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning Yota 

I agree Synopsis  we will start to see,  or better, are seeing Maliki engage in even more slippery tactics to woo his supporters back down the dark path of destruction. Although perhaps one of the top 10 richest in the world his wealth will not save him from the inevitable, his days are slowly and surely coming to an end. Abadi, Dr Shabs, Iraq, and the international community are building their case against him now. He is noted as the most corrupt politician on the planet, and he will leave this planet a broken sole. 

Yep.  I like your word "inevitable" Wilgor!  Looks like more Maliki jibber jabber and antics on the way - for now.

I suspect it will be over :soon: for Maliki as the HCL agreement, the ultra modern banking system(s), and the international protocol(s) are put in place while the other bad actors are likely going to be removed soon - especially from the CBI.  There will no longer be a way for Maliki to pilfer or control.  All his funds in international accounts may already be identified and, possibly, are being frozen for return to Iraq.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning Yota 

A-FRICKING AMEN Wiljor!!!!!!

:bravo::D:D

• Upvote 1