Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Muslim's reaction to Obama......MUST WATCH

Thanks MIT...The problem is that Barry doesn't care about what anyone thinks outside his Muslim agenda...The NWO has been in-play since LBJ bumped-off JFK... There's an evil that's spreading throughout this world and it's goin' to take honorable men with valor to address it...I believe the good Lord has given us our best weapon to confront the extent of wickedness extreme Islam has shown in their rein of terrorist activity...Instill terror upon those insane religious morons by using the wild-hog over-population...Can't eat a wild bore after his jewels drop...might as well benefit from his blood to dip your arrows and bullets in and plop spray a barrel or two out a chopper on top of known Islam concentration before an offensive...Once ya get a body count of these idiots let it be known everyone of these SOB's killed will be buried with a couple of pork slabs to take to Allah ...That'll make'em think twice about their beoch Mohammad...     

• Upvote 2

"Climate change" ... ask yourself what his definition of that term is...if other countries are working on "changing climates" as in controlling the weather, it very well could be our largest threat...nothing is as it appears with this clown, nothing...

stepping off my conspiracy theory box now...carry on! :lol:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mlay901 said:

"Climate change" ... ask yourself what his definition of that term is...if other countries are working on "changing climates" as in controlling the weather, it very well could be our largest threat...nothing is as it appears with this clown, nothing...

EXACTLY   :facepalm:  .....He's a joke.  :mad:   OMG... God help this country find it's way cause the people in charge could care less. :praying:

• Upvote 3

On 7/26/2016 at 3:51 PM, mlay901 said:

Im sure someone is cloud seeding causing dry areas in other parts of the world. How about checking in on that first instead of penalizing our country's people by fining and price gouging from our governments. But we all know its about the money and where is it going,,,,, the pockets of the government and the politicians. 2 party system, them and us.

Over the years we here at DV have laughed about how backwards and crude those "camel jockey's" in the M.E. are.  But apparently the laugh is on us...we are the ones that have allowed someone like Obummer to destroy our country and make us a laughing stock of the world!  All's I can say is God help us! :(

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Over the years we here at DV have laughed about how backwards and crude those "camel jockey's" in the M.E. are.  But apparently the laugh is on us...we are the ones that have allowed someone like Obummer to destroy our country and make us a laughing stock of the world!  All's I can say is God help us! :(

Agreed and Amen.

• Upvote 1