Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Summary of Chat with Ali from Dinar Trade

Dogmatic1

There was an interesting chat on another site (zzz), tonight, which started at 9:00pm CDT. The chat room was very busy (over 600 people). The chat will be edited and posted (i'm sure that will take some time). If and when the chat is posted, I will forward it. As for now, here is a summary of the questions and answers.

1. When cashing in VND or Dinar, what is your charge, flat fee or percentage?

2% for VND and $150.00 dollars per million for IQD

2. When VND rv's, can we cash in at your office?

Yes. All offices will be open when dong or dinar rv.

3. Will you exchange dinar for gold?

Yes. At the Santa Monica Office, only. It will be gold bullion. But, you may pick up gold from USA mints, with receipt from Dinar Trade in Santa Monica.

4. Will all 5k, 10k dinars be as easy to cash in as the 25k dinar.

Yes. No problem. Will also, change out for smaller denoms, as well.

5. When will the PM be announced?

High court has already ruled, up to Parliament to act.

6. Will dong and dinar rv at the same time?

2 different countries, will rv at different times.

7. Can Iraq not honor the dinar's we hold?

Iraq must honor the dinar, can not deem worthless.

8. In your estimation, is the rv imminent?

As a currency dealer, I can not give advice as to when the rv will happen.

9. It is true, that the ISX can not go international until they have a tradeable currency?

Yes! ISX can only go international with tradeable currency.

10. Could not remember the question, but the answer was; The CBI will announce the rv and it will be on the news.

11. Is all the violence in Iraq a distraction for the rv?

No. The CBI has planned for it and is in control.

There was a few other questions, asked, but could not see where Ali, had answered them. Of course, my questions and answers were not verbatim. It was very difficult following the chat. At any rate, not a whole lot of new stuff here. Just interesting. I believe, that Ali, knows when this is all going down. As he answered one of the questions with the CBI being in control and has had this planned. The RV will happen-just when....hopefully any day! GOOOOORVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

This was a really chaotic chat and it was extremely difficult to follow. There were over 600 people on it with people coming and going, typing, chiming in, and so forth. In total there were over 180 pages on Word from the chat. I may have missed some things but this is my best shot at providing a synopsis of the questions and Ali's answers.

[19:18:56] @ Admin Rilee : Is the 5000 and 10000 going to be as easy to cash in as the 25000 notes

[19:19:00] dinartrade : Yes, it will be just as easy. Whether it is a 5k notes or a 25k note they all change just as fast.

[19:19:20] @ Admin Rilee : When do you think the new PM will be seated?

[19:19:58] dinartrade : The iraqi high court has already rules on it. Now it is just up to the parliament in Iraq to seat the PM.

[19:20:16] @ Admin Rilee : Do you feel that the dinar will become a recognized currency BEFORE the RV, and would be a good indicator that the RV is near, or is that something that will likely occur at the same time as the RV?

[19:21:48] dinartrade : Once the Iraqi dinar goes on the world market it will be a recognizable currency.

[19:22:04] @ Admin Rilee : Do you think the dinar and vnd will rv at different times so we will have sufficient time to reinvest in the other

[19:22:44] dinartrade : Yes, the iraqi dinar and vietnam dong are two different currencies in two different parts of the world. I feel that they will revalue at two different times.

[19:22:53] @ Admin Rilee : Are their any banks that you are directly hooked up with that we can use to cause the least amount of problems at the cash in time

[19:23:35] dinartrade : We currently use bank of america, wells fargo, wachovia, and citibank. But we can wire to any bank account here in the US as long as you have the wire details.

[19:23:42] @ Admin Rilee : Was there any special significance to the lack of auctions, last week, especially since there was an auction on Sunday (yesterday)?

[19:24:24] dinartrade : Because of the unrest in iraq last week near the central bank they had held off the auctions.

[19:24:31] @ Admin Rilee : Given this weekends escalation in violence directed at TBI and CBI - and Parliament - does Ali see any move by the IMF or UN relative to our IQD investments?

[19:26:06] dinartrade : The CBI has it in control, as indicated by our bankers they do not need any outside help.

teresakeith : ALI..Thank You for your time! I AM NEW TO DINAR WORLD. CAN YOU GUARANTEE THAT ONCE THE RV OCCURS…THAT IRAQ WILL NOT MAKE IT SO OUR DINAR IS WORTHLESS?

[19:28:30] dinartrade : Iraq cannot render your dinars worthless. Any currency they have released to the public, whether it is here in the US or in Iraq they must honor.

[19:30:41] dinartrade : It is a currency of Iraq, it is used in iraq now. They cannot make it worthless. Even if they were to do something so absurd they will have to give anyone who currently holds dinars enough time to change to the new currency.

[19:30:56] Smackers : ARE YOU STILL PLANNING ON OPENING BANK LOCATIONS IN IRAQ THAT WE CAN MAKE DINAR DEPOSITS IN?

[19:31:37] dinartrade : I am currently in the process of opening an Iraqi bank in which you can deposit your dinars. You will be able to deposit your dinar holdings here in the US at one of our locations.

[19:31:51] Dogmatic1 : Ali, do you feel the rv is immenent

[19:32:26] jhj00 : ali,do ou feel the rv is this week?

[19:32:27] paul.meabon : date and rate?

[19:32:34] dinartrade : As a currency exchange i cannot give advice on when the currency will RV.

[19:31:54] @ Admin Rilee : When will the US locations open?

[19:33:06] dinartrade : We currently have 3 locations open in the US. The rest will open within 5 days of an RV.

[19:34:31] dinartrade : Once the RV occurs you can make an appointment at any of our locations around the US.

[19:29:44] dinartrade : For a list of offices that i will be opening please send an email to sales@dinartrade.com and I will send you the list.

[19:33:12] highlander : dinartrade would we be able to deposit our dinars with you before the RV? If so when do you expect to have your banks available?

[19:34:06] dinartrade : You will be able to deposit it in our bank once it is open, if it is open before the RV. We are working on opening our bank as soon as we can.

Missed Question, something along the lines of "After the RV can we trade our IQD for other IQD or VND?"

[19:35:59] dinartrade : I can trade IQD straight to VND or vice versa.\

[19:36:27] dinartrade : We have plenty supply on the dong, we will be able to handle it.

[19:37:09] Dogmatic1 : Is it true, that the ISX can only go international with a tradeable currency

[19:37:56] dinartrade : That is correct, that the ISX can only go international with a tradeable currency.e

[19:37:38] joyman : Still waiting for an answer to the question regarding the deposit of Dinars to Bank of America, Wells Fargo or CitiBank... or does it have to be thru your bank?

[19:38:38] dinartrade : The US banks cannot take dinar deposits, as they do not have a bank set up in Iraq. They are US banks, not Iraqi banks.

[19:38:52] jhj00 : ali, interest rate at your bank?

[19:46:21] dinartrade : The interest rate will be set by the going rate in Iraq at the time.

[19:39:11] lanispaul : with dinar on reserve and say the iqd rv's over a weekend and the last day to of the reserve falls on the same weekend will you still honor the reserve?

[19:39:40] dinartrade : The reserve is honored, as is stated in the contract on the following business day.

[19:39:40] sportfisher : Ali what can you exchange IQD into after RV, USD, gold ???

[19:39:55] dinartrade : We can exchange the IQD into VND, gold or USD.

[19:39:35] bluemalibu : Who will actually announce th RV...and how?

[19:40:54] dinartrade : The CBI will be announcing the RV themselves. It will most likely be on the news, as was the china move today, and you will also be able to visit our website, www.dinartrade.com, and we will post on the main page if it has RV'd.

[19:40:10] @ Admin Rilee : If someone cashs in for gold

[19:40:22] @ Admin Rilee : how will they receive it?

[19:40:35] @ Admin Rilee : Many people ask how they will get it home?

[19:41:27] dinartrade : You can hire any security company that will transport it for you, or you can always transport it back yourself discretely.

[19:41:48] dinartrade : We will have plenty of security in and around our office building.

[19:42:31] Big Bird : ALI - If exchanging at your NYC location, can we pick up gold at the NYC depository?

[19:43:13] dinartrade : You can pickup your gold at the NY gold depository. We can provide you a receipt for it at our office.

[19:42:55] summer : how will you handle the influx of calls to make appointments without us getting a busy signal?

[19:43:39] dinartrade : We will be having plenty of people handling the phone lines, along with a computer queing system.

[19:45:20] dinartrade : If you wanted to visit our international office you can make an appointment by calling the same US line.

[19:45:02] dinartrade : When the Dinar RV's we will have available smaller denominations.

[19:45:02] dboyer : Ali, if you have all this IQD, why not just keep it and become rich yourself?

[19:45:46] dinartrade : We are a currency exchange, it is our business to buy and sell currencies and make a spread.

[19:45:50] @ Admin Rilee : Ali...any closing statement?

[19:47:33] dinartrade : Thank you all for your questions and being our loyal customers. If you have any other questions you can always email it to us at sales@dinartrade.com. If you need to buy or sell dinars we are always here to serve you. Thank you, and have a pleasant evening.

Questions that went unanswered are below. Don't read anything into the fact that some of these went unanswered. Ali may not have seen them. The chat room was extremely chaotic and hard to follow:

[19:32:49] Lucky 753 : How can the CBI be bringing in liquidity when they keep holding these currency auctions? How much more do they need to bring in?

[19:33:11] Big Bird : Ali, do you have a ETA of when your bank in Iraq will be approved?

[19:46:28] Big Bird : Will there be a cost difference for the lower denominations?

[19:37:38] DinarDiva : Ali. Can you confim that Iraq has removed 70% of their liquidity?

[19:37:01] mmmcgee1 : Ali will your bank have on-line access?

[19:30:03] Vegada : Also is there any truth that Iraq will RV anywhere from .86 to 2.56? Is that a fact?

[19:37:36] eagleone : ALI THE CHINA LIFTING RESTRICTIONS IS GOOOD RIGHT???

[19:36:58] 911TT : you said that you would not chat until it was necessary for you to do so. Why do you feel now is the right time?

• Upvote 4

Man, that was one rough chat. I've never seen one so chaotic. Excellent job on your summarization too! I missed the first few questions. The screen kept refreshing every time I tried to get it. Crazy stuff. I think between your summary, my summary and Carrie Ann's posting we got most of the chat. Who knows though? It was going by faaaaaasssssttttt. lol! :D

Another key question was "If the Dong or Dinar Rv's and we want to leverage into the other currency can you handle it"...something like that... The answer was "We have plenty supply on the dong, we will be able to handle it."

Yes! I remmeber that question. I guess, I should have waited another 3 minutes, CarrieAnn was able to post the chat! Whew! That was tough to follow!

• Downvote 1

Ali keeps it simple , that is why I invested , All the offshore accts yada yada yada , Pay your taxes.. help America ! Thank you Ali for taking Stupid out of the "kiss Rule" hope to see you in Vegas soon. I can't wait to do my part In the change I expect to see in the World . P.S. why risk a Warka ? Ali has best package And to you few worried about similarity to Russia , Welcome Iraq to the world of Democracy , Not the same . Keep it real . Not a rep just a Joe who did his research , and please Pray for the children of Iraq . My 25k dinar (2cents) Ain't squabbling over the pennies , and I am a good tipper.

Thanks so much for posting and for the edit job...the original chat posted by someone else looked completely chaotic. To me, the most encouraging news is knowing there must be an RV by October in order for the ISX to go international as previously announced...and if it happens before July 26th, all the better! Thanks again...reading a chat from someone in the know restores my confidence after what seemed like a weekend full of negative news. :)

Edited by KimberlyHanson

There was an interesting chat on another site, tonight, which started at 9:00pm CDT. The chat room was very busy (over 600 people). The chat will be edited and posted (i'm sure that will take some time). If and when the chat is posted, I will forward it. As for now, here is a summary of the questions and answers.

1. When cashing in VND or Dinar, what is your charge, flat fee or percentage?

2% for VND and $150.00 dollars per million for IQD

2. When VND rv's, can we cash in at your office?

Yes. All offices will be open when dong or dinar rv.

3. Will you exchange dinar for gold?

Yes. At the Santa Monica Office, only. It will be gold bullion. But, you may pick up gold from USA mints, with receipt from Dinar Trade in Santa Monica.

4. Will all 5k, 10k dinars be as easy to cash in as the 25k dinar.

Yes. No problem. Will also, change out for smaller denoms, as well.

5. When will the PM be announced?

High court has already ruled, up to Parliament to act.

6. Will dong and dinar rv at the same time?

2 different countries, will rv at different times.

7. Can Iraq not honor the dinar's we hold?

Iraq must honor the dinar, can not deem worthless.

8. In your estimation, is the rv imminent?

As a currency dealer, I can not give advice as to when the rv will happen.

9. It is true, that the ISX can not go international until they have a tradeable currency?

Yes! ISX can only go international with tradeable currency.

10. Could not remember the question, but the answer was; The CBI will announce the rv and it will be on the news.

There was a few other questions, asked, but could not see where Ali, had answered them. Of course, my questions and answers were not verbatim. It was very difficult following the chat. At any rate, not a whole lot of new stuff here. Just interesting. I believe, that Ali, knows when this is all going down. As he answered one of the questions with the CBI being in control and has had this planned. The RV will happen-just when....hopefully any day! GOOOOORVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Thanks for simplifying. Great job! Also I thought I read somewhere that Ali would be able to do direct ledger transfers through Chase Bank as well as Wells Fargo and B of A as opposed to wire transfers. No mention of Chase Bank in the chat. Anyone have any info on that?

What exactly is meant here??? The CBI is creating the distractions themselves to get ready for the RV ... like smoke & mirrors? :blink:

Ali mentions in his chat that the court has ratified someone as P.M. and it is for the government to announce it. It is unusual for Ali to make such positive statements. I cannot see that mentioned in the news anywhere and would be interested as to where his information came from.

Thanks for simplifying. Great job! Also I thought I read somewhere that Ali would be able to do direct ledger transfers through Chase Bank as well as Wells Fargo and B of A as opposed to wire transfers. No mention of Chase Bank in the chat. Anyone have any info on that?

What are "ledger transfers" and why would we prefer them to wire transfers? Thanks.