Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Next Saturday," the sacking of nine ministers and appointed replacements for them (Details)

yota691

"Next Saturday," the sacking of nine ministers and appointed replacements for them (Details)

21-03-2016 01:30 PM    
Hits: 3555
image.php?token=d35409d3924bd9349bc7839b

Orbit News -

MP for the rule of law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, on Monday, for the determination of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi dismissal of nine ministers Saturday appointed in their stead, noting that al - Abadi will present two weeks after candidates for independent bodies names. 

Jafar said in a press statement, that ' the Prime Minister will wait until next Thursday to receive from the political blocs , the names of the new ministers as agreed gain satisfaction and be an alternative to the Minister of an article from the same block and that no progress will Abadi issue next Saturday. ' 

He added that' every call to all formations Party with al - Abadi was we gave him all the powers that the new minister will be away from the party and we are with him altogether. '

• Upvote 2

Animal Fast.

Animal Style.  Who doesn't like anything Animal style.  Of course, everybody does.  Nobody can't say no.

Five more posts Yota.  You da Man.  Animalistic  Aren't you the lucky one?

I may be the Animal here but even I'm not Animal enough to wear a thong.  Right Davis???  But even if I did, you couldn't see anything cause I have so much red hair everywhere.  More Animal style.  Classy, or maybe even assy, but still Style, Animal Style.

Full circle, Animal style and Animal Fast.

DW Out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/22/2016 at 1:59 AM, DWitte said:

Animal Fast.

Animal Style.  Who doesn't like anything Animal style.  Of course, everybody does.  Nobody can't say no.

Five more posts Yota.  You da Man.  Animalistic  Aren't you the lucky one?

I may be the Animal here but even I'm not Animal enough to wear a thong.  Right Davis???  But even if I did, you couldn't see anything cause I have so much red hair everywhere.  More Animal style.  Classy, or maybe even assy, but still Style, Animal Style.

Full circle, Animal style and Animal Fast.

DW Out.

***///

We don't understand anything in this post except the YOTA kudos part...!  :huh::mellow:

But we had to UN-NEG ya because it was all somehow so, well, just so odd... :shrug: 

...in an intriguing sort of way ! :lol: