Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's 150 day perdiction

Guest marketralley

Guest marketralley

I have a serious question. What happened to Adam's 150 day perdiction. 150 days ended at the end of May, in fact I believe it was May 28th.

ADAM, This question is for you. What happened? You seem to have disapeared from here. What happened to your perdiction.

Also, what happened to your CBI contact? Wasn't he the one who helped you come up with the 150 timeline? I haveen't seen an email, topic or anything from you about him. Is he still alive? Or did he get blown up in last weeks CBI attacks.

This is a serious question and would like to hear from ADAM.

Thank you

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

It was a "perdiction"......based on info he might of heard......no one thought that the elections would take so long....creating the govt has to be done first.....so we continue to wait....thats just how things go......as far as his "perdiction" i believe it was a PREDICTION.....nothing is guaranteed in Iraq....just be patient, a govt isent formed in one day and Im sure thats probly part of what he was counting on to be done by now but as we see they cant make up their mind on anything and we just have to deal with that.....they arent worried about an RV right now, just getting a stable govt together to curb the violence....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest marketralley

Then how about this. GIVE us REAL PROOF about the CBI CONTACT. By now, if this guy really exists, the cbi has to know about him and ADAM talk. IN fact, one email ADAM posted stated that the CBI's boss found out about him and Adam talking, he wanted ADAM info so he could talk to him about investing in IRaq. If that was a legit email than ADAM should have no problem realising either the CBI's contact info or even better, give us the CBI's person's bosses name.

The CBI's boss wanted our information anyway so get us to invest. GIve us his name so we can talk to him directly. If this guy is fro real than there should be no problem in giving us REAL proof. Please dont say that a email is proof. Anybody can type up an email and make it have bad english. That is not proof.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

I have a serious question. What happened to Adam's 150 day perdiction. 150 days ended at the end of May, in fact I believe it was May 28th.

ADAM, This question is for you. What happened? You seem to have disapeared from here. What happened to your perdiction.

Also, what happened to your CBI contact? Wasn't he the one who helped you come up with the 150 timeline? I haveen't seen an email, topic or anything from you about him. Is he still alive? Or did he get blown up in last weeks CBI attacks.

Thank you

I actually recieved an email from Adam just today. This email explained where he has been and what is going on. I am sure that if you did not recieve this email yet, you will be soon.. Be patient.. The answers are there and they are coming.. AS is the RV......... B)

• Upvote 4

True...but with the political environment in Iraq, if it comes in with 150 days of the end of the 150 days Adam is a genious...hey, all you can do is watch, wait and listen, and I have to agree, the RV will come like a thief in the night who dropps millions on his prospective mark ... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Marketralley, with all due respect, you must not have been reading the posts very closely. Someone else inquired about Adam's CBI contact in relation to the bombings and Adam promptly responded. Also, Adam is studying for an exam for some sort of certification or license he needs in order to present the post RV investments he is working on and he has posted several times about this to let us know of his progress. He made if very clear he would not be on the site very much as he is busy studying. As far the 150 day prediction, I frankly had forgotten about that and of course I cannot respond as to what happened with that. All I can say is, it's Iraq....come on, you can't be surprised.

• Upvote 5

Guest marketralley

Who contacted him? WHERE IS THE PROOF?

anybody can say anything. WITHOUT PROOF IT is all bs. Please dont come on and say this or that. IF THERE is no proof than is is all made up. FIction or FAct.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14

Then how about this. GIVE us REAL PROOF about the CBI CONTACT. By now, if this guy really exists, the cbi has to know about him and ADAM talk. IN fact, one email ADAM posted stated that the CBI's boss found out about him and Adam talking, he wanted ADAM info so he could talk to him about investing in IRaq. If that was a legit email than ADAM should have no problem realising either the CBI's contact info or even better, give us the CBI's person's bosses name.

The CBI's boss wanted our information anyway so get us to invest. GIve us his name so we can talk to him directly. If this guy is fro real than there should be no problem in giving us REAL proof. Please dont say that a email is proof. Anybody can type up an email and make it have bad english. That is not proof.

The real truth here is that no one, I repeat no one has to give you anything. Any and all info here that you did not dig up on your own has been given to you to do as you please with. It is not owed to you. Be thank ful that you recieve the results of hard, dificult research from all that choose to share it with you. If you have a problem with what you are recieving on this site from Adam or anyone else, be tactful and PM them. Or check somewhere else for you info.. Just my own personal opinion....... B)

• Upvote 16

If I was this contact, I wouldn't want every one who holds Dinar trying to contact me. Especially when some of them don't know how to take a tip as a tip.(not 100%)

You demand info from someone, that owes you nothing. You did not pay to be on this site. All the info is free to you. How can you demand answers, from someone that owes you nothing?

I forgot to ask...what is a Perdiction?

• Upvote 2

Thank you

Easy babe ,so it did not pan out like he hoped what you want to do hang him. He took his best swing and missed big deal. The people with the best records also have the worst.Let the Man Work.

Mark,

There isnt a 100% + roi, investment out there brother. I havent been here long but I would suggest that instead of getting angry at Adam, I would just say thank you for the information provided. This is obviously a fluid situation.

Edited by Niko
  • Upvote 1

Who contacted him? WHERE IS THE PROOF?

anybody can say anything. WITHOUT PROOF IT is all bs. Please dont come on and say this or that. IF THERE is no proof than is is all made up. FIction or FAct.

Geez , somebody needs an enema. If you don't know what speculation or investment is maybe you should cash in and do something else. It's not Adams fault that CBI was attacked or that the elections is such a mess. You must be one of the people that bought too much and spent money they didn't have in hopes of being rich over night or something like that. You need to do your own homework then depend on somebody else to do for you. It's your money act like an adult and don't blame other people. I am trying hard not to bash people any more but your post really pushed my buttons and wasn't called for. Take that to the bank !!!~

• Upvote 4

Thank you

Spell check?! You cant handle spell check!!

• Downvote 2

Currency changes are always unannounced, sudden and unexpected,,,,This one will be the same....all else is entertainment....So enjoy...and wash your hands afterwards....

You should know wck. You started your fair share of rumors in 2006 that never came true. :o

Edited by Spec Investor
  • Upvote 1

I would love to see the hate mail this guy sends to Jim Cramer for his stock picks, His fantasy football weekly "perdiction" show for his football picks, and the host of the Bachelor when someone he liked got kicked off. Don't get me started on the crap he sends Simon Cowell. Seriously dude? Go to a dinar site that focuses on drama. You should be able to find a couple I'm quite sure.

• Upvote 1

I would love to see the hate mail this guy sends to Jim Cramer for his stock picks, His fantasy football weekly "perdiction" show for his football picks, and the host of the Bachelor when someone he liked got kicked off. Don't get me started on the crap he sends Simon Cowell. Seriously dude? Go to a dinar site that focuses on drama. You should be able to find a couple I'm quite sure.

This is Good stuff very funny

what is funny about all these forums is some people take this stuff too serious. i don't believe any thing any of the ones who have supposed contacts/sources/intel says or posts. IMO no one knows squat about when and how much the dinar will RV. if you choose to believe them then that is your choice. i don't put any stock into what some one says. i read the posts and just let their track records speak for them. so far by my count no one has nailed a date or rate yet. it is amusing to see people get all pissed off at the BS out there, and the bickering that starts when someone says something they don't agree with. just sit back, relax, spend some time with family or friends and don't let this dinar consume you and rule your life. it isn't worth getting all upset over something none of us have control over. hopefully we will all wake up one day and it will be done. until then just keep grounded.

i do have a prediction and i go on the record and say......the first day (officially) of summer is 5 days away. enjoy it and forget about the great predictors!

Edited by ds2
  • Upvote 2

YA...spellcheck is a great idea. Adam is...amazingly...a human being and I'm guessing he is not perfect.I never met him so I don't know. I too received an email from him today, so I'm betting he's alive. He has said MANY times (including today) he is busy studying...I'm guessing for his registered investment license, to help us AND HIM after the RV. Give the guy a break...he has done alot for all of us. So he didn't pick the day. Hell...the guys running the UN aren't 1000% sure. This isn't about a couple of guys flipping a coin over coffee...it's about a country and and an entire democracy. If you want to ***** about something...take it elsewhere. Hey...here's an idea...why don't you go to another site? Ya...that's the ticket...leave.

• Upvote 2

Sorry, I can't remember a 150 day timeline, but if he gave that, it would probably have been in February when everyone was expecting the RV to be almost every weekend. I recall that Adam had a 110 day timeline that he casually put forth about April 5th. That would put the RV date at July 24th, but he didn't seem real firm with that date (although it seems to be in line with what others are now saying). Still, he has also indicated it could extend to the end of August.

• Upvote 1