Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV possible next week end

bright

I am sharing this even though I've heard so many bank rumors through the years that never panned out.. Put this one got my attention..... My uncle holds a small amount of dinars but many in his church(Pentecostal) hold millions of dollars of dinars.......This church has some of the wealthist members of any church in this small east Texas area. Our area in Center ,TX. is sitting on the largest gas formation in US history called the Haynesville Shale....So people became million aires overnight many multi millionaires( most were just old farmers) I was talking to my uncle the other day about some mineral interest our family is involved in. He informed me about one of their church memebers is best friends with a banker employed by Chase Bank and one his top clients is a doctor...Now this where the story gets hard to believe but the banker got a call from this doctor who is a good friend wih **** Cheney(and it just so happpens I am a Cheney hater..I'm a democrat and one of the few in Texas) Cheney passes along to his doctor friend the Rv will hit this past weekend(already past) or this coming weekend. Like I said I have heard so many bank rumors over the past few years but theses Pentecostal religious people are a close knit group and I hope they have no reason to lie.......but who knows....they may have a pumper in their congregation but I can guarantee you I am not I have been preaching do not buy anything to help these trading companies for the last year.....I don't want to see these companies make another dime off the American public.......I did not get the location of the Chase bank involved I was so excited but maybe some of our experts can look into this rumor......I would not be that excited but coming from this religious group makes me wonder.......If anyone of our gurus on this site can investigate it might be worth it......I'm just a average joe but an excited average joe!!!!!!!! Thanks for any help!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Just out of curiosity...where did you get your dinars? My guess is the currency trading company. What do you care if they make some money. Thats why they went into business. If the rv works out...I suggest you go kiss thier feet and give them a big tip. Why is everybody afraid someone is going to make some money off them. That is how our country works. (used to work...before everything was made in China) Anyway...I appreciated your post and I know it's a rumor but if anyone would know...and have their hands in someone's pocket...it would be Cheny or Rumsfeld. Thanks again.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Just out of curiosity...where did you get your dinars? My guess is the currency trading company. What do you care if they make some money. Thats why they went into business. If the rv works out...I suggest you go kiss thier feet and give them a big tip. Why is everybody afraid someone is going to make some money off them. That is how our country works. (used to work...before everything was made in China) Anyway...I appreciated your post and I know it's a rumor but if anyone would know...and have their hands in someone's pocket...it would be Cheny or Rumsfeld. Thanks again.

Thanks Pourit....I bought mine from Safedinar.........In my opinion there was a great deal of pumping a year ago and I made a personal opinion I had bought all I wanted....and I believe dinar sales are not like they were back then....I bet their sales have fallen off....just my opinion and I have been know to be off base that is why I'm not a millionaire as I write .....good look to you and I hope like hell this rumor has legs......Go RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Pourit....I bought mine from Safedinar.........In my opinion there was a great deal of pumping a year ago and I made a personal opinion I had bought all I wanted....and I believe dinar sales are not like they were back then....I bet their sales have fallen off....just my opinion and I have been know to be off base that is why I'm not a millionaire as I write .....good look to you and I hope like hell this rumor has legs......Go RV

Another strange twist in this rumor I follow Medic and send him a PM about this rumor last week and have got no response from him at all.........I really lost respect from him unless he is investigating the rumor......

• Upvote 1

I am sharing this even though I've heard so many bank rumors through the years that never panned out.. Put this one got my attention..... My uncle holds a small amount of dinars but many in his church(Pentecostal) hold millions of dollars of dinars.......This church has some of the wealthist members of any church in this small east Texas area. Our area in Center ,TX. is sitting on the largest gas formation in US history called the Haynesville Shale....So people became million aires overnight many multi millionaires( most were just old farmers) I was talking to my uncle the other day about some mineral interest our family is involved in. He informed me about one of their church memebers is best friends with a banker employed by Chase Bank and one his top clients is a doctor...Now this where the story gets hard to believe but the banker got a call from this doctor who is a good friend wih **** Cheney(and it just so happpens I am a Cheney hater..I'm a democrat and one of the few in Texas) Cheney passes along to his doctor friend the Rv will hit this past weekend(already past) or this coming weekend. Like I said I have heard so many bank rumors over the past few years but theses Pentecostal religious people are a close knit group and I hope they have no reason to lie.......but who knows....they may have a pumper in their congregation but I can guarantee you I am not I have been preaching do not buy anything to help these trading companies for the last year.....I don't want to see these companies make another dime off the American public.......I did not get the location of the Chase bank involved I was so excited but maybe some of our experts can look into this rumor......I would not be that excited but coming from this religious group makes me wonder.......If anyone of our gurus on this site can investigate it might be worth it......I'm just a average joe but an excited average joe!!!!!!!! Thanks for any help!!!

I love **** Chaney, If he said it I beleve!!!

• Upvote 1

A friend of an uncle who goes to a church in the wildwood that knows a banker that my cousin works for, part time. Wow. The only thing concrete about this is I know where Center, Texas is and I have heard of that evil capitalist **** Cheney. I am sure if this does not happen this weekend Bush/Cheney will get the blame. I wish I could trade all of the community organizers in the White House right now for one evil **** Cheney.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

No doubt your a democrat, explains your contempt for anyone who would benefit from the free market system / capitalism. And what about that bad man Cheney? How dare he educate himself, work hard and succeed in life.

I love this post . He says one thing and does another , cheney and bush made it possible for him to benefit from this investment.

• Upvote 2

A friend of an uncle who goes to a church in the wildwood that knows a banker that my cousin works for, part time. Wow. The only thing concrete about this is I know where Center, Texas is and I have heard of that evil capitalist **** Cheney. I am sure if this does not happen this weekend Bush/Cheney will get the blame. I wish I could trade all of the community organizers in the White House right now for one evil **** Cheney.

Lol...I am with you, Watcher! We can't afford the "Community Organizer!

• Upvote 2

bright, i appreciate you sharing.

There are a lot of dates out there.

Part of me still thinks we will see something (an article, small denoms..) before it goes down. I would think they need to communicate this to the public so there's not mayhem at the bazaar but since they can't even get basic services like clean water or electricity online for their people, eh what do they care?

• Upvote 1

Weren't there some other Cheney related posts? I remember someone asked him at a book signing when the RV would happen and he said something like soon, but gas prices have to go up a little bit first. Then there was another recent post about the RV happening when gas prices hit $75. It think we have been on and near that price in the past week.

• Upvote 2

Why the hate?? smile.gif I am a One God, Apostolic in doctrine, Jesus Name, Pentecostal in experience also. I hope that this all comes to pass, but I take these gurus with a grain a salt, water it down and I go with that...

Hi Maximus....ONE GOD ~ APOSTOLIC here....no other way....how is the weather in San Diego?...

I am an average Joe and I am tired of hearing about an RV this week and next week or the week after as I have heard it all before. When it happens it happens. Cheney doesnt know because the Slow moving Iraqi govt doesnt even know. Even If Cheney knew he wouldnt be allowed to say anything anyway.

Thanks for sharing , do not listen to the dinar sales persons giving you a hard time. There is nothing wrong with making money. That is the american way . But if you lie to make it, you suck.I hope people only buy what they want and no more. Every one of the experts have put out a date now . They have all been wrong. No one hits it out of the park every time.

Play it cool and only buy what you feel is good for you this RI/RV ain't gonna happen any time soon. If we are lucky it will happen this year. I don't know how it could go any other way if it is in the 2010 budget. I have not found any other soure than Frank that says it is. That by no means it is not true . I just can't find it. I have looked for info on the intel Guru's put out there and so far Woody has the best intel that can be backed up by links. Look in East meets West most of wht is linked can be found there.

I figured I would get bashed for several reasons.....but I was looking for a glimmer of hope that someone else may have heard the same info........I just want an RV regardless of any political influence.......all I was doing was passing along some info that I came across..........Hell....I'm not that loyal..........If **** Cheney comes through I'd gladly vote Republican just out of appreciation!!!!! I'm in this for the money is that so wrong??????? This at best was a rumor to most but to me it had some merit from the sources.......So I will keep my fingers crossed and be independent in the political arena......Just hoping for an RV perhaps like many of you!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I figured I would get bashed for several reasons.....but I was looking for a glimmer of hope that someone else may have heard the same info........I just want an RV regardless of any political influence.......all I was doing was passing along some info that I came across..........Hell....I'm not that loyal..........If **** Cheney comes through I'd gladly vote Republican just out of appreciation!!!!! I'm in this for the money is that so wrong??????? This at best was a rumor to most but to me it had some merit from the sources.......So I will keep my fingers crossed and be independent in the political arena......Just hoping for an RV perhaps like many of you!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing and inquiring. Don't let some get you down. Just like others that bring info here, they have hope that what they have heard or been told is true, therefore, you should also. Like you said, you know the source and have reason to have hope. KEEP THAT HOPE!! :) Keep your head up!!! You're right we are ALL hoping for this soon!! Some (me for one) praying for this soon if it is His plan. ;) We all have different reason for being in this, but at the center of everyone's reasoning is Money. :) Doesn't mean greed, just means that is what is expected out of this investment as with any investment. I appreciate you sharing.

• Upvote 3

god forbid we blame the almightly bush and cheney for countless deaths, unimaginable heartbreak and financial ruin. don't you know that a C student became prez and all hailed him. sorry folks, but history will tell that our money went up in flames during his reign. he pulled off a huge bailout against the vote of congress and yet no one seems to remember that. (and he didn't even get paid back). bash all you want and then go ahead and stick your head into the sand.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4