Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

June 15th UN meeting

Hi guys I watch the news alot but today I have been busy can't post much info sorry. Just wanted to know if anyone has found out if they are still meeting with the UN June 15th? thanks guys I will be checking back here though out the day when I can. God bless to you all

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Yes - It looks like the meeting is still on for the 15th. Calendar Schedule

http://dinarvets.com...es-of-interest/

With this new stalling in Parliament, and no apparent improvement with the Kuwaiti situation (borders and bodies)

I can't see them releasing Iraq from Chap7 yet.

I guess this means that the next UN meeting for this purpose would be Sept 15th?

By this time, I believe, the ducks should be lined up, the RV complete, and they will be released.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With this new stalling in Parliament, and no apparent improvement with the Kuwaiti situation (borders and bodies)

I can't see them releasing Iraq from Chap7 yet.

I guess this means that the next UN meeting for this purpose would be Sept 15th?

By this time, I believe, the ducks should be lined up, the RV complete, and they will be released.

HOW WILL THIS EFFECT THE RV......IF THEY ARE NOT REMOVED FROM 7.......CAN THEY RV AND HAVE A TRADABLE CURRENCY?

We are close! Isn't anyone reading the news? isn't anyone paying attention to what sonny has been saying??? I completely trust him not only as a friend but as a man with integrity, he never throws out dates and he is standing by july 26th and I believe him! So everyone needs to stop being negative, look at the positive and realize that this is almost over. The only people who are negative and say ohhh it'll be a long time till we see anything are the people that have given up hope so they see the worst in every situation. The light at the end of the tunnel is not a train coming...so just hang in their and rejoice that it is about over :rolleyes:

HOW WILL THIS EFFECT THE RV......IF THEY ARE NOT REMOVED FROM 7.......CAN THEY RV AND HAVE A TRADABLE CURRENCY?

They don't necessarily have to be out of chapter 7 to rv..they can do it anytime

• Upvote 5

The RV aside, I doubt we will ever see much of a democracy in Iraq. For one thing, they are under the absolute bondage that comes with Islam ... how can you know anything about freedom when the religion to which you subscribe is soooo rigid and so oppressive about so many things .... what you wear, the length of your beard, the observance of sect rituals, male/female relational practices that are abusive, and on and on it goes. We have enjoyed the wonders and freedom we know because our laws are based in Judeo-Christian values which have inherent in them human dignity. The Arabs have known centuries of savagery. That won't change with a constitution and/or an RV. My advice when and IF the RV ever happens ... cash in and get the heck out of any involvement with anything Islamic.

We are close! Isn't anyone reading the news? isn't anyone paying attention to what sonny has been saying??? I completely trust him not only as a friend but as a man with integrity, he never throws out dates and he is standing by july 26th and I believe him! So everyone needs to stop being negative, look at the positive and realize that this is almost over. The only people who are negative and say ohhh it'll be a long time till we see anything are the people that have given up hope so they see the worst in every situation. The light at the end of the tunnel is not a train coming...so just hang in their and rejoice that it is about over :rolleyes:

They don't necessarily have to be out of chapter 7 to rv..they can do it anytime

why is the 26th NOT considered a date???? hmmmmmmmmm?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hello, everybody!

Well, today wasn't good at all, at least they got toghether and swear in. Seen than they just care goverment power special Al-Malaki he's draging all his influences to be prime minister again because is his last chance. We, may have to wait until september for the next UN meeting, if tomorrow iraq failed. But today they show than iraq have a parlament.

Please, don't feel hasty as i was. This RV is going to be a history....and the end of the path, WE WIN!

Bless.

:D be happy we still breathing.

The RV aside, I doubt we will ever see much of a democracy in Iraq. For one thing, they are under the absolute bondage that comes with Islam ... how can you know anything about freedom when the religion to which you subscribe is soooo rigid and so oppressive about so many things .... what you wear, the length of your beard, the observance of sect rituals, male/female relational practices that are abusive, and on and on it goes. We have enjoyed the wonders and freedom we know because our laws are based in Judeo-Christian values which have inherent in them human dignity. The Arabs have known centuries of savagery. That won't change with a constitution and/or an RV. My advice when and IF the RV ever happens ... cash in and get the heck out of any involvement with anything Islamic.

why is the 26th NOT considered a date???? hmmmmmmmmm?

I was making a point littlemissgrits..that sonny has never thrown out dates and the fact that he is stating a date and stands strongly by it must mean something. Understand what I am saying???

• Upvote 3

Could not agree with you more!

• Upvote 1

I was making a point littlemissgrits..that sonny has never thrown out dates and the fact that he is stating a date and stands strongly by it must mean something. Understand what I am saying???

Doesn't matter what you are saying Shanny, as long as you're in that pool I'm with you (at least in my thoughts) LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually he has thrown out dates before, one was about 4 or 5 months ago.

Not trying to be mean here but Sonny has thrown out dates in the past....... ;)

I dont mind at all would rather him tell us what he has than not...... :)

Okay, I am very pro RV but at the end of the day there is nobody on this forum or anyone with contacts that have access to information relating to the RV!!!

Some people make outright lies and some people read alot of articles and try and translate what they have read in to something positive for all of us to take on board but it is there opinion only.

People who hang-on these statement's in my mind are absolutely stupid and need to read themselves and keep a level head in relation to this investment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree ! sonny1 is not one to just throw out dates.

Even though things are still not going smoothly over in Iraq - I don't believe they ever will.

sonny1 is still sticking with July 26th this year.

Any of the others would have changed their opinion on the date 3-4 times already.

I don't know of anybody that has given us a date 2 months in advance and has stuck with it.

sonny1 does not give out dates arbitrailly.

This I believe is the first post on July 26th, 2010 and why he feels that is a good possibility.

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry122797 - Why would you believe other dates but not this one ?

Believe what you will - I believe it will happen by July 26th, 2010

I will still be here if it dosen't. And I will still own the same amount of dinar I have today.

I agree ! sonny1 is not one to just throw out dates.

Even though things are still not going smoothly over in Iraq - I don't believe they ever will.

sonny1 is still sticking with July 26th this year.

Any of the others would have changed their opinion on the date 3-4 times already.

I don't know of anybody that has given us a date 2 months in advance and has stuck with it.

sonny1 does not give out dates arbitrailly.

This I believe is the first post on July 26th, 2010 and why he feels that is a good possibility.

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry122797 - Why would you believe other dates but not this one ?

Believe what you will - I believe it will happen by July 26th, 2010

I will still be here if it dosen't. And I will still own the same amount of dinar I have today.

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry122797

• Upvote 2

Agreed... I also stand by Sonny's opinion and his reasons for it.

• Upvote 1

Ya know there will always be pessimists. Whether they say they are trying to keep a level head or what the excuse may be, gloom & doom is gloom & doom. I too trust Sonny1's info. And like others, if it doesn't happen, well, I am still waiting with everyone else. Dinar in hand! :) Because it IS going to happen. Everyone has the right to their opinions and beliefs, but people are not STUPID for believing in their investments. Sure those who quit their jobs when someone tells them "RV tomorrow" may need a little talking to (as we say in the South) but you can not take away, crush, or de-value people's hopes and dreams because you have a different opinion.

July 26th. Sonny1 has given his reasons to back this up. Take it or leave it, but do not try to bust my bubble with the saddness and feeling of not having any thing to believe in....because I DO have something to believe in!!!

God Bless & go RRRRRVVVVVV!!!!!

• Upvote 1

They're always wrong, so don't worry.

Agreed... I also stand by Sonny's opinion and his reasons for it.

FYI, sonny is Medic, who is always wrong. He has been making stuff up all along. anyone who has been in this for a bit knows they don't know crap. Total BS like bank president meetings, letters from banks, blinking screens, contacts at the CBI, and so on...RV is to take place about every 2 weeks and always a let down to push it out another 2 weeks. it is a game for site traffic and Ad revenue. stick to the news articles, anything to come from chat or a friend is always BS.

6/15

Adoption (a.m.)

- UNFICYP

Briefing (a.m.)

- Middle East

Consultations (a.m.)

- Middle East

Consultations (p.m.)

- Iraq /Kuwait

UNFICYP mandate expires

UNDOF report due

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/%7B65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96FF9%7D/POW%2010%20June%202010.pdf

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1