Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HEARING about it vs SEEING it - Refugee Crisis

Peace

at about 15:00 in the first video they are talking about how tehy beat up the german students and how the german students are "scared" and how they will multiply them out of existence.

this is very disturbing...sad

and the raping...of children...dang man i honestly did not know just how depraved it all was.

• Upvote 1

the first video is very explanatory as to why Obama wants to disarm us here. no armed american will put up with this crap. Germany's problem has gotten out of hand. find the pockets where the muzzies are and use low yield nukes. too many to just shoot. yes, I'm serious. they are animals.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the first video is very explanatory as to why Obama wants to disarm us here. no armed american will put up with this crap. Germany's problem has gotten out of hand. find the pockets where the muzzies are and use low yield nukes. too many to just shoot. yes, I'm serious. they are animals.

i don't know why you got negged, but i agree, there would be a less threat with armed folks.

there a a lot more vids of these refugees yelling allah ahkbar or whatever, they are looting truck drivers trucks while driving down the road and cutting their awnings, a lot of those kinds of vids...couple that with the rapes of women and children and murder...they are mad

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

at about 15:00 in the first video they are talking about how tehy beat up the german students and how the german students are "scared" and how they will multiply them out of existence.

this is very disturbing...sad

and the raping...of children...dang man i honestly did not know just how depraved it all was.

Look up la raza. Same thing but hispanic

• Upvote 2

Man if that shat was here like what they describe I dont know about your neighborhood

but there would be dead Muslims laying all over the place in mine.

hahahaha A friend showed me a YouTube clip of the Muslims 6-7 chasing a guy in Germany every time he turned around and showed the Muslims the gun he had they stopped and turned but as soon as the German continued to walk the Muslims continue to follow him. I think I would have shot all of them dead Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 2

Ok...Now im even more disturbed...Firstly let me say that i understand that there are real refugees trying to escape gross murder and rape and torture. 4 out of 5 refugees arent even syrian...they are afghany and iraqi and turkish militants undermining the "refugee" status...not only that it seems to be mostly men.

So i was searching how many child rapes by muslims was happening in the germany, sweden and uk...

First off evidently there is this brutal game called "Taharrush Games" that these animals play (it brutal rape) i can't show you the video that revolted me i had to find a played down version, cuz this shiz is VIOLENT...women and children people...women and children...ill tell you this these womens bodies were black and blue all over from there muscles being twisted and torn and blood dripping down their faces cuz of the hair pulling...and beating

the video that scarred my head was of pakistani christian children raped tortured (burned, stomach sliced out, removal of body parts if they are boys) kids MURDERED...all because they are christian and then to add insult to injury those girls that do survive, im talking 11 yrs olds are then accused of adultery.,..wtf  evidently 1,000,000 pakistani children alone have been brutalized

So to those innocent children and true refugees im praying...

Now on to these fn animals...THIS IS WHY WE HAVE GUNS, CUZ THESE ANIMALS (and im insulting animals at this point) DON'T GIVE A FLIP ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN OR YOU WIVES...

1400 children in in Rotherham raped. 300 children in sweden in the first 7 months. along with 700 women, and that was in 2013... i was trying to find more current numbers but it seems that it is  hard becasue the police are afraid of PC and don't want to accuse for fear of "racism"...then you have the recent cologne attacks, and these womens accounts are horrifying...

Here is a vid of the sick game...notice that the speaker on the mic is female...wtf....this is what women in cologne were describing...this game right here

some words that are not for everyone BE WARNED

disturbed vile debauched ... 

im sharing cuz i never realized this and sometimes seeing is believing...

so america do we need our guns taken away while true terrorism exists? HELL NO. The answer is a RESOUNDING NO

my thoughts are all over the place excuse that part... 

• Upvote 1

Ok...Now im even more disturbed...Firstly let me say that i understand that there are real refugees trying to escape gross murder and rape and torture. 4 out of 5 refugees arent even syrian...they are afghany and iraqi and turkish militants undermining the "refugee" status...not only that it seems to be mostly men.

So i was searching how many child rapes by muslims was happening in the germany, sweden and uk...

First off evidently there is this brutal game called "Taharrush Games" that these animals play (it brutal rape) i can't show you the video that revolted me i had to find a played down version, cuz this shiz is VIOLENT...women and children people...women and children...ill tell you this these womens bodies were black and blue all over from there muscles being twisted and torn and blood dripping down their faces cuz of the hair pulling...and beating

the video that scarred my head was of pakistani christian children raped tortured (burned, stomach sliced out, removal of body parts if they are boys) kids MURDERED...all because they are christian and then to add insult to injury those girls that do survive, im talking 11 yrs olds are then accused of adultery.,..wtf  evidently 1,000,000 pakistani children alone have been brutalized

So to those innocent children and true refugees im praying...

Now on to these fn animals...THIS IS WHY WE HAVE GUNS, CUZ THESE ANIMALS (and im insulting animals at this point) DON'T GIVE A FLIP ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN OR YOU WIVES...

1400 children in in Rotherham raped. 300 children in sweden in the first 7 months. along with 700 women, and that was in 2013... i was trying to find more current numbers but it seems that it is  hard becasue the police are afraid of PC and don't want to accuse for fear of "racism"...then you have the recent cologne attacks, and these womens accounts are horrifying...

Here is a vid of the sick game...notice that the speaker on the mic is female...wtf....this is what women in cologne were describing...this game right here

some words that are not for everyone BE WARNED

disturbed vile debauched ... 

im sharing cuz i never realized this and sometimes seeing is believing...

so america do we need our guns taken away while true terrorism exists? HELL NO. The answer is a RESOUNDING NO

my thoughts are all over the place excuse that part... 

Peace Me and you are finally on the same page . Welcome to the revolution baby. 

you want to keep them.

then lets fight for them.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 3

Look up la raza. Same thing but hispanic

I apologize. I meant to post to Peace post. "Breeding out of Existence" I am saying La Raza has said the same thing. "We dont have to win you in battle but out breed you. Ok, I feel better. My son is half Mexican and half everything else. 

Where are the men of Germany?

By Carol Brown

A 16-year-old German girl is more articulate and honest than most adults on the matter of the Muslim invasion and the transformation of Europe.  Bibi Wilhailm is a 16-year-old German girl who has just made an extraordinary 20-minute video that I urge every reader to watch.  In it she expresses her terror as she faces tectonic shifts in Germany’s cultural landscape.  She is incredibly articulate as she makes stark and accurate observations while also sharing personal stories that highlight the nightmare that is now life in Germany.  She speaks with unabashed clarity and honesty, best summed up by her own statement: “It’s really a sad truth.”

Read more... http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/where_are_the_men_of_germany.html

• Upvote 4

I apologize. I meant to post to Peace post. "Breeding out of Existence" I am saying La Raza has said the same thing. "We dont have to win you in battle but out breed you. Ok, I feel better. My son is half Mexican and half everything else. 

oh no! my family is white,black and mexican...

yeah they keep saying we have more children while you have two or less we will defeat you that way, along with their terrorists acts...

ya not to worry

its here in canada also now

my problem is i will help anyone

age race religion etc

i dont care

u need help i am there

our great govt

not

is now paying for flights years ago cause they had to pay there

own way back then

they are getting bigger houses

better food