Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Strange Sounds in the Sky HAPPENING WORLDWIDE 2016.

Peace

Ya know what i think it is...........

HAARP

Its not just videos of sounds from everywhere but there is footage of crazy cloud formations and in the shape of geometric designs and also of light beams getting down into water and whirling it, killing fish and all sorts of wierd phenomena... sound and light waves can do crazy things...

It can be used as a weapon...just a thought

• Upvote 3

The first part is possible, but why can't it be that the controlled opposition took a soundbite and then created their own propaganda vid, also thats just with the first part, the baseball game and kid in the neighborhood is conjecture...

doesn't mean its not happening.

Well but why cant it be that butterfly's pi$$ cold Bud on the second week of every month. 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Debunk this

I almost couldn't believe it when Lady Graces Mommy texted me the link to this

article in our local news this morning. I seldom read the local news because first it's 

too depressing and second I get most of it when I listen to KNSS radio in the mornings. 

Imagine how shocked I was to see that while I was looking into these strange sounds 

that they were going on in the next town over from where I live. If you place the spiritual 

aspect to this that I do then  you will find it extraordinary that these sounds happened in 

what is without a doubt the worst part of town. I don't even like to deliver to the Lowes store

in Derby because that means I have to drive through south east Wichita. The site wouldn't let me 

upload the video but it is well worth the watch. Looked on Youtube and found a vid about laughed 

my but off when some Liberal bimbo tried to explain these booms as frost quakes, all the while the 

USGS claims there were no quakes. I guess anything to keep from pointing to the obvious .............

GOD IS GETTING OUR ATTENTION

Mysterious ‘explosions’ heard around Wichita area

WICHITA, Kansas – Sedgwick County emergency dispatchers report receiving numerous reports of explosions from various locations around Wichita Saturday.

Those calls began coming in at 1 p.m. They came from citizens at:

• 5400 Block of S. Santa Fe
  • 1100 Block of E. 31st Street S.
  • 5100 block of S. Ash
  • 1900 block of E. Pine Bay

Several viewers sent KSN emails saying they heard a loud boom and felt their homes shake.

One viewer who lives near Hillside and Mt. Vernon in southeast Wichita said in an email, “At 1 p.m. we felt the house shake violently accompanied by a loud bang.  Everything looks fine, but we wonder what it was.”

A person who lives in Haysville also reported the incident.  “Shaking of house loud boom sound around 1 p.m. Forest Ct. in Haysville.”

A KSN viewer in Derby reported hearing a loud boom followed by the shaking of her house at about 1:02 p.m.

A Derby viewer said she spoke with a friend near 47th Street South and Broadway who also heard what sounded like an explosion.

Another viewer who lives in the 3300 block of S. Oak St. wrote asking if there had been an earthquake at 1:05 p.m.

It appears the boom was not an earthquake since no earthquakes were recorded in Kansas or Oklahoma by the US Geological Survey at the times the booms were heard.

“I was told that we could contact command post about what people heard,” says McConnell Airman First Class Christopher Thornbury. “And, they don’t have any information on that event. Nobody at the base has knowledge at this time of what it could have been.”

KSN asked a McConnell spokesperson if it could have been a “sonic boom” from an airplane. He said no one there knows what caused the booms.

While it remains a mystery, what caused the questionable sound has a lot of people wondering.

“just made you wonder what it could be. I wasn’t sure what in the world could make the house shake like that besides an earthquake, and they were saying it’s not, and I’m like, okay, well then what was that?” said Wichitan, Aimee Brown.

Emergency dispatchers also told KSN News Westar Energy reports the company has had no power outages.  That was confirmed by a visit to the company’s online power outage map.

Police and firefighters dispatched to the various locations reported to dispatchers uncovered no signs of any explosions or fires.

MAP OF LOCATIONS SHOWING BOOMS med_gallery_23164_22_230782.png

Map showing locations of loud “booms” heard in Wichita on Jan. 16, 2016. (KSN Map)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/214532-at-the-last-trumpet/#ixzz3y20Le3gJ

​Seriously folks, ya may wanna rethink your position with this whole thing,

Interesting, I've played those for several folks that openly say they don't believe in 

Jesus Christ and then asked them the same question. Ya know what EVERYONE of them said?

To a person they told me that it sounded like the gates of hell opening up. Which would be 

similar to METAL ON METAL.

However, if ya ask Eagle Eye, who owns a rams horn trumpet aka a "Shofar" and when he blows 

it it sounds a lot like some of these recordings. Is it possible that would explain this?

John 10:27

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

I must digress at this point, What do you think the voice of God sounds like? 

Exodus 19:13

........when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.

Still not convinced?

Exodus 19:16

16And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled

Seems that God was into putting the fear of God into people first.

And still there's more,

Revelation 1:10 

10I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Or am I still misinterpreting the word of God. Cause it's pretty clear to me. 

But there's one other thing that I'd like to focus on, and that is the fact that, "....all the people that were in

the camp trembled". But they would wouldn't they? That is the reaction of the lost when they come

into the presence of God. Remember almost none of those folks were allowed to enter the promise land.

That is IMO why the lost today don't hear trumpets they hear hell's gate. Lest we forget ,

Hebrews 10:31

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

I've been accused lately of being a fear monger, Well I say if your not a , "BOUGHT BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST

BORN AGAIN SAINT," then you've got every reason on earth to be afraid. Because what's coming is much worse, 

and no one has to be here for that. Once again I say to you and anyone that reads these words 

Don't believe what I say! Ask God himself what is true and what is false. Because the times of the Gentiles 

is coming to an end, and I say that by the Holy Spirit of God.  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/210192-is-the-earth-flat/page-27#ixzz3y20pwLxO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2