Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another site

docneedles

another site   

When military operations first began in Iraq, in March 2003, there was no set plan in play for the Iraqi economy. 

The Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA), along with the Iraqi interim government, created a new Iraqi dinar currency on 15 October 2003 and ended on 15 January 2004. 

The Iraqi government plan was to distribute 4.5 trillion new Iraqi dinars in a one for one exchange throughout the country. 

The money supply has increased to about 40 trillion banknotes on deposit and in circulation since 2004.

another site   

When military operations first began in Iraq, in March 2003, there was no set plan in play for the Iraqi economy. 

The Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA), along with the Iraqi interim government, created a new Iraqi dinar currency on 15 October 2003 and ended on 15 January 2004. 

The Iraqi government plan was to distribute 4.5 trillion new Iraqi dinars in a one for one exchange throughout the country. 

The money supply has increased to about 40 trillion banknotes on deposit and in circulation since 2004.

Understandable Docneedles.  DV has a list of "Reserve Words" If you type it, DV will blank it out, change it or simply not allow it and give you a warning message. You have to become creative like many have done to bypass the filter(s). 

Contact one of the moderators via Messaging and have them edit or remove your post.

Have a great day.

• Upvote 1

***///

PLUS+1's for everyone covering SANDFLY's 6 from the attack of the evil NEGger  !  :twothumbs:

Now, about this 'article'... is it saying it's already been done...?

or will be done because now they have the fiscal where-with-all...?  :confused2:

Now Hear This... from 'OlSarge'sGal's HOT HUNK ALERT file:

DJGABRIELIE1 - You know we love SNOWGLOBE to pieces, but switching an incredibly hot avatar of you

looking hunky in a cockpit  :wub:  :eyebrows:  with her taking a cat-nap has had a devastating effect on us !  :(  <_<

:lol:  :P

• Upvote 2

This post above got really messed up, even the title was changed and i can't edit it. I had the title as another site and it switched to "another site" maybe someone could fix it.

The information was from another site. I think his banknote count is high and was wondering what the group here thought?

Don't Worry Doc - Clownie's Got Ur Back ! ;)

This Post Is From 'American-Contractor' And He's Been Debunked And Proven Wrong Numerous Times Over The Years ! :o

- CNN

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Understandable Docneedles.  DV has a list of "Reserve Words" If you type it, DV will blank it out, change it or simply not allow it and give you a warning message. You have to become creative like many have done to bypass the filter(s). 

Contact one of the moderators via Messaging and have them edit or remove your post.

Have a great day.

Thank you djgabrielie1 for the information. I did not know. Even my second post was not what i wrote. I didn't get a warning, but certainly my 2 posts make very little sense, but it wasn't important anyway. You too have a great day.