Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rv and LOP

really

I know I am going to get bash for this. IMO we will get are RV soon with a good rate but the cbi is going to lop it at the same time. so if you are sitting on 1 million. And say it RV's for 1 =1 you are going have 1000 or if it hits 3=1 you will have 3000. we will all aleast get our money back or double it. But atleast we did not lose anything. IMO

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 15

I know I am going to get bash for this. IMO we will get are RV soon with a good rate but the cbi is going to lop it at the same time. so if you are sitting on 1 million. And say it RV's for 1 =1 you are going have 1000 or if it hits 3=1 you will have 3000. we will all aleast get our money back or double it. But atleast we did not lose anything. IMO

You need to seriously stop it now...why would they lop with everything going on? You posted in the wrong section for your lop theory to begin with. Second, the RV will happen...they reduced liquidity of the currency in circulation by 70%, Inflation is at 3% (Amazing!) and they have almost no debt. No way they are going to do that. Go RV All Day!

• Upvote 4

Not that fairness is at the top of their list.... but the LOP theory doesnt work,,,

If they devalue the 25000 note to 25 dinar.... what are they going to do with all the money that is in checking accounts.. are they going to devalue that also?

Sorry Mr. Maliki, I know you deposited 100,000 dinar but our accounts now show that you now only have 100 dinar... if you dont like it, take it up Mr Allawi..

Oh by the way, your 50,000 dinar house payment is due!

IT JUST DOESNT WORK!

I say we LOP THE LOP!!!

Kingfish

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest kimjackie

Not that fairness is at the top of their list.... but the LOP theory doesnt work,,,

If they devalue the 25000 note to 25 dinar.... what are they going to do with all the money that is in checking accounts.. are they going to devalue that also?

Sorry Mr. Maliki, I know you deposited 100,000 dinar but our accounts now show that you now only have 100 dinar... if you dont like it, take it up Mr Allawi..

Oh by the way, your 50,000 dinar house payment is due!

IT JUST DOESNT WORK!

I say we LOP THE LOP!!!

Kingfish

Guest kimjackie

Kingfish that cracked me up and gave me a laugh for this afternoon. Mr Malawi your $50,000 Dinar house payment is due. I have to admit I do understand the people that are trying to figure out if a LOP would happen though. This has been frustrating over the years and with IRAQ you never know what they might do. Its their currency. Hopefully we will find out sooner not later.

Kingfish that cracked me up and gave me a laugh for this afternoon. Mr Malawi your $50,000 Dinar house payment is due. I have to admit I do understand the people that are trying to figure out if a LOP would happen though. This has been frustrating over the years and with IRAQ you never know what they might do. Its their currency. Hopefully we will find out sooner not later.

i totally agree but when u figure out how much is actually missing from their coffeers, an all that was stole over years,,,tthat will only last short while.....if things cont way r anyways??? im talkin sbout mortgage by the way lol

You have obviously NO IDEA what your talking about. Or you are just trying to start trouble. You can not be that foolish, so you must be a basher.

Iraq's Points of Great Stride. Iraq's Dinar is doing great.

JUNE 15 … There is a rule, if they are going to LOP they need to PR it six months before it happens. June 15 is six months before December 31 2010.

SO! … It is appearing, if they DO NOT come out with a PR stating a LOP by June 16, 2010, then we are going into 2011 with our currency, this is, if we have any left because of the RV.

Iraq "IS 80+% Debt Free" ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Iraq's Dinar "WILL BE" Globally recognized as Iraq’s Currency by the first Quarter of 2010, And it IS ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

The bank spends $1 billion to $1.5 billion every month in oil revenue to buy Iraqi dinars on the open market, said Mudher M. Salih Kasim, senior adviser to the bank. ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

December 15th 2008, Iraq bought back 282.5 billion dinar ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

70% IQD liquids removed ... 24 trillion out of 28 trillion from Circulation ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Inflation is the lowest in 17 Years and Iraq went from 74% down to 14% 13.6% ... 3%...A Major Plus ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Out of "ALL" the Countries that LOP'ed, the Smallest percentage from a Country that had to LOP was 125% ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

The U.S. Federal Reserve (A Private Company) did in fact exchange 7.5 Trillion IQD for $5 Billion USD to accumulate $100 Million per year in Interest via U.S. Treasury Bills for Iraq. ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Iraq is under Contract to buy a fleet of 55 new Boeing 737s, 777s and 787s which were not due to arrive until 2013.- How would they buy them at their current Dinar Value ? ? ? ...... Revalue ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

They have to buy 5 Oil Tankers - How would they buy them at their current Dinar Value ? ? ? ...... Revalue ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

IRD is the most secured currency in the world from fraud. ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

IRD is new, and the only currency in Iraq ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

IRD has increased in value since 2003. From 2000.00 to current 1170.00

They said in 2008 they are to revalue the currency, but they can not because they need to get through options ... they are looking to drop 3 zeros ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

We American's take our Dinar and tun it in and it ends up at the Fed's. The US Fed now destroys the Currency per Iraq's agreement. Now Iraq owes US Fed's credit for that Dinar we exchange, But instead of recieving the Credit back in cash, Iraq gives the Credit back in Black Gold (Oil) instead That is how the total MO is reduced without general procedures, amung many other ways. How many more ways can they reduce the MO this way, THAT IS A LOT ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

Iraq became a SOVERIGN NATION on 1/1/09 ... WHY WOULD THEY LOP ...

• Upvote 5

Sorry guys, I had to move this out of the Rumors section and place it in the LOP section!

thanks for making the move, Bumper64 ... I missed it!

luckylucy

Welcome to DinarVets, really ... you sure came in with a bang.

Look I know I got bashed thought I would. I lived in German when the chaged to the eruo everything was crazy for about 6 months. On jan 1st they started with the eruo you only had to the end of feb to change in your marks. all the banks change there money on the 1st if you had 1000 marks you got about 600 eruo. But all the damn prices stayed the same for while(in marks). until everyone got on board. I am just saying with what CBI said and leaving in a country that changed there money the lop could happen. But I really hope not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look I know I got bashed thought I would. I lived in German when the chaged to the eruo everything was crazy for about 6 months. On jan 1st they started with the eruo you only had to the end of feb to change in your marks. all the banks change there money on the 1st if you had 1000 marks you got about 600 eruo. But all the damn prices stayed the same for while(in marks). until everyone got on board. I am just saying with what CBI said and leaving in a country that changed there money the lop could happen. But I really hope not.

Sorry you got ripped into....some people should be a bit nicer and more mature....your simply asking and want clearification and reasoning so you wont have any doubts....i see what your talking about as in regards to what happened in germany, but Iraq is not changing their money.....they still have the Dinar and have been using the Dinar for decades so thats not what is going on...the only thing that has been changing is the value...and well of course just the "face" and design on the dinar....for what Iraq is trying to accomplish in the world market place, and for what they have done as far as reducing inflation and pulling in excess liquidity it wouldnt make any sense for them to do anything close to a LOP....they are on track to raise the value of their currency and move forward, not take steps back.....you should look up past posts in LOP talk and do a little research on the situation at hand....i think you will find some of that stuff very informative....

• Upvote 1

thank you for your repley.Also CBI even said that 1000 is going to be worth 1.

That would be a de-valuation of their money.

That will not happen to a country that is on its way, of becoming the major oil producer of the world.

Take keepmwlknfny advice and read some of the posts located in the LOP forum on this site.

Thanks for your post - and Welcome to DV.

thank you for your repley.Also CBI even said that 1000 is going to be worth 1.

You possibly saw that in some poorly translated news article ... there have been many articles going back and forth about such statements ... you can probably find them all here in this lop section ... just have to look around for them and read responses.

Unfortunately, some of our members have low tolerance for someone who presents a question they feel has already been answered ... but keep looking and keep asking ... and you will see that everyone else does the same ... re-posts articles, ask the same questions over and over about other topics .. You are doing fine ... just be ready for the back-lash!

luckylucy

• Upvote 2

You need to seriously stop it now...why would they lop with everything going on? You posted in the wrong section for your lop theory to begin with. Second, the RV will happen...they reduced liquidity of the currency in circulation by 70%, Inflation is at 3% (Amazing!) and they have almost no debt. No way they are going to do that. Go RV All Day!

You have a credible link to the %70 number you throw out here? If you think a LOP is not an option then think again.

You have a credible link to the %70 number you throw out here? If you think a LOP is not an option then think again.

I too am hoping they dont have a LOP but if they do its to save themselves billions and trillions of dollars to pay out to people like us in this country and every other country around the world. I dont trust Iraq to do things the right way. Of course this LOP thing has never happened before, but there is always a first time for everything . If you are all counting your chickens before they hatch then be prepared just in case. As I said I dont want the LOP either because I have lots of people to help , but I am thinking that way and if it doesnt LOP then I will be a lot happier. I just dont want to get my hopes up and then get them dashed into millions of pieces. Save yourself some grief and expect a LOP and if no LOP happens then look how much happier you will be. With this long wait we have had and probably still have left to go I for one cannot get up every day wondering if today is the day when my millions will come in, I have to think rationally and expect a little something to come of my investment and possibly hope for something even better. If you only think you will get millions you are in for a long downward slide if a LOP does happen. Not saying it will, just being prepared for anything.

It could happen like that, they want you to think it will but I do not see it as a scare tactic. If you get your money back from an investment that is never what you hoped for but it is better than looseing your shirt. If they realy got back 80 to 90 % of the dinar out there with only 3% inflation I doubt they will lop. I agree with Sonny that there will be a sucker rate that is a good way for them to make a ton of cash. But if they got 90 % back already for a 10th of a cent. They already made thier money and can go at 2 or 3+. I think they will keep getting loans as long as others will give.Then convert it to dinar and pay back what they have in loans at the dollar value of the loan at the time, then putting the profit in thier bank. Why not once the Rv hits it is all free money. They will ride that gravy train out as long as they can . A lop would kick the wheels off the gray train . I do not realy see a lop comming.

• Upvote 1

It could happen like that, they want you to think it will but I do not see it as a scare tactic. If you get your money back from an investment that is never what you hoped for but it is better than looseing your shirt. If they realy got back 80 to 90 % of the dinar out there with only 3% inflation I doubt they will lop. I agree with Sonny that there will be a sucker rate that is a good way for them to make a ton of cash. But if they got 90 % back already for a 10th of a cent. They already made thier money and can go at 2 or 3+. I think they will keep getting loans as long as others will give.Then convert it to dinar and pay back what they have in loans at the dollar value of the loan at the time, then putting the profit in thier bank. Why not once the Rv hits it is all free money. They will ride that gravy train out as long as they can . A lop would kick the wheels off the gray train . I do not realy see a lop comming.

I kwow you have a point and I am hoping and praying it will be this way. I believe quite a few people will jump on a sucker rate too. Heh if I was offered $1.00 per Dinar I might even jump.

I kwow you have a point and I am hoping and praying it will be this way. I believe quite a few people will jump on a sucker rate too. Heh if I was offered $1.00 per Dinar I might even jump.

If a $1.00 is a sucker rate then im a sucker, cash out and never look back.

If a $1.00 is a sucker rate then im a sucker, cash out and never look back.

With all the researching and reading I have been doing on this I see reports of anywhere from $.33 to $3.86. According to an article on another site thats well respected they say that the Dinar is overvalued if it goes to $3.22. At this point 33 cents is even looking good. Its at least some profit after all this time. Some well respected sites also say if a LOP happens we trade evenly and thats a bummer.