Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's your favorite Hildabeast Clinton lie?

1 minute ago, Whatshername said:
Ha!  PolitiFact?  Maybe you didn't get the memo... here are pages and pages of stories debunking that liberal site.  Educate yourself...

Oh I see.....A conservative site debunking a liberal site.  I stand by what I said in the other thread about......TRUTH.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh I see.....A conservative site debunking a liberal site.  I stand by what I said in the other thread about......TRUTH.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

It's not JUST a conservative site... It's a FACT-checking site.  NEWSBUSTERS.  Media Research Center... "Exposing and Combating Liberal Media Bias".  BTW... they're pretty tough on Trump too.  You'd probably like it... assuming YOU can handle the unvarnished "Truth".

But like I said, Politifact can't hide their Liberal BIAS.  Here's the first story on top of this HUUUGE stack of debunkery... and it pulls us right back onto the road!  

Politifact Can't Give Hillarious a 'Pantsuits on Fire' Ruling on E-Mail Lies

By Melissa Mullins | June 4, 2016 | 7:38 AM EDT

The liberal-media site Politifact had the option of calling out Hillarious Clinton on the lies of her email scandal by using their catchy designation "Pants on Fire," but instead went with just “False.” Add to that the lame headline, "Fact-checking Hillarious Clinton's claim that her email practices were 'allowed.'" But recently, they sounded like a Hillarious Clinton campaign page when they assessed her attacking Trump: “Hillarious Clinton faults Donald Trump for hoping for real estate crash that led to the Great Recession.”

I can almost guarantee that if it were Donald Trump they were fact checking, there would be a "Pants on Fire" next to his name. So Politifact, why not Clinton when she lies?

hillary-hearing.jpg?itok=wjW0i7emPolitifact was incredibly slow to assess Clinton’s truthfulness on this issue, pleading too much was still unknown: "Since the news of Clinton's email came to light in 2015, she has argued that she 'complied with every rule' and that the practice was 'allowed.' We haven't yet put the issue on the Truth-O-Meter because there were too many unknowns."

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Okay....I'll buy that.  Now let me ask you an honest question.  We all know there's tremendous liberal bias in the media.  Would you say Fox News is all about conservative bias, or they are just around to combat liberal bias and all things Fox News is Truth?  

GO RV, then BV

Shabs... to be honest, I don't watch very much TV.  NASCAR, a little MLB, Naked and Afraid cracks me up... very little Fox News at Casa de Whatshername!  A little too 'fair and balanced' for me.  The mere sight of that asshat Alan Colmbs, makes me want to dry-fire at the screen!  I would say that Fox News is the ONLY alternative to the liberal MSM but they still bow to political correctness.  I need the news unfiltered.
  • Upvote 2

Hildabeast has stated repeatedly that all deleted emails were just about yoga and Chelsea’s nuptials, and nothing was work related or official business. :bs:  yet again.  Now the Hildabeast team is left stammering that Hildabeast turned over “all potentially work related emails that were still in her possession when she received the 2014 request from the State Department.”  Of course they ignore the fact that it was illegal to delete any work related emails at any time.  And the libs astonishingly still support the lying Hildabeast for President?  Pathetic!  RV ME

More Hildabeast emails released, including some she deleted

An additional 165 pages of emails from Hildabeast Clinton's time at the State Department surfaced Monday, including nearly three dozen that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee failed to hand over last year that were sent through her private server.

The latest emails were released under court order by the State Department to the conservative legal advocacy group Judicial Watch. The batch includes 34 new emails Hildabeast exchanged through her private account with her deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin. The aide, who also had a private email account on Hildabeast 's home server, later gave her copies to the government.

The emails were not among the 55,000 pages of work-related messages that Hildabeast turned over to the agency in response to public records lawsuits seeking copies of her official correspondence. They include a March 2009 message where the then-secretary of state discusses how her official records would be kept.

"I have just realized I have no idea how my papers are treated at State," Hildabeast wrote to Abedin and a second aide. "Who manages both my personal and official files? ... I think we need to get on this asap to be sure we know and design the system we want."

In a blistering audit released last month, the State Department's inspector general concluded Hildabeast and her team ignored clear internal guidance that her email setup violated federal records-keeping standards and could have left sensitive material vulnerable to hackers.

The audit also cited a then-unreleased copy of a November 2010 email Hildabeast sent Abedin in which the secretary discussed using a government email account, expressing concern that she didn't want "any risk of the personal being accessible."

Hildabeast never used a government account that was set up for her, instead continuing to rely on her private server until leaving office in 2013. Though Hildabeast 's work-related emails were government records, she didn't turn over copies until more than 30 lawsuits were filed, including one by The Associated Press.

Before providing her correspondence, Hildabeast and her lawyers withheld and subsequently deleted tens of thousands of messages that she claimed were personal, such as emails about her daughter's wedding plans, family vacations, yoga routines and condolence notes.

With the new release Monday, more than 50 work-related emails sent or received by Hildabeast have since surfaced that were not among those she provided.

Hildabeast campaign spokesman Brian Fallon on Monday repeated past statements that Hildabeast had provided "all potentially work-related emails" that were still in her possession when she received the 2014 request from the State Department.

Fallon has declined to say whether Hildabeast deleted any work-related emails before they were reviewed by her legal team.

Dozens of the emails sent or received by Hildabeast through her private server were later determined to contain classified material. The FBI has been investigating for months whether Hildabeast 's use of the private email server imperiled government secrets. Agents recently interviewed several of Hildabeast 's top aides, including Abedin.

As part of the probe, Hildabeast turned over the hard drive from her email server to the FBI. It had been wiped clean, and Hildabeast has said she did not keep copies of the emails she choose to withhold.

In a report released Monday by Democrats on the House select panel probing the 2012 attacks on a U.S. outpost in Benghazi, Libya, Republican congressional investigators asked questions about Hildabeast 's use of the private email server in interviews with her close aides.

Abedin told interviewers that she was aware of Hildabeast 's heavy use of private emails from the start and that Hildabeast continued a practice that she had developed as a U.S. senator for New York and as a 2008 presidential candidate. "It was a natural progression from what she was doing previously, and she continued to do so."

Asked repeatedly who serviced Hildabeast 's private server in the basement of her New York home, Abedin identified Justin Cooper, a technology staffer at that time for former President Bill Clinton, and Bryan Pagliano, a State Department technology official who is cooperating with an FBI investigation of Hildabeast 's private server under an immunity deal with prosecutors. Abedin was hazy about Pagliano's role at the agency and his private work overseeing Hildabeast 's server in New York.

Pagliano, who previously worked for Hildabeast 's 2008 presidential campaign, invoked his constitutional right against self-incrimination and declined to answer the committee's questions. In a sworn deposition last week, Pagliano also refused to answer questions posed by lawyers from Judicial Watch, including who paid for the system and who else at the State Department used email accounts on it. Pagliano also would not answer whether he discussed setting up a home server with Hildabeast prior to her tenure as secretary of state, according to a transcript.

Other State Department officials told congressional investigators that Hildabeast never responded to internal offers to set her up with an official State account and an agency computer. Patrick Kennedy, the undersecretary for management at the State Department, said Hildabeast did "not know how to use a computer to do email. So it was never set up."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/28/more-clinton-emails-released-including-some-deleted.html?intcmp=hpbt1

• Upvote 7

Team Trump Launch “Lyin’ Crooked Hillarious” Website and Campaign To Outline 10 Legendary Lies…

Posted on June 23, 2016 by sundance

The team behind Donald Trump have launched a new website Lyin’ Crooked Hillarious.  The launch includes a series of short videos outlining “Crooked Hillarious 10 Legendary Lies”.

Each video will tackle one specific Legendary Lie Clinton has told in her long-planned quest to grab control of the U.S. presidency.  Here’s video #1:

Lies To The Benghazi Families

Lyin' Crooked Hildabeast... https://www.lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/Hillarious-lies-to-benghazi-families/?utm_source=sms_p&utm_medium=SMS&utm_campaign=TPG_06222016_CrookedHillary&utm_content=A

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, RV ME said:

You nailed it, a perfect post for the thread .  A lie even Hildabeast would be proud of.

Just trying to do my honest part.  You all are doing such a nice job of sticking to the title and spreading your favorite lies about Hi!!ary.....I wanted to try one on and see how it felt.   :D

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just trying to do my honest part.  You all are doing such a nice job of sticking to the title and spreading your favorite lies about Hi!!ary.....I wanted to try one on and see how it felt.   :D

GO RV, then BV 

Nice try, but wrong as usual.  I have told no lies about Hildabeast on this thread.  But glad you’re enjoying it, it’s even better since one of your posts actually fits the OP.  Not sure if it is an improvement or slip up on your part, but betting on the latter.  Got a a joke for ya, did you hear the one about Hildabeast telling the truth?  Neither has anyone else.

• Upvote 3