Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama and WWIII

bohica

I sit back and I watch things and listen.  I try to make sense out of what I see.  If a person removes all other possibilities, even the bazaar, then what is normally left is the truth.  I watch Obama over his years in the White House.  His first step was to create a multi-trillion dollar debt which is impossible to pay off due to how many millions it produces in interest per day.  He has pushed race relations back decades.  He has created safe haven for radical who openly push for the murder of police officers and, actually, for anyone light skinned in color.  He has reduced the American military in the eyes of the global presence to basically the Key Stone Cops flying around yet unable to bomb anything because they have NOT be given permission to do their trained and assigned duties.  Foreign leaders do not respect him as seen when he was in the receiving line and they refused to shake his hand.  He refuses to acknowledge Islamic terrorism, refuses intel regarding the matter and is bound to get his way flooding America with hundreds of thousands of 'refugees' who have been proven to have been infiltrated with radical Islamic terrorists.  He has passed EO which are impossible not to erode the substructure of American emergency and law enforcement society.  The only conclusion left is that Obama wants America to fall.  Once total chaos begins through Americans fighting back against the radicals and terrorists attacks, which are promised to happen, he will try martial law which will only increase the second American Revolution.   America is caught between a rock and a hard place.  If we do not fight once these things occur then America will fall as other foreign forces sweep in to fill any void.  If America does fight then we must see it to the end because any stop will result in the crushing of any resistance in America.  Obama is setting a powder keg and is lighting the fuse.  Once it starts there MUST not be any wavering in the resolve.  If Americans do not see it to the bitter end America will become nothing more than just another Islamic state and a blood bath worse than Pol Pot.

• Upvote 3

Don't forget how Obama always praises islam but seems to knock Christianity when ever he gets an opportunity. Yeah a war may be coming but I see all men, true American men of all colors fighting  once again for this great nation. For freedom. This is not a muslim nation. The best way to send a message to all muslim terrorists...General black jack Pershing did it best just before ww1, captured 50 terrorists, left 1 alive

to tell of there fate. muslims hate pork. read about what Pershing did. Islamic terrorism was quickly stopped by his method. Time to send these terrorists his message perhaps. God Bless America !

:salute:

• Upvote 2

I have been ranting against Oblivious' demand to allow in Syrian refugees because there will no doubt be islamic terrorists among them.  But, I have had an epithany!  If Oblivious agrees in writing that we may, with full immunity, do to him, his family, his idiot advisers and their famlies, whatever evil is done to any Americans by islamic terrorists entering under this refugee program, I will support this program.  Now, ahole, tell us; just how much do you believe in the competence of your minions who will run this program.  Put your ass on the line or shut the f*** up!