Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All Eyes Are On China To Make The Next Move.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

All eyes are on China this weekend.

Listen, look, read, observe what China does in the next few days.

Many experts believe this is our moment in the sun.

Not varified. Read int'l financial articles in the news on the RV.

There are lots of articles with a ton of intel this week.

Your views. Your opine.

Martha11/4/2015 04:30:55
China is paying for this RV. You will have a street rate, international rate, market rate and contract rates.
The dong has always had a better rate of return. Vietnam is a very strong country financially in assets and GDP. Contract rates are 6.00-20.00..market rates are over 2.00 and the international rate maybe, also 2.00 and settle there.
The dinar will be 3.00 plus with market rates up to 9.00 ,contract rates will be higher up to 38.00.Rupiah may be a surprise with a high market rate of 9.00.Indonesia, like Vietnam is another very strong country.
At this point, all rates are still re-calculating in the system.
It is not easy to just load 198 countries with changes at the same time. Also, the currency markets buy and sell all day thus hedging their values.
Most traders don't even realize what is about to happen with the revalue themselves.
Some countries, in the baskets will actually devalue based on GDP, inflation, deflation and keeping interest rates in balance.
The Rial should come out at 3.00 plus close to IQD international rate.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Luigi, you're some character indeed lol - but I must say, China is something to watch as per my own research I feel and believe, that country might be the start to pave to way for what's to come in this crazy world of foreign exchange.  Heck, the President of China was in the UK last month to meet with the Queen and had already signed some major agreements in order for the Yuan to be entered in the SDR!

But what do I know, I tend to look forward to happy hour after work.  :cheesehead:   You got a plus 1 from me on this one dude.

Grab your Dong and hold on tight.   :blink: 

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, I will take heed to your advice.....China is really brewing up something!  :cheesehead:

• Upvote 1

The only brewing in China is tea!

:(

Hahaha - you never know dude! http://banking.einnews.com/article/295102720/l52ArML5UD6r8jpg

THEY DON'T HAVE ANY THING TOO DO WITH THIS RV - RI

Nope they don't, but best believe that country has a bunch of interests and contracts all set up and ready once the green light is lit!!  :twothumbs:

The China YUAN ain't got nothing to do with the Iraq Dinar! LOL

Why would anyone believe such a story? It is more likely that the USA has something to do with the dinar!

I believe that the Iraq Dinar is independent and the evidence is that it is almost worthless! LOL

One day I am betting that will change. I think it is mostly being held up by the low oil prices! Once the price at the pump, or per barrel rebounds I think our ship MIGHT reach port! :)