Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the Earth Flat?

Peace

what happens to the suns heat in the vacuum?  :butt-kicking:

why are there hot spots on the surface of earth from the sun?   :butt-kicking:

why are the angles of sun so dang narrow if its so far away?  :butt-kicking:

why are there clouds behind the sun and moon?  :butt-kicking:

why don't you actually understand airys experiment :butt-kicking:

why are you a troll that hates ask questions :butt-kicking:

what happens to your horizon line/vanishing point?  :butt-kicking:

what should happen at 50 feet out from a target :butt-kicking:

why if a guy is jumping from a hovering helicopter does he not land miles away but rather directly under the chopper  :butt-kicking:

how many relativity theories does einstein have?  :butt-kicking:

why does the moon emit its own cold light  :butt-kicking:

why does the horizon always follow my line of sight?  :butt-kicking:

where are the experiments proving ROUND BALL?  :butt-kicking:

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 2

....what a quandary.....should I believe authoritative text books and astute astronomy professors, or

concocted internet graphs and videos.  JUST LOVES ME SOME PSUEDO-KNOWLEDGE!!                                               

• Upvote 5

....what a quandary.....should I believe authoritative text books and astute astronomy professors, or

concocted internet graphs and videos.  JUST LOVES ME SOME PSUEDO-KNOWLEDGE!!                                               

see you must be a troll. simple question what happens 10 miles out we don't need books for these experiments so we are in luck, you just shoot drivel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

What is so difficult to understand about the drop of the curve? I mean this is something we can all do... i can write an article too and put whatever i want in it ya know. How about the hard evidence that you yourself said you need because you are such a practical guy. Your own words. Then you bring over an article!!

Why is this so important...because if indeed people realize that the earth is not a globe and space is not real, then they will be forced to ask themselves the question...Who lied to me? Why? For What?... Then in that search they will know that the system they have worked for and gave their energy too for false protection is BS and that they are slaves to that way of thinking and that they, all along, always had the power, that there is a creator and boy he is closer than ever and now i better tighten my belt cuz i am here for an actual reason...im alive NOW, i have a chance to empower myself  now, i must make a difference in my life NOW, I cannot feed the system that murders and plunders and lies, I must break free from this enslavement and spell im under. The creator has me here for a reason and it is time i snapped the frick out of it...cuz im working for the creator!

i don't want to take any chances, seems to me if there is something that unites the people than by golly we better find it. Cuz the devil likes culling his herd and having us off one another under different fearmongering tactics, babies are what is left in the Gaza but its ok to keep pointing weapons at them wtf is wrong with us? The creator that i feel that is within me does not want us living in fear or killing one another or eating poison or giving babies toxic injections or drinking flouride.

Imagine when people realize they have been lied to they will question everything under that banner of deception...

my opine...

btw way rob skiba the guy who has asked very good questions and has podcast actually taught creationism so you may be interested in him...hes the one who made that hot air balloon horizon video

Edited by Peace
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SHILL WHY ELSE WASTE YOUR TIME? YOU MUST BE GETTING PAID

Wow you got it right. Boeing and Northrop and JPL all pay me to come on a dinar website and argue with a person that believes the world is flat. Yeppers you hit the nail on the head.

BTW. Diamagnetism,  is a property of all materials. 

Gods Enclosed Flat Earth investigation Full documenary parts 1-12

Have a Great Day

bob

Which God?  I am kind of partial to Zeus..

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

I don't know what to say. You poo poo my article but get upset when people do the same to you. I understand when I get closer to something it gets bigger. If I don't see the bottom of it far away and then see the bottom as I get closer that tells me the earth is curved.  Don't talk to me of a creator. I know my God and His Son. They are not talking to me about this so it doesn't really matter to me. I am done with this one..    

• Upvote 2

see you must be a troll. simple question what happens 10 miles out we don't need books for these experiments so we are in luck, you just shoot drivel.

Kumby... keep in mind for such an experiment, you must find an extended flat/level surface over 10 to 50 miles in length to prove the theory.  That would be hard to find on land due to even the smallest deviations in the surface contour... and very difficult to qualify (prove such a distance is level).  For instance, the terrain could be slightly concave over a long distance, giving the illusion of flatness when viewing the target object so many miles away...

I would submit that your experiment must be done over water (the ocean) at a designated height of perhaps 50' above sea level to negate the effect of wave heights interfering.  Water will always be level.  Place the target in the ocean, 50 miles out, with incremental foot markings at both over AND under 50'.  If the earth is flat, a high powered telescope would be able to see the 50' mark, and perhaps even some lower ones...

I would submit that you would not be able to see the target.  

• Upvote 1

"Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe -

Firstly, I saw the original video to this and this guy who is attempting to debunk this pulled the one image that would confuse people if  you didn't understand perspective...anyways in the original video this guy had like  5 different things he was looking at and focusing his lens on each (nys, bridge, crane, those building you all see in this vid and then some more buildings further right) ...in the original video he pans to the left and there was a crane and a bridge and further left was the skyline... just trying to draw that in your mind, he first shows us a google earth map and he has even highlighted with a yellow line his point on the map and then draws a line from him to the the NYS, another line is to the parachute tower, line to bridge, line to building, and line to more buildings, he has 5 shots he is working on from the same vantage point. the troll who edited his video took the one shot that would confuse you if you didn't understand perspective...real quick, if you watch the original video you can see the bottom of the crane and the trees in the skyline which is actually further away, they are blurry but that is the beauty of perspective so let me explain perspective:

PERSPECTIVE!

Ok so lets take the one shot you all see which is the water line and then buildings behind it. it looks like the buildings drop and if you didn't have anything to compare it too (which this guy CONVENIENTLY leaves out it would confuse you, but only at first)...

Perspective on the Horizon Line aka Eye Level aka Line of Sight that line you perceive is the Horizone line: Fact, everything that you see BELOW the Horizion Line will APPEAR to be RISING...       everything you see ABOVE the Horizon Line will APPEAR to be dropping... its a fact of perspective... 

Example im on railroad tracks in the center facing parallel down the tracks, i look off into the distance as far as my natural eyeball can see and depending on my height my natural vanishing point is between 3-4 miles, think about what happens, the tracks appear to converge upwards! why because god said so!! and everything above that line will appear to come down! its just the way it is.

think about driving down a round it too appears the same way all the time never diverts, if im on a street it will converge on my horizon line or line of sight...appearing to move up.

You have to understand this to get what is happening. ITS ALL ABOUT PERSPECTIVE!

Technically your only seeing about 3 to 4 miles of water anything past that looks to drop or obscure or becomes hazy depends what the backdrop is.

Now there are some vids on horizon line on this thread which shows what im talking about...good artists know this when painting.

Ok number 2...DECLINATION. 

In this edited ergo sabatoged video we only get to see that one shot which is unfortunate cuz then you could even without understanding perspective know that those buildings first floor was just a level down!!

Having said that i don't know the exact distance so we will go with the guy saying 20 miles in the vid...At 20 miles the declination should not only drop 266 feet but should also tilt...

we don't see any of that if there was any kind of tilt those shadows would be at an angle and you would be able to tell they were at an angle because the sun is casting its rays from the right side, but NO the buildings appear straight and so do the shadows. 

ALSO REMEMBER GUYS this is not the original footage cuz directly left of this is a crane that you can see the bottom (hazy but thats they beauty of perspective) and then left of that is the bridge and left of that is the skyline and you can see the trees.

its also why if you are looking at a sailboat and its on the horizon line the mast and hull will appear to connect... anything past the horizon line will diverge or drop so even though you seeing mountains you wouldn't see the flat land between the horizon line and mountains because of perspective...you would only know the distance if you happened to just know that mountain range was whatever distance told you.

This guy FAILS. he not only cuts the footage he attempts to poke fun and say things to keep your mind busy on the obvious crazy nature of flat earthers... but no actual understanding of anything.

FAIL

here is the original video

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On a flat surface a traveler will travel forever on a straight line without reaching the point where he started.   He cannot reach his point of origin because it is a flat line without a curve or bend.  The line is flat.

If a person starts traveling in and on a straight line on our world, at some point they will arrive at the point where he started his journey.  Why is that?  Because the journey he takes on our world is curved to conform to the sphere of our globe.  

• Upvote 2

hey jax :)

Kumby... keep in mind for such an experiment, you must find an extended flat/level surface over 10 to 50 miles in length to prove the theory. i totally agree with you def further distances is awesome i have seen those vids That would be hard to find on land due to even the smallest deviations in the surface contour see the problem i have with the land debacle is yea dips and valley but we can still make out the horizon even if we accounted for valleys and hills we can still see images albeit blurry past the horizon line and if im looking west and do a 180 to the east i can still see stuff past my horizon its almost like it is concave which is still opposite ball... and very difficult to qualify (prove such a distance is level). we can make up for all that by looking at the horizon and then whatever is past that we can still account for  For instance, the terrain could be slightly concave over a long distance, giving the illusion of flatness when viewing the target object so many miles away... we say illusion but it is flat cuz i wouldn't see anything above the horizon line...yet i do.

I would submit that your experiment must be done over water (the ocean) i agree the easier to understand will be on water at a designated height of perhaps 50' above sea level to negate the effect of wave heights interfering.  Water will always be level.  Place the target in the ocean, 50 miles out, with incremental foot markings at both over AND under 50'.  If the earth is flat, a high powered telescope would be able to see the 50' mark, and perhaps even some lower ones...

I would submit that you would not be able to see the target.  

will this video do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObxiUMosj7o

• Upvote 1

OK so we all agree this world is full of crazy people...extremists climbing things, jumping off buildings ect.....if the earth is flat, and there is an ice wall that "holds us in" someone is going to climb it and record it on their hand held device and free fall off. Do we have video of this?

Do we have video of the wall? where is it? We should all be aware of it as much as we are aware of everything else social media....if true it would be all over everything with pictures video and every crazy wanting to be the first to video himself at the top of the wall. Someone out there would want to be the first to "discover it and video it"

just a thought, just my opine

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On a flat surface a traveler will travel forever on a straight line without reaching the point where he started. on an infinite plane  He cannot reach his point of origin because it is a flat line without a curve or bend.  on an infinite plane The line is flat. copy that a straight line going in one direction on an infinite plane!

If a person starts traveling in and on a straight line on our world, at some point they will arrive at the point where he started his journey. yessir Why is that? because the flat earth plane is in the shape of a circle (2d not 3d sphere) you can still circumnavigate polaris aka the arctic is the center of the flat earth theory and then the tropic of cancer is a concentric ring followed by the equator followed by tropic of capricorn just as a visual guidpost, they are concentric circles you would still "curve" but not declinate (depth) Because the journey he takes on our world is curved to conform to the sphere of our globe.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1