Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency cancellation machines - have you seen this already?

I was strolling through the CBI and came across this tender offer from 4/21/2010. I had not seen it before and thought it was interesting. Is this to cancel ( I assume destroy) the 70% of the large note liquidity that the CBI had taken out of circulation, could it be for the rest of the notes after a RV or for both.

Tenders2-En.pdf

I was strolling through the CBI and came across this tender offer from 4/21/2010. I had not seen it before and thought it was interesting. Is this to cancel ( I assume destroy) the 70% of the large note liquidity that the CBI had taken out of circulation, could it be for the rest of the notes after a RV or for both.

I have just sent out an inquiry on this announcement.

Thank you for this important post.

Blessings.

You Are Correct-IMO - Great find/Post

You don't need a machine specifically designed to destroy currency.

Just follow the policies of the US government and print more.

In no time at all, your currency will be unrecognizable as

currency...

• Upvote 5

You don't need a machine specifically designed to destroy currency.

Just follow the policies of the US government and print more.

In no time at all, your currency will be unrecognizable as

currency...

Maybe this is what Iraq is waiting for. If they wait long enough it will eventually be 1 IQD = 1 USD, :blink:

Yes this has been brought up before, one of the two tenders that is on the CBI website and have been for a short time.

Mr. Parrot you are killing me...LOL thank you, needed that one... :)

• Upvote 1

Hilarious but accurate nonetheles!

Of course, I think this is odd buying and placing special machines to destroy currency. Lighting a match would do the same thing. So is this true or false or is the entire world misinformed

Funny thing though, I asked aboiut the CBI Letter being referred to re tender being destroyed and I was told in the following. ?:rolleyes:

Subject: RE: Ali

Date: 6/9/2010 8:45:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time

The currency notes that are old and ripped need to be destroyed that is what requires special machines.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

Of course, I think this is odd buying and placing special machines to destroy currency. Lighting a match would do the same thing. So is this true or false or is the entire world misinformed

Funny thing though, I asked aboiut the CBI Letter being referred to re tender being destroyed and I was told in the following. ?:rolleyes:

Subject: RE: Ali

Date: 6/9/2010 8:45:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time

The currency notes that are old and ripped need to be destroyed that is what requires special machines.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

lighting a match doesn't verify the destruction of authentic (real) notes, the machines verify the notes are real.

I have also been led to believe that in destruction mode, these machines can document serial numbers of notes detroyed.

The currency management machines and software is very sophisticated. I will continue to look for that info, here is De La Rue web link:

http://www.delarue.com/Home/

lighting a match doesn't verify the destruction of authentic (real) notes, the machines verify the notes are real.

I have also been led to believe that in destruction mode, these machines can document serial numbers of notes detroyed.

The currency management machines and software is very sophisticated. I will continue to look for that info, here is De La Rue web link:

http://www.delarue.com/Home/

these machines can be used to verify the destruction of worn notes, or in this case, cancelling large notes as they are removed from circulation,

and cancelling excess liquidity as notes are brought back in through the foriegn currency auctions.