Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

The finance minister said KEB Hana Bank, Shinhan Bank and Woori Bank will handle the euro-based payment system, which uses the euro as a medium of trade, which is widely preferred by Iranian companies.

good to see we have KEB offices in Sydney, Australia....looks like they might also have US and Canadian Branches...

5 minutes ago, climber7 said:

I am obviously not a financial wiz so I'm still not sure how an exchange rate between South Korea and I ran affects us positively. Even if they go to a single rate between Iran and South Korea what does that do for our exchange rate? 

This to put it simply is a big step to us exchanging our Currency...this is less about Korea and more about the euro and being on the open markets....hy else would they hold off,on Airbus contract signing until end of August? Maybe that's because they won't have access to the euro system and world market until August 29! And considering Korean banks have branches in the usa and Canada you should be excited. This ride is almost over! D this is a big step? If you are not excited thatsnokaymimhave enough for everyone!

• Upvote 1

Oh, I'm getting excited but between not understanding the intricate workings of the financial system and the roller coaster ride of 7 years with the dinar it's hard to expect anything good anytime soon. 

But Im getting hopeful with the rial! 

Thanks for your replies and patience with a novice investor 

8 hours ago, screwball said:

and no comment? Lol...

Sorry......I was hyperventilating and nearly had fainted :facepalm:when I read your latest scoop lol! :lol: A possible "single rate" very soon, I'm just on the floor......what I just don't get, why in the world Iraq and it's dinar are going through their troubles of releasing their currency into the global market......could it possibly be after all, that Iran may take the first lead? :confused2:

But wow :blink: keep bringing on the scoop Screwball!!

Thanks!! :twothumbs:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Sorry......I was hyperventilating and nearly had fainted :facepalm:when I read your latest scoop lol! :lol: A possible "single rate" very soon, I'm just on the floor......what I just don't get, why in the world Iraq and it's dinar are going through their troubles of releasing their currency into the global market......could it possibly be after all, that Iran may take the first lead? :confused2:

But wow :blink: keep bringing on the scoop Screwball!!

Thanks!! :twothumbs:

FW...you're so funny.  Im seeing that people are not realizing how big the rial is really gonna be.  It's cheap to buy , much cheaper than the dinar and will have a good return.  

Im reading so many articles on Iran lately . They're everywhere. It's like a run away train. Things are moving really fast. I think Iraq had more issues to work out than Iran..... thats why it's taken them that much longer.

This is very exciting......can't wait......:woot:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, screwball said:

The finance minister said KEB Hana Bank, Shinhan Bank and Woori Bank will handle the euro-based payment system, which uses the euro as a medium of trade, which is widely preferred by Iranian companies.

good to see we have KEB offices in Sydney, Australia....looks like they might also have US and Canadian Branches...

I've never heard of this bank before. Something to watch for now. Thanks.

14 hours ago, screwball said:

they sure like the EAST and WEST part of the USA...Had to do it ScrewBall...bought another 5 mil

42 minutes ago, gixxerfrog said:

go to canada taking your iran rials..... exchange your rials for canada money.... take your canada money into the US and exchange your canada money into USD.

There you go.....I have posted some questions on their facebook page to see if I get a response...it's all about sharing information. As long as you don't back into usd, there are plenty of ways around it..