Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Zubaidi: negotiations to get a loan to finance the deal, Boeing positive and we have composed a fleet of 30 aircraft

yota691

16593.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

Boeing received Iraq through 2013

Author: AHF, BS, MK 
Editor: AHF, BS 7.15.2015 1:42 p.m.number of readings: 121 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

The Ministry of Transportation, said on Wednesday that negotiations for a loan to finance the Boeing deal going in a positive way, as shown that Iraq has 30 aircraft and a number of "national vector", refused to impose loans cost Iraq a lot.

He said Transport Minister Bayan Jabr said in an interview with the (long-Presse), "We had a round of talks in London I met with officials from Boeing and talked on the subject of getting a loan to finance the Boeing deal."

Zubaidi said that "the ministry were continuing with the US embassy and we have meetings going on in Istanbul through Undersecretary and his team and we got to ranges close and are not final, but it's going in a positive way," noting that "without the loan Iraq will not get on the aircraft from Boeing."

He said al-Zubaidi "We have 30 aircraft and five vectors national aircraft have transported passengers and the number of these aircraft is not a little compared to neighboring countries."

He said Transport Minister "We have talks with Airbus for the purchase of aircraft, but the problem is that we want the loan of (ACSM Bank) French a few interest," noting that "the company asked us to borrow from a third party but that this borrowing costs Iraq, and I'm not ready to sign the like This contract because we want to be a contract between Iraqi Airways and the French government. "

The Transport Minister Baqir al-Zubaidi revealed in (June 17, 2015), for the ministry has sought to unify the Iraqi Airways fleet aircraft Boeing modern, and as pointed out that the ministry is seeking to create only a new company comprising Airbus aircraft and the CIA RG, said the ministry is considering employment Investment Foreign activated in air traffic.

The date of the founding of the Iraqi Airways "Green Bird" due to (18 May 1938), when it recommended the Iraqi Aeronautical Society on the purchase of three aircraft type (Darkin Rapid), in aircraft factories (De Havilland), have reached Baghdad Saturday (first October 1938), and was on a domestic route and to neighboring countries.

Iraq had possessed more than 20 civilian aircraft Ilyushin Russian (Eastern Fleet) an Iraqi Airways ahead of 1991, where most of them were destroyed in Operation Desert Storm, and the transfer of the other part of them to neighboring countries during the period of sanctions.

Iraq signed in May 2008, the first two decades with the company (Boeing) for the purchase of 40 US aircraft, and the second with the company (Bombardier) Canadian, to buy ten aircraft, while the Ministry of Finance showed that the total value of the two contracts amounting to five billion dollars.

Iraq and received since the end of 2012 until the month of March a number of Boeing aircraft within the contract signed with the company and which it is hoped that the end of the year ends in 2018, also received a Bombardier CRJ900 aircraft over the past years.

The Ministry of Transport announced the (March 20, 2015) for receipt of new aircraft from Boeing under the contract signed between Iraq and the company during 2008, while confirming that the Iraqi Airways fleet currently consists of 28 aircraft.

The Transport Minister Baqir al-Zubaidi announced (26th February 2015), that Iraq will receive 13 aircraft from Boeing, during the current 2015, while detect the presence of negotiations with Airbus for the purchase of aircraft which, he stressed that Iraqi Airways supported the state budget for 2015 of $ 450 million.

See you guys are failing to understand, this is all a game...and numbers are irrelevant when it's all computerized...credit...mumbo jumbo...see and people are forgetting war is profit for both sides...also seem to forget...what happen in 1993/1994 to Iraq's currency...check oanda....so just like it was done it could be undone...just the same...

No disrespect

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll take that as a no you haven't done the math?

The problem with your math question is that the banksters only

use voodoo math.

Try researching, fractional banking, and fiat currency.

Paper money is worth whatever they say it's worth. You use a piece

of paper every day as if it was currency, when in reality it

represents a debt. But it works because people refuse to see

reality.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You really think your American dollar is worth what they say... Take a look on IMF website see what they "rate" our currency as...believe it's near 60% purchasing power...it's the way it is now because we say so...probably why we made govt bow and hand over USA bank accounts, because we know the IMF is coming and don't want to go through what these others are going through.

LGD

My question has nothing to do with fiat currency,fractional banking or bankers voodoo math..

I simply asked OT if he/she had done the basic math on a 1-1 RV, no more,no less.

Good job plagiarizing Adam's chat but in the future you might consider crediting the original author.

• Upvote 2

So sorry if I hurt your feelings. But your original suggest that Iraq has to cover an RV. Which it does not. In other words there is no math to be done. And as for plagiarizing well I didn't realize I was publishing a book. Yes I learned what I learned from Adam Montana. And I thank God for that. In the future if you have such an issue with me responding to you may I suggest that you put me on ignore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't lead the blind fam...

Basically if your unable to see what's happening day in and day out on a wider aspect...then I can not help...

If you dream this to be unfathomable then it will be...

I dream this to be a reality...so it will be.

Is if all dreamed this to be reality then it could happen much sooner then one would think...

Stay positive...

Gather your news make your own conclusions...but please stop asking me for further details...I get them the same day you guys do thanks to all the news posters here...but I also watch the stock market regular news and local...gas...gold...etc...

And to be honest...no one person knows when or how much...

One can only accumulate and speculate...

And from the news our boys are posting you should be able to see the horizon and know what's coming...

Thanks fam

Well, then let me see if I can figure it out all by myself.

Credit rating..Iraq already has one..BB..Last updated on 7/14/2013..Shortly after that update Iraq shelved it's plan to issue bonds. They might get a better rating this time around but there's no guarantee.

Sovereignty...Iraq was declared sovereign by the UN on 6/30/2004..it actually happened on 6/28..

International acceptance..Iraq issued international bonds back in 2006 with a maturity date of 2028. If you're referring to the World Bank and the IMF, it's noteworthy that Iraq is a founding member of both organizations dating back to June 1945 and has been borrowing from both groups since the ouster of Saddam. If you're referring to the statement about help from the U.S./Japan that fund was started back in 2004 and Iraq has used it on numerous occasions.

1-1...I could use some help on the numbers but a popular number for IQD in existence is 30 trillion..no way of knowing how accurate that may be but in arguendo a 1-1 rv would mean Iraq's currency would be worth 30 trillion dollars..A good exercise might be to research how much money exists in the entire world and make your own conclusion. I like Adam's 10 cent prediction.

The point is that none of this is new and imo has no bearing on a potential RV.

• Upvote 2

You maybe right...

But I haven't seen sovereign nation...unless they had the meeting no one posted about...

Haven't seen a credit rating...just the AAA- yota posted...

Haven't seen them on the list for being apart of IMF or world bank...

If you could help me I'd appreciate it.

Also, I do see oanda.com historical charts...I do see in 1993/94 the rate change in less then 3 months...so...if you ask me again...

I will fall back on...what was done can easily be undone. When and how much is up to some more powerful people...

.10 would be the can opener to a major float...

And who would give them f16s loans up the wazoo and nuclear arms deals...all of a sudden...

With the country under so much "terror"

Basically things aren't what they seem...ever.

As for the sovereign nation "meeting that no one posted about"...it happened 11 years ago but easy to search.

Credit rating..search wikirating Iraq....it wouldn't hurt to search 'Iraq bonds 2006' and 'Iraq shelves bond issue 2013' to see that Bond issues are not new to Iraq.

Also an old time member called Scooter did some research on Iraqs credit rating and it's likely still archived here.

As for the W.B. and the IMF simply search member nations and you'll see Iraq listed..Should you be interested in past activity with these organizations it will be easy to see how much and how often Iraq avails itself.

I believe you misspoke when referring to nuclear arms deals..That would be Iran.

• Upvote 2

As for the sovereign nation "meeting that no one posted about"...it happened 11 years ago but easy to search.

Credit rating..search wikirating Iraq....it wouldn't hurt to search 'Iraq bonds 2006' and 'Iraq shelves bond issue 2013' to see that Bond issues are not new to Iraq.

Also an old time member called Scooter did some research on Iraqs credit rating and it's likely still archived here.

As for the W.B. and the IMF simply search member nations and you'll see Iraq listed..Should you be interested in past activity with these organizations it will be easy to see how much and how often Iraq avails itself.

I believe you misspoke when referring to nuclear arms deals..That would be Iran.

ok wow way to keep up beat i say,

whatever happens, happens

have fun, live like today maybe your last,

and most important, never ever step on anyones dreams or wishes,

will bite you in the ass

more beers   :cheesehead:

Dreams are fine but it doesn't hurt to have a few facts. There has been a misconception that Iraq is about to enter the big leagues owing to a Bond issue,credit rating,and loans from everywhere and it's simply not the case..Iraq has been issuing bonds and borrowing money for years.

• Upvote 2

Show me links to your truths...then show me what it says with 2015 year on it...

Show me your BB credit rating...

Show me your bonds in 2006 being sold...actually sold...where you can buy, as yota did...

And then I'll stop dreaming...lol...

This is why so many people are unhappy...they don't dream or know the feeling of euphoria...to bring promising positive things to their lives...

Just continue to be unhappy and bash people for their faith in more.

Show me these fact good sir.

"Links"?  I'm not inclined to do your homework and from what I can tell it wouldn't hurt you to do some research and I told you where to look..   'Bash people for their faith?"  I haven't a clue about your faith or what you believe in and truth be told I don't care as it's none of my business. "Continue to be unhappy?"  I'm unhappy because????

For the record what Yota showed you was info about the 2006 bond sale..You might want to go back and review it.

• Upvote 2