Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from Currency Chatter – 5/27/10

k98nights

May 27, 2010 · Posted in RUMORS

From my boss’s brother in Baghdad, Colonel told him, China is not going to drill anymore till Iraq opens on the foreign market and Kuwait is demanding Iraq, come up to their rate before they’ll let them out of Chapter 7 (Kuwait dinar is currently 3.44)….got this news about 30 minutes ago…….

• Upvote 6

If they want to do that...I'll do the paperwork and fly over there if they will cash in my D's at the same time. Anybody want to go with me.

Hey Pourit,

Get me a seat on that flight right next to you, better yet, get three seats we'll put our Dinars in the middle. I love that kind of paperwork!

Happy Days are Comin' Soon,

Montana

Hey Pourit,

Get me a seat on that flight right next to you, better yet, get three seats we'll put our Dinars in the middle. I love that kind of paperwork!

Happy Days are Comin' Soon,

Montana

great post to read to start the weekend! thanks!

From my boss’s brother in Baghdad, Colonel told him, China is not going to drill anymore till Iraq opens on the foreign market and Kuwait is demanding Iraq, come up to their rate before they’ll let them out of Chapter 7 (Kuwait dinar is currently 3.44)….got this news about 30 minutes ago…….

Thanks for the post woody,lets hope it just happens,.83 or $3.44 I'll take it.It's just crazy how many different rates have been posted.Great Weekend to all.Best Wishes to all Millitary-stay safe.We could't have this with out ya!!! ronberta

Tell you what...if this happend...I would LOVE to have all of you go. We could stop at some nice island on the way home for a month or two.(or week) In fact...when it does happen...I think we should plan to meet somewhere anyway. Adam could pick the place...name the hotel and date...and everyone that could make...would. It would be fun to meet everyone and get to party with all the other fortunate folks. And hey...WE DESERVE IT !!!

• Upvote 3

Any new news to report? I read your post daily and its all good!!! Thanks