Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Navy SEAL On Hillarious Clinton: Lies, Lies, Lies, And Her Fake Sniper Story

Ahhhh... the ol' ruse of false equivocation!!!  It can be much more uncomfortable and painful ON the fence, than on one side or the other!!!  Watch out for those annoying picket points of confusion... therein lay the "anger"!!!  

I had to look that up.....It appears you are correct, Jax.....although in this case, it's not mired in ambiguity and maintains a sense of "relevance".   I guess I'm more intelligent than I thought.  This is a good day.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

He''s kinda twisted up like a salty little pretzel and our old arthritic fingers are hurtin' tryin' do undo him !   :lol:

Not one to let an opportunity slip by.......don't touch the salty rod.    :D   Comedic gold.....or should I say, Rold Gold.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had to look that up.....It appears you are correct, Jax.....although in this case, it's not mired in ambiguity and maintains a sense of "relevance".   I guess I'm more intelligent than I thought.  This is a good day.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

"for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" -  Only relevant in science Shabs!!!

But yes... it is a good day!  Enjoy, my friend!   :) 

• Upvote 2

Regarding Brian Williams: His political position and liberal bias is so far out there that I often think he is being paid to espouse these views just to create viewers.  How can anyone believe much less defend these liberal positions that defy logic and common sense?  Yes, I question one's patriotism who's motive is obviously self enriching and/or a power grab.  The Clinton's are at the top of the list closely followed by BO.

• Upvote 1

Ahhhh... the ol' ruse of false equivocation!!!  It can be much more uncomfortable and painful ON the fence, than on one side or the other!!!  Watch out for those annoying picket points of confusion... therein lay the "anger"!!!  

Dang, Jax - that is some provocative prose - although I doubt it will prod many of those who embrace the 'grey' to consider the incongruence of their claim that the rule of absolutes do not apply to their own defined worldview.

• Upvote 2

....."don't touch the salty rod."

This land lubber ain't been one day out to sea buddy and your warning folks to not "touch the salty rod"!!! What'z up with that??? :o/

Now who's messin' with who!!! ;o)

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box
  • Upvote 1

Dang, Jax - that is some provocative prose - although I doubt it will prod many of those who embrace the 'grey' to consider the incongruence of their claim that the rule of absolutes do not apply to their own defined worldview.

Ahhh George, kudos... well worded wincing wonderment!  

• Upvote 2