Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 11 March 2015

Adam Montana

prbunz....welcome to the DV family! In a nutshell...the Hydro Carbon Law pertains to how the money is distributed from the sale of their oil. The Kurds for example have been neglected horribly by previous leaders...this new leader has sat down and drafted a new agreement that everyone is on board with...and we are only waiting for them to pass it into law!!! Adam may expound on that or clear up any of my misunderstandings...but that's the skinny! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

I may be mistaken, but Kuwait as an example gives each citizen about $90K equivalent USD a year...which is why they import all their non-skilled and a lot of skilled workers...could be wrong about the amount...but I heard that somewhere...HCL will allow a distribution to the Iraqi citizens a portion of the oil profits...

I have ran it, and the system has been verified by several other groups in different industries as well.

:twothumbs:

Thank you Adam. Love your style.
On the subject of the text test, I never got one. Is that because it will only be for Stateside VIP members? (I'm in Australia; with you since 2010)

I have ran it, and the system has been verified by several other groups in different industries as well.

Thank you Adam. Love your style.
On the subject of the text test, I never got one. Is that because it will only be for Stateside VIP members? (I'm in Australia; with you since 2010)

Nothing to do with your location -  I tested it with a limited number of sample numbers from around the globe. 

It worked flawlessly, so no need to continue to "test".

• Upvote 1

Thriver,

But I have been PATIENT for almost FIVE fricking LONG years!!!

ENOUGH is enough!!!

:rolleyes::angry::rocking-chair: :rocking-chair:

I have been in it since 2004 so I do know how you feel, Candy!  I know it gets old and when it does, I have walked away from it for a while.  The way things have been happening in the past few months, I honestly feel that it will not be much longer.  My wife and I are in NE WI too so it will be nice to go somewhere warm for the winter once it hits!

Dr J