Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2U FROM UNEEK

UNEEK

Thank you, Uneek for your kind words! Well I got go to work today, on my birthday! My boss made me work today! Hopefully I don't have to work all day! You & Everybody here @ DV have a Happy Valentine's Day too! Its almost March, I sure hope Bravo 11 is still right about an RV next month! I want to go tell my boss, that she made me work my last Birthday, the ship has docked!!! The dinar word she hates so much has RV'd! I'm gone!!  :twothumbs:  :bravo:

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Uneek for your kind words! Well I got go to work today, on my birthday! My boss made me work today! Hopefully I don't have to work all day! You & Everybody here @ DV have a Happy Valentine's Day too! Its almost March, I sure hope Bravo 11 is still right about an RV next month! I want to go tell my boss, that she made me work my last Birthday, the ship has docked!!! The dinar word she hates so much has RV'd! I'm gone!!  :twothumbs:  :bravo:

Find something positive to think about  working on your Birthday! -- Hey, something  very special might happen  just because you went to work today!!  I am hoping / wishing that for you !!  It is a blessing to even have a job these days  -- I am  still missing  the  people  interaction since I closed my office a yr ago -   Take care now --  and  Have a Super  Terrific Birthday!!!

CyberHug-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

ahhhhhhh Yoda  thank you --  sorry for the late reply I have been gone most of the day -- temps in the teens and  maybe  some snow in the forecast  so I wanted to get a few  extra supplies ---  

Thanks for all the news you bring  -- Hopefully  the RV is going to show up in one of those articles realllll soon!! :)  

gif-animals-pals-627719.gif

• Upvote 2

Thank You UNEEK! Happy Valentines Day to you too. Had a hard day on the way back from a job, truck won't start after stopping to get something to eat. In the grace of Jesus there was an Auto Zone less than a 1/4 mile away. Bought a new fuel filter, installed it and we were on our way.

Hard day, but God blessed us.

Wm13

• Upvote 2

Thank You UNEEK! Happy Valentines Day to you too. Had a hard day on the way back from a job, truck won't start after stopping to get something to eat. In the grace of Jesus there was an Auto Zone less than a 1/4 mile away. Bought a new fuel filter, installed it and we were on our way.

Hard day, but God blessed us.

Wm13

Bless your heart Waterman13 -- sorry  for your inconveniences today - but I am very thankful that you were able to detect the problem  and fix it and it wasn't worse -- I  had  my share of  challenges today  also --   I guess we were being fine tuned a little? :) :)

Talents are best nurtured in solitude; character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

• Upvote 1

Bless your heart Waterman13 -- sorry  for your inconveniences today - but I am very thankful that you were able to detect the problem  and fix it and it wasn't worse -- I  had  my share of  challenges today  also --   I guess we were being fine tuned a little? :) :)

Talents are best nurtured in solitude; character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Fine Tuning is necessary.

Wm13

• Upvote 1