Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Chat 5-25-10

Snickerz

[Adam Montana] ok let me have the floor

[Adam Montana] real quick

[Adam Montana] most of you know that people leave this site

[Adam Montana] they always say it was for this reason or that reason

[Adam Montana] and then they say "Oh we're not trying to steal members or anything"

[Adam Montana] and the next thing you see some "new" member on the site promoting that ex-member's site

[Adam Montana] and the ex-member ALWAYS has something bad to say about me [Adam Montana] this ONLY happens when someone wants to start their own website [Adam Montana] the Vets of this site have seen it happen over and over

[Adam Montana] well

[Adam Montana] anyway - that should speak for itself

[Adam Montana] when I'm honest with someone

[Adam Montana] make them a mod

[Adam Montana] and they turn around and stab me in the back

[Adam Montana] in order to start their own site

[Adam Montana] that's not a selfless act - that's selfish and dishonorable

[Adam Montana] most people can see through it

[Adam Montana] now

[Adam Montana] there's a bit of a "scandal" right now

[Adam Montana] people are saying I'm encouraging tax evasion

[Adam Montana] with the Foreign Corporation and Foreign Banking calls we did in the VIP recently

[Adam Montana] I would never encourage anyone to break the law

[Adam Montana] I will, however

[Adam Montana] encourage people to be smart

[Adam Montana] let's take a quick poll

[Adam Montana] how many of you claim deductions on your tax returns? [mark_mich266] YEp

[caz1104] Adam Montana yo

[speculator2] yes, of course

[Motorco] yep

[kcw] yep

[Adam Montana] I'm pretty sure you ALL do

[Lacey] yes

[nathan1606] <-- me

[visitor] yep

[desimo] all I can get

[Adam Montana] thanks, I'm pretty sure we know the answer to that  

[gwright] yes

[Adam Montana] ok

[Adam Montana] but isn't that avoiding taxes?

[Adam Montana] YES

[Adam Montana] so is it illegal?

[Adam Montana] NO

[Adam Montana] the same goes for asset protection

[Adam Montana] is it a form of tax evasion? It is if you LIE

[Adam Montana] but if you use it for protection and legal advantage

[Adam Montana] then it is not illegal

[Adam Montana] nor should anyone worry about getting in trouble

[Adam Montana] but if you simply want to hand over every penny they ask for without claiming any deductions

[Adam Montana] heck, be a patriot - just voluntarily pay 85% taxes

[Adam Montana]   [gwright] I don't have enough as s ...ets to protect  

[Adam Montana] lord knows we need it

[Adam Montana] the poor government needs every penny they can get  

[Adam Montana] anyway, let me wrap it up

[mark_mich266] You're right, Adam - it's called tax avoidance (the legal term) and it's called tax evasion (the illegal term)

[snickerz] might I say one thing ...

[Adam Montana] I've discussed EVERY thing I do on this site with multiple attorneys

[Adam Montana] one sec Snickerz  

[snickerz] ok

[Adam Montana] my attorneys gave me a 100% go-ahead with the Foreign Corp offer to the VIPs

[Adam Montana] my attorneys gave me a 100% go-ahead with the Foreign Corp offer to the VIPs

[Linda Bower] tax deductions are included in the laws of America- what youare suggesting isskirting it- not the same

[Adam Montana] they also told me I can NOT introduce my next investment to you all without my series 65

[Adam Montana] which is why I'm studying - to do things legal

[Adam Montana] they also told me I can NOT introduce my next investment to you all without my series 65

[Adam Montana] Linda Bower not even close. That's open to interpretation, but I'm suggestin everyone do their own due diligence and be SMART

[Adam Montana] Snickerz, go ahead please  

[snickerz] I was merely going to say - that even tho you take deductions on your taxes ..just remember that some deductions are red flags to the IRS ...

[Linda Bower] ran what you just said past my cfo husband (who listened in on youconference call) he says it is different

[Adam Montana] Snickerz absotlute

[snickerz] they will watch what deductions you take

[Adam Montana] absolutel

[Adam Montana] hang on

[Adam Montana]  

[retarded ricky] yeah they watch snickers

[retarded ricky] me to

[Adam Montana] I never once said stick your money in an account and then don't pay taxes

[Adam Montana] here's what I said:

[machcobra] gotta make money before you have to pay taxes!!!!!!!!!!!

[Adam Montana] use your resources, plan ahead, and hire professional counsel" [Adam Montana] period

[Adam Montana] I'm not taking an extra 1% deduction that might get me in trouble - but I'm also not paying an extra penny that I don't have to pay

[Adam Montana] if my attorney tells me I have to pay it, I'm paying it

[Adam Montana] if he shows me a way to lower my tax oblkigations legally, I'm also taking that!

[Adam Montana] there is no illegal activity there

[Adam Montana] some people fall for the scare tactics

[Adam Montana] if you are that person, then by all means - pay DOUBLE taxes just to be SAFE

[caz1104] pay what u owe but keep what is yours legally

[snickerz] the key right there - get the appropriate legal advice. Would be wise to secure a tax attorney.

[Adam Montana] but if you're smart, you'll pay a tax attorney to guide you when it's right time

[Adam Montana] Snickerz exactly

[Adam Montana] that's why I've retained multiple attorneys to let the VIP members use

[Adam Montana] that's why I've retained multiple attorneys to let the VIP members use

[Adam Montana] You all know Sonny was in here and is very confident on end of July, right?

[caz1104] Adam Montana yes

[Adam Montana] I like that time frame as well

[machcobra] Talking taxes is all fine and dandy but we all want to make the money first. That being said when do we RV?

[beefcake] yes

[Adam Montana] I've already begun structuring mini seminars with different attorneys for the VIP members

[caz1104] Adam Montana I agree do ur homework,get council,and make an informed decision -sound advise

[Adam Montana] Tax, Investing, and part of Legal Protection are already lined up [snickerz] wouldnt everyones needs be different - and securing your own tax attorney would be wise to do

[caz1104] Snickerz yes i agree

[Adam Montana] don't get me wrong - these aren't unlimited use

[Adam Montana] You all know Sonny was in here and is very confident on end of July, right?

[machcobra] Talking taxes is all fine and dandy but we all want to make the money first. That being said when do we RV?

[beefcake] yes

[Adam Montana] I've already begun structuring mini seminars with different attorneys for the VIP members

[caz1104] Adam Montana I agree do ur homework,get council,and make an informed decision -sound advise

[Adam Montana] Tax, Investing, and part of Legal Protection are already lined up [snickerz] wouldnt everyones needs be different - and securing your own tax attorney would be wise to do

[Adam Montana] don't get me wrong - these aren't unlimited use s

[super] thanks Adam!

[Adam Montana] but I have arranged for each VIP member to get an hour to 90 minutes with these attorneys to discuss their individual situation

[Adam Montana] that way they can ask questions

[mark_mich266] holy smokes

[caz1104] Adam Montana now thats cool

[Adam Montana] obviously I'm not ponying up dough for all 14,000 members

[Adam Montana]  

[beefcake] Adam Montana ty

[caz1104] Adam Montana ahhhhhhhhh man

[Adam Montana] but the calls and mini-seminars I just mentioned are going to be posted

[kcw] then everyone would come back  

[Adam Montana] so you can get a basis

Adam Montana] and at least know what questions to ask when you hire your own personal professional

[snickerz] hi beancounter  

[Adam Montana] depending on where you live I might have a recomendation

[Adam Montana] Beancounter!

[Adam Montana] quick question

[beancounter8] hi there just watching you guys

[Adam Montana] is it your duty to save your clients money?

[beancounter8] of course using everey legal rule possible to do so

[nathan1606] yes ......

[Adam Montana] amen

[Adam Montana] thank you for your services good sir  

[beancounter8] yw

[Adam Montana] and then they say "Oh we're not trying to steal members or anything"

[Adam Montana] and the next thing you see some "new" member on the site promoting that ex-member's site

[Adam Montana] and the ex-member ALWAYS has something bad to say about me [Adam Montana] this ONLY happens when someone wants to start their own website [Adam Montana] the Vets of this site have seen it happen over and over

[Adam Montana] well

[Adam Montana] now

[Adam Montana] with the Foreign Corporation and Foreign Banking calls we did in the VIP recently

[Adam Montana] how many of you claim deductions on your tax returns? [mark_mich266] YEp

[Motorco] yep

[kcw] yep

[Lacey] yes

[nathan1606] <-- me

[visitor] yep

[desimo] all I can get

[gwright] yes

[Adam Montana] ok

[Adam Montana] YES

[Adam Montana] NO

[Adam Montana] but if you simply want to hand over every penny they ask for without claiming any deductions

[mark_mich266] You're right, Adam - it's called tax avoidance (the legal term) and it's called tax evasion (the illegal term)

[Adam Montana] I've discussed EVERY thing I do on this site with multiple attorneys

[snickerz] ok

[Linda Bower] tax deductions are included in the laws of America- what youare suggesting isskirting it- not the same

[Adam Montana] Linda Bower not even close. That's open to interpretation, but I'm suggestin everyone do their own due diligence and be SMART

[snickerz] I was merely going to say - that even tho you take deductions on your taxes ..just remember that some deductions are red flags to the IRS ...

[Linda Bower] ran what you just said past my cfo husband (who listened in on youconference call) he says it is different

[Adam Montana] absolutel

[Adam Montana] hang on

[Adam Montana]  

[retarded ricky] me to

[Adam Montana] I never once said stick your money in an account and then don't pay taxes

[Adam Montana] use your resources, plan ahead, and hire professional counsel" [Adam Montana] period

[Adam Montana] I'm not taking an extra 1% deduction that might get me in trouble - but I'm also not paying an extra penny that I don't have to pay

[Adam Montana] if he shows me a way to lower my tax oblkigations legally, I'm also taking that!

[Adam Montana] if you are that person, then by all means - pay DOUBLE taxes just to be SAFE

[snickerz] the key right there - get the appropriate legal advice. Would be wise to secure a tax attorney.

[Adam Montana] but if you're smart, you'll pay a tax attorney to guide you when it's right time

[beefcake] yes

[beefcake] yes

[super] thanks Adam!

[Adam Montana] but I have arranged for each VIP member to get an hour to 90 minutes with these attorneys to discuss their individual situation

[Adam Montana]  

[Adam Montana] but the calls and mini-seminars I just mentioned are going to be posted

Adam Montana] and at least know what questions to ask when you hire your own personal professional

[nathan1606] yes ......

[Adam Montana] amen

[beancounter8] yw

Again, this is a case of two people interpeting one conversation to completely different.

I was in the conversation with Adam, and he said NOTHING about tax evasion. In fact he mentions that

taking care of his obligation to taxes as the FIRST thing he was going to take care of. Now, in the conversation

someone made a comment (jokingly or not) that Adam was promoting tax evasion....... This whole thing

in my opinion is taking out of context.....

Would Adam risk all post RV activities, and do something stupid? Answer that yourselves. I for

one see that he is trying his damndest to help folks through this . IMO, the waiting for the RV is simple

compared to the hassles you may have AFTER the RV.......... Adam's just trying to help ....

My favorite Capt.......

Me

• Upvote 6

Again, this is a case of two people interpeting one conversation to completely different.

I was in the conversation with Adam, and he said NOTHING about tax evasion. In fact he mentions that

taking care of his obligation to taxes as the FIRST thing he was going to take care of. Now, in the conversation

someone made a comment (jokingly or not) that Adam was promoting tax evasion....... This whole thing

in my opinion is taking out of context.....

Would Adam risk all post RV activities, and do something stupid? Answer that yourselves. I for

one see that he is trying his damndest to help folks through this . IMO, the waiting for the RV is simple

compared to the hassles you may have AFTER the RV.......... Adam's just trying to help ....

My favorite Capt.......

Me

Who cares? Everyone here is interested in the RV only. Not what Adam said or what Adam's disgruntled mods said. This is what happens when sheep follow one man rather than think for themselves. If this RV ever happens I swear I will never open this site again

Edited by financeminister
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

I think people are hanging on every word everyone needs to relax and live their lives waiting on the RV will just drive you nutz. There are many many great post and advice on DV but it does not replace your own minds!!

• Upvote 1

Adam, I know these guys get to you on the other sites, and if they are talking trash about what info you are putting out, well I know that would get to me too, but bottom line they are not going to stop, try to look past their petty deeds and look at the big picture you started something good here and from what I can see helps a large number of people. know that you have some good people behind you and thanking you for your good work and great ideas. Let the rest of them go and play their games if that makes them feel good. In the big picture they mean nothing to you and your life. Stay positive and keep doing what you do. Thanks from me and about 1000 others in here.

[Adam Montana] well

[Adam Montana] now

[Motorco] yep

[kcw] yep

[Lacey] yes

[nathan1606] <-- me

[visitor] yep

[desimo] all I can get

[gwright] yes

[Adam Montana] ok

[Adam Montana] YES

[Adam Montana] NO

[snickerz] ok

[Adam Montana] absolutel

[Adam Montana] hang on

[Adam Montana]  

[retarded ricky] me to

[beefcake] yes

[beefcake] yes

[super] thanks Adam!

[Adam Montana]  

[nathan1606] yes ......

[Adam Montana] amen

[beancounter8] yw

I saw that chat , Adam said Pay your taxes then consider off shore acct. Funny it is almost like elementary school , Line up 10 people pass the story on and it changes completly on the 10 person . Not !!! this is in print , how could you have reacd anything into Pay your taxes and consider an off shore . I caught that one Adam , and some folks just like to whine , obviosly they bought mor IQD than they could afford.

• Upvote 1

The whole point to all of this bs is to be an ADULT and do your own research with what YOUR tax liability is. Consult an expert based on YOUR circumstances and pay what YOUR cpa tells you to. DO NOT try to cheat the IRS because you will most likely not like the response if you get caught. Adam has NOT ONCE ever said that it is ok or advisable to cheat on your taxes. He has suggested asset protection which is just being smart. We are all SUPPOSED to be adults here and smart enough to at least be able to read & comprehend what people are posting. PLEASE keep the childish garbage for some other chat room. No one here is interested in drama or childish accusations!

• Upvote 5

Hi Adam...I appreciate you. BOTTOM LINE...like you have always said...IF IT'S LEGAL...DO IT...IF IT'NOT...DON'T. You were born and you have to die...what you do in between is your decision. By the way...I don't even know how how you get to be a moderator and I sure as heck wouldn't know how to open my own site. I can't even get into the chat room. I do like all the banter though and advice from anywhere...I can sift through it. I've always listened to my father...rest his soul...and he always said "IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING THE LAZY WAY.... DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME" so do your own research people. No one is twisting your arm. I would tell you Adam...when you are upset with someone...the only one it hurts is YOU...because the other person is probably out having a good time while you are obsessing your frustrations. Let it go...you have nothing to apoligize for. Thanks...I consider you to be a friend.

• Upvote 4

Adam, I have been around this thing for awhile now. I am so glad that I found this site, and most of the people here as well.

All I can say, is you do a great job of getting info out to us all, but must remind everyone, that we must all use our brains, and do

our own research as well. I don't think Adam wants a bunch of sheep following him, but to give us good solid information,

and for us to apply as we see fit.

That being said... Thanks again Adam, for all you do!

And a special Thanks to all of you out there that have served or serving in the military.

God bless you all...

• Upvote 1

adam,

first of all thanks again for all you do!! im sure there are many of us that understood perfectly what you said that day. i was there lurking as usual and COMPLETELY understood what you meant. there is always a fly in the ointment no matter what you do. secondly i want to thank you for your efforts toward the post rv for all of us. i have never been in this type of position before regarding investments and if the rv comes through in the amount we believe it will, then i look foward to hearing what info is available to me for post rv investment. from there i can make up my own mind on what to do next .

thanks once again and go rv

cws

• Upvote 1

Adam thanks for your efforts!!! I beleive that everyone needs to take care of their own house, do their own homework and just be appreciative that someone is at least trying to help!! It's all good!! GO RV!! Relax and enjoy!! Life is stressful enough as it is without trying to make it even more so!! Have a drink and enjoy your friends and family because that's what really counts! Thanks to all!!

Thanks Adams for clearing this misunderstranding concerning some advice you gave to the VIP members. I have always said and will continue that saying of not posting any words bashing members regradless if I dissagree with their opionion. I am a member of several sites this is because one site does not quench my quest for knowledge concerning the RV of the Dinar. Because I have some understanding of investments I want to belieive that you were sincern and truthful in what you meant when introducing the thought of overseas investment. I would tell all member that when you involve yourself in those type of investments you send a red flag to our Government. I am talking about legal activities done overseas and not illegal dealings they both sends big bother eyes to speculate. My suggesting to you Adam to keep some of the heat off of you is to allow properly trained individuals to speak on the tax laws of this nations. The line can become too much blurred when you give out this type of information because most Americans know little at all about the laws of concerning investments. The Bible says 'let not your good work be evil spoken on'.

Please allow me to share this story that once happened to me; Driving through a busy intersections were traffic was stop and go constantly there to my right was traffic that could make only two choices. Either, they would turn right with the flow of traffic or proceed straight and quickly make a turn left into oppossing traffic . Well needless to say I stop at this incoming intersection to allow several cars to make right turns with the flow of traffic. As soon as I stop so I could proceed a lady sitting at the stop sign thought I should have allowed them passage. I felt that I had allowed enough people to proceed in front of me so I mouthed the words no to her and shook my head. Well that did not stop her from waving her arms and mouthing the words, 'let me in' so I relented. As soon as she proceeded pass our two lanes here comes a car from the oppossinf traffic that wiped out the front end of her car. Now as soon as I was able to safetly pull over to see if any one was hurt none of the occuppants were hurt. But as soon as the lady who ask me to let her into the lanes caught her breath. She loudly told me that I was the blame for her car having run into the on coming traffic.

I guess Ray Charles could figure what this story has to do with Adam's Post.

Thanks

• Upvote 3

The whole point to all of this bs is to be an ADULT and do your own research with what YOUR tax liability is. Consult an expert based on YOUR circumstances and pay what YOUR cpa tells you to. DO NOT try to cheat the IRS because you will most likely not like the response if you get caught. Adam has NOT ONCE ever said that it is ok or advisable to cheat on your taxes. He has suggested asset protection which is just being smart. We are all SUPPOSED to be adults here and smart enough to at least be able to read & comprehend what people are posting. PLEASE keep the childish garbage for some other chat room. No one here is interested in drama or childish accusations!

Well said! I wish every person in this forum would understand what you explained so plainly.

[/b Adam keep on keeping on you don't need those type of people on your web site. ]

[Adam Montana] well

[Adam Montana] now

[Motorco] yep

[kcw] yep

[Lacey] yes

[nathan1606] <-- me

[visitor] yep

[desimo] all I can get

[gwright] yes

[Adam Montana] ok

[Adam Montana] YES

[Adam Montana] NO

[snickerz] ok

[Adam Montana] absolutel

[Adam Montana] hang on

[Adam Montana]  

[retarded ricky] me to

[beefcake] yes

[beefcake] yes

[super] thanks Adam!

[Adam Montana]  

[nathan1606] yes ......

[Adam Montana] amen

[beancounter8] yw

Who cares? Everyone here is interested in the RV only. Not what Adam said or what Adam's disgruntled mods said. This is what happens when sheep follow one man rather than think for themselves. If this RV ever happens I swear I will never open this site again

If I hated a site as much as you obviously hate this site I would not be on here. Why are waiting for the RV to leave? Do us all a favor and and get off this great site NOW. What Adam is doing for the members of this site is unique and he should be applauded for his effort to make sure everyone is included in good, safe investments small or large. I haven't always agreed with everything Adam has said or done but I believe he is honestly trying to protect all of his members. He has gone out of his way to help us with good information. Thanks to Adam from the silent majority! DeadFred

• Upvote 3