Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kid Rock on Mike Moores anti Sniper comment

Filmmakers Michael Moore and Seth Rogen's negative comments regarding the movie American Sniper — a contender for Best Picture at the Oscars next month — have evoked a rather colorful response from self-proclaimed "American Bad Ass" Kid Rock. The musician took particular umbrage with the Bowling for Columbine director's statement that Moore's uncle was killed by a sniper in World War II and that he was raised to believe snipers were cowards.

"**** you Michael Moore, you’re a piece of **** and your uncle would be ashamed of you," Kid Rock wrote on his website. "Seth Rogen, your uncle probably molested you. I hope both of you catch a fist to the face soon."

He also paid his respects to the deceased Navy SEAL whose story was the basis of the movie. "God bless you Chris Kyle," he wrote. "Thank you for your service."

I concur!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/kid-rock-michael-moore-american-sniper-20150122

• Upvote 5

What a couple of dirt bags.  Just shut up and be grateful to live in a country where you, Moore and Rogen, have to freedom to be stupid and express yourself.  But when your expression is to speak ill of the death and one who died on your behalf.  You suck.  How about we just give the two of you to North Korea.  You  will be begging for people like Mr. Kyle to come rescue your sorry asses.  I hope they take their sweet time.

• Upvote 5

Hubby and I went to see this movie last night...(anniversay!!)

Loved it...Funny to see the names of the city we read about so much on this site...brings it to life.

Husband was in the Navy. He says this movie really reminds us when we see our service men and women return....we see the missing limbs and the scars..but what we do not see is the mental aspect of what they saw and did and the effect it has on the loved ones they return to. It stays with you and them forever. 

This movie was a 10 star for us. God bless our service people and God bless Iraq.

• Upvote 4

Thanks Rod for the well wishes.

I can not believe my Hubby as put up with me this long!!!

There is a line in the movie...."there is evil everywhere"...and that I do believe...it just seems to be so prevalent there right now...killing children, sending them to die with a grenade. and lets nit even talk about ISIS....pure evil.

We need more like CHeif Kyle to go over there and just start piling up these "people". Just makes me sick to my stomach

No matter what happens with the DInar...I wish these people freedom from the evil

• Upvote 5

I was in the 82nd airborne when I was in the army so I think I can say those Seals are pretty hard core, heck on our full load out jumps we had 200lbs of equipment, I look at Michael more and he doesn't look like he's humped any packs lately.

maybe he should serve himself before he starts throwing any negative comments around

and anyone who wants to start talking about this movie not being totally accurate (it's a frigging movie) get over it they most likely made changes either for the sake of Opsec (operation security) or pure entertainment purposes, still does not take away the fact the guy was an American hero.

Edited by tonysg
  • Upvote 3

Kid Rock...you absolutely ROCK!  Couldn't have described the two pieces of sh*t better!  I think these Hollywood scumbags (not all but especially these two) should enlist and do a tour before they spout off at the mouth...I guess they think they would impress the rest of the Hollywood crowd...Absolutely IGNORENT!!!

• Upvote 2