Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki: Our country is boiling with disorder and bloodshed

k98nights

Maliki: Our country is boiling with disorder and bloodshed

Tuesday, 06 January, 2015

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Vice President , Nuri al-Maliki considered on Sunday, the “moderation” approach taken by components is the way to reach salvation, as the country is facing death and destruction at the hands of terrorist groups.

“Our country is boiling with disorder and bloodshed will continue and will not be stopped by the international coalition or the military forces , nothing will stop it but moderation and this approach must be taken by all religions , sects and components,” Maliki said in a speech during the central celebration hosted by the Iraqi Parliament on the occasion of birth of the Prophet , attended by “Shafaq News”.

Maliki expressed his view that “there is no difference between Sunnis and Shiites within Iraqi society, and that the differences were taken by politicians on personal service and factional interests.”

The Vice President called to speed up the delivery of aid and the requirements to the displaced people in the country, and stressed the need for rehabilitation and reconstruction of the liberated areas by the security forces from the control of ISIS terrorists so those displaced can return to their places of residence which they left as a result of military operations.

http://english.shafaaq.com/index.php/politics/12738-maliki-our-country-is-boiling-with-disorder-and-bloodshed-neither-the-international-coalition-nor-our-security-forces-will-stop-it

As soon as Abadi gets this monetary reform and economic reform done and things begin to move forward--Maliki will be on the chopping blocks.  Abadi does not want anything major internal within his own party to interrupt the positive flow.  Once these things happen, Maliki will hang. His time will come.  Lets hope he feels the pain he has caused to thousands of Iraqis.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Unless I'm mistaken, NOBODY doesn't know he's responsible for this. I say, keep flapping your ugly lips, Maliki. He's digging his own grave deeper and deeper.

As soon as Abadi gets this monetary reform and economic reform done and things begin to move forward--Maliki will be on the chopping blocks.  Abadi does not want anything major internal within his own party to interrupt the positive flow.  Once these things happen, Maliki will hang. His time will come.  Lets hope he feels the pain he has caused to thousands of Iraqis.

I don't like Maliki...he's toast...

but to say he is responsible for all that is going on with ISIS would be erroneous..not at all  informed.

A quick search..."ISIS armed with US weapons"  gives plenty of insight regarding the outside forces involved in this. Pick your source...although I'm sure you can find some in here that are lying...

one can learn by being discerning.

About 18,200,000 results
  1. ISIS weapons windfall may alter balance in Iraq, Syria conflicts - LA ...
    www.latimes.com/world/.../la-fg-iraq-isis-arms-20140629-story.html

Jun 29, 2014 ... Six months ago, Sunni Arab militants faced a daunting firepower imbalance in

their uprising against the U.S.-equipped Iraqi army west of ...

2. How ISIS Ended Up Stocked with American Weapons | Alternet
    www.alternet.org/world/how-isis-ended-stocked-american-weapons

Aug 18, 2014 ... U.S. military airstrikes in Iraq are hitting Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS)

fighters bearing American-made weapons. That simple fact casts a ...

3. U.S. arms the Kurds in Iraq — to fight U.S.-armed ISIS - The Week
    theweek.com/.../speedreads-us-arms-the-kurds-in-iraq--to-fight-us-armed-isis

As Vox reported, the U.S.'s bombing campaign against ISIS is destroying

hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of U.S. weapons and other military

equipment that ...

4. News for Isis armed with US weapons  
    US Military Aircraft Allegedly Airdrops Weapons In ISIS-Held Territory; US Officials Brush Off 'Nuisance Attacks'
    International Business Times AU - 15 hours ago
    An Iraqi government official has accused the U.S. of dropping weapons and

military equipment into the hands of ISIS militants southeast of Tikrit ...

5. U.S. Airdrops Weapons to ISIS as Iraqi Army Makes Gains Alex ...
    www.infowars.com/u-s-airdrops-weapons-to-isis-as-iraqi-army-makes-gains/

Dec 29, 2014 ... U.S. Airdrops Weapons to ISIS as Iraqi Army Makes Gains. Airdrop follows "errant

" delivery of weapons in October. by Kurt Nimmo ...

6. Images for Isis armed with US weapons
  7. Islamic Insurgents From ISIS Claim American Weaponry - Vocativ
    www.vocativ.com/world/iraq.../terrorists-seize-u-s-weapons-iraq/

Jun 16, 2014 ... Islamic Insurgents From ISIS Claim American Weaponry. ... ISIS slideshow.

Contains pics of US made military material taken from #Iraq army: ...

8. Isis jihadis using captured arms and troop carriers from US and ...
    www.theguardian.com/.../isis-jihadis-using-arms-troop-carriers-supplied-by- us-saudi-arabia

Sep 8, 2014 ... The report was compiled from a list of weapons captured from Isis by ... Many

were used by the US military during the nearly nine-year war and ...

9. ISIS' Weapons In Iraq - Business Insider
    www.businessinsider.com/isis-weapons-in-iraq-2014-8

Aug 8, 2014 ... "They are literally outgunned by an ISIS that is fighting with hundreds of millions

of dollars of U.S. military equipment."

10. URGENT: ISIS seizes 3rd largest military base in western Iraq and ...
    www.iraqinews.com/.../urgent-isis-seizes-3rd-largest-military-base-western- iraq-takes-tanks-heavy-weapons-supplies/

Oct 15, 2014 ... The military sources said that “the organization ISIS attacked the army .... How

can the US ever give Iraq weapons to defend itself when their ...

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Maggie. But I am not uninformed and I seriously doubt that Tlars brother is either. I don't know anyone who thinks Maliki is "responsible for all that is going on with ISIS" I'm glad you're practicing discernment. It's very helpful and through it we can gain wisdom. :)

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unless I'm mistaken, NOBODY doesn't know he's responsible for this. I say, keep flapping your ugly lips, Maliki. He's digging his own grave deeper and deeper.

I don't know anyone who thinks Maliki is "responsible for all that is going on with ISIS" I'm glad you're practicing discernment. It's very helpful and through it we can gain wisdom. :)

Oh I must have misunderstood you first post...rather contradicting of what you say now...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, not really. Its just the way you're choosing to see it. When we don't like someone, we can find fault with just about anything they say. :)

Nothing personal DL...it's just that in another thread this morning regarding ISIS planning to blow up 10 holy sites...someone there pointed out that as evidence of "outside forces" being behind this...

then you came in and said....

Go for it. Just sayin'.

That didn't sound like you were acknowledging what the other poster had said and that you support this carnage...Yeah...it struck me as wrong if you care about the Iraqi people and know what is going on...

just sayin.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm flattered that you follow my posts so closely. Thank you for the compliment. But you're embracing a deception for some reason if you have chosen to believe that I do not care about the Iraqi people or that I don't know what's going on. If you believe that, your belief is simply unfactual, incorrect, and untrue.

I endeavor with all of my heart to care about what God cares about. And that's for "all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." Nobody is saved or comes to the knowledge of the truth by Islamic mosques. Jesus is the Truth, and I care about people knowing Him. My love for mankind isn't limited to their earthly welfare alone. I care about where they will spend eternity. And they won't get there by what goes on in Islamic mosques. Also, since there is knowledge that ISIS intends to destroy these mosques, there should be no carnage. I hate carnage at least as much as you do, Maggie. :)

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I endeavor with all of my heart to care about what God cares about. And that's for "all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." Nobody is saved or comes to the knowledge of the truth by Islamic mosques. Jesus is the Truth, and I care about people knowing Him. My love for mankind isn't limited to their earthly welfare alone. I care about where they will spend eternity. And they won't get there by what goes on in Islamic mosques. Also, since there is knowledge that ISIS intends to destroy these mosques, there should be no carnage. I hate carnage at least as much as you do, Maggie. :)

Careful Dear... If you keep blowing up that "halo" of yours too big...it can easily be ***Popped***

:D    :D     :D

• Downvote 3

Again, when you don't like someone, you can find fault with anything they say. I don't mind that you don't like me, Maggie, it doesn't hurt my feelings. I understand that you're trying to pick a fight with me, but honestly you're wasting your time. You're welcome to follow my posts and insult me all you want - honestly, it doesn't hurt my feelings. Jesus loves you, and I'm not your enemy :)

Be at peace Maggie :)

• Upvote 3

To be quite honest this thread isn't about how "holy" we are... it's about what is going on in Iraq with ISIS.

Then maybe you should allow the thread to follow its course instead of using it to try and pick a fight with me. Feel free to post anything you want to say to me on my profile feed, so threads don't get hijacked by personal vendettas. In fact, you may have the final word and use it to say anything you want about me. And then maybe people can enjoy the thread without having to hear all about your dislike for me.

:)

And now back to our regularly scheduled program:

PM Haider Al-Abadi (facebook)

January 6, 2015 radronin

Haider Al-Abadi added 8 new photos.

5 hrs ·

Word of the Prime Minister on the anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi army:

Shall the basic things that we focused on, is the military reform Thanks to this reform, we have achieved victories, and has re-prestige of the Iraqi army.

- No place for corrupt in the military, and we will pursue corrupt, and we will continue our campaign to fight corruption in the military and civilian institutions.

- We seek because the army is defending the borders of cities and receive the Interior Ministry security forces cities and regions.

Information Office of the Prime Minister

January 6, 2015

http://search4dinar.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/pm-haider-al-abadi-facebook-3/

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 1

Twitter- Brett McGurk

January 6, 2015 radronin

Follow

Brett McGurkVerified account‏@brett_mcgurk

#Iraq PM @HaiderAlAbadi spoke with #SaudiArabia‘s Crown Prince Salman earlier today to discuss enhanced cooperation in fight against #ISIL.

9:32 AM – 6 Jan 2015

https://twitter.com/brett_mcgurk

Twitter- Brett McGurk

January 6, 2015 radronin

Follow

Brett McGurkVerified account‏@brett_mcgurk

#Iraq PM @HaiderAlAbadi spoke with #SaudiArabia‘s Crown Prince Salman earlier today to discuss enhanced cooperation in fight against #ISIL.

9:32 AM – 6 Jan 2015

https://twitter.com/brett_mcgurk

Whaaat??? McSlicky didn't mention his "bro's" the Kurds as being one with the country. How low. And apparently he's forgotten all the prosecution and killing of the Sunnis over his 8 years at the helm of Iraq. Here's hoping he is able to do some brotherly bonding with idol Saddam in the very near future.

National forces, “al-Maliki team” National Alliance hinders the formation of the National Guard

10:37: 01/06/2015

Khandan -ali Naji

Mark National Forces Alliance, said the Kurdish forces to Ataatard the formation of the National Guard in the provinces, while noting that “” Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, a team within the National Alliance is disruptive to the composition.

The leader of the nationalist forces MP Ahmad Slimani told the “Khandan” it “through consultations and meetings with the Kurdish forces, shows us that it is not opposed to the formation of the National Guard and there is a general trend is not a decision the law of the National Guard,” adding that “the formation of the National Guard will accelerate cleared the provinces controlled by Daash, through the participation of the sons of these provinces in the purges. “

Slimani and pointed out that “conscientious objectors to the formation of the National Guard are former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a team in the National Alliance,” he said.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D3395699&usg=ALkJrhhHbdxLT9U-WY7gCezCeg1DgIMy0A

**** Duh.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1