Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tomorrow's meeting will be devoted to discuss the financial report and the second reading of the budget

yota691

Catluver

I'm glad you mentioned that.  That caught my attention as well.  However, I read somewhere her on DV that they were suppose to read for the 2nd time and vote on it within the same meeting.  Matter of fact I recall reading that in 2 different places.  This is the first time I've seen it say anything about waiting 4 days.

Just when I think I have their process figured out, I get a curve ball.

Also, oil just fell below $50 yesterday.  Hope they don't start chasing another rabbit.  At some point they just have to put their foot down.  Pass it and RV and move on.

I think it probably is but I think the problem is that it won't stay put at a certain price for any length of time.  Iraq is trying to hit a moving target.  I don't understand why they just didn't just undercut it at say...$45 per barrel and get it done and any fluctuation after that they would just deal with it. What do I know though.

Catluver

I'm glad you mentioned that. That caught my attention as well. However, I read somewhere her on DV that they were suppose to read for the 2nd time and vote on it within the same meeting. Matter of fact I recall reading that in 2 different places. This is the first time I've seen it say anything about waiting 4 days.

Just when I think I have their process figured out, I get a curve ball.

Also, oil just fell below $50 yesterday. Hope they don't start chasing another rabbit. At some point they just have to put their foot down. Pass it and RV and move on.

I know...they had said read and vote the same day on Wed...now a 4 day waiting period?? I've never ever heard that before.

Agreed about oil...it's just going to continue down imo so they need to set it and then deal with it quit going back and forth. No one knows what it's going to do.

Like you said pass it RV and MOVE ON! : )

It can't be good. Lower revenue, less money for RV.  :twocents:

I'm guessing if it'll go this route, probably make sense to me hence there will be an open window of time allowing the rate to increase (float up) over time per what the world/market confidence would be like for the Dinar?  Once oil prices goes back up and it will, surely the value of the Dinar would do the same yes?.........ok, I'll go back to sipping a little bit of my Jack Daniels Honey to mellow out a bit.  B)

I sure would be happy to see that laid back! I had a dream last night that I awoke and immediately thought it was about the dinar. I saw a calendar. It showed it like flipping pages in a book. Saw the top say January, then February, then when it flipped to March my eyes fell to March 9,10,11,12,13,14 and 15. Even in my dream I thought it odd because the date of importance to me is the 16th, my son's birthday. Guess I'll wait and see!