Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if Ted Nugent were president? The Nuge explains

Come on now Dog......just ask Barrack for his high school transcripts and he'll get his photo shop team right on it.   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

hahahahaha  Hey I will hand berry one thing at least he never claimed that he "never inhaled" like clinton did.   

Hey wait a minute I guess you couldn't claim that if your doing  coke.

Hmmmm

sorry my bad 

• Upvote 1

hahahahaha  Hey I will hand berry one thing at least he never claimed that he "never inhaled" like clinton did.   

Hey wait a minute I guess you couldn't claim that if your doing  coke.

Hmmmm

sorry my bad 

Now that you mention drugs........Terrible Ted might be the only rocker in history who could actually benefit from some drugs.  Whack-a-doodle.   ;) 

GO RV, and NO BV 

Uncle Ted is fantastic!  He would be great as pres.  He's the only rocker in history not to do drugs and drink himself to death.  He's a great roll model.  My son is a musician as well and Ted has had a huge impact on my son that you can be in that career and not drink & do drugs.  Yes, Ted's rough around the edges but he's truthful unlike anyone in DC and he's a Christian (using the term loosely).  Anyone who says any different about him only gets their info from the liberal news that doesn't know the first thing about him.  He does more for our vets than anyone I know of. 

Better Yet, he would be the best Secretary of Defense.  He wouldn't put up with any CRAP.  And other countries would respect him because I don't think they would want to tangle with him.

Rock on Ted!

• Upvote 1

Gotta love the Nuge!

You're probably joking, but if not... do some reading outside of Hillarious's library.

:twothumbs:

Ha! in jest I guess, however Ted's a self-acknowledged recovering sex addict who had his own demons. He was/is no saint...just human like you an me, fellow dv'ers.

Politics as a whole I completely abhor. They're all bought off shills, it's pretty obvious (at least in the US), and talk like they know more than everyone else...

but in reality they're just better bullsh---ters than we are. That's why they're in the puppet positions of power and control.

Big business/lobbyists "run" this country. A giraffe could be president (or a rock star, or an actor...) and it would still go off as planned.

I found the statement Nugent made to be inflammatory, but hey, what do I know?. As a bought off politician he'd get ripped to shreds for saying it. At a gun show it comes off as Columbine-cool or whatever.

We can all say what we want these days, but where do words like that fit into our culture?

Oh wait...They do.. :confused2:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ha! in jest I guess, however Ted's a self-acknowledged recovering sex addict who had his own demons. He was/is no saint...just human like you an me, fellow dv'ers.

Politics as a whole I completely abhor. They're all bought off shills, it's pretty obvious (at least in the US), and talk like they know more than everyone else...

but in reality they're just better bullsh---ters than we are. That's why they're in the puppet positions of power and control.

Big business/lobbyists "run" this country. A giraffe could be president (or a rock star, or an actor...) and it would still go off as planned.

I found the statement Nugent made to be inflammatory, but hey, what do I know?. As a bought off politician he'd get ripped to shreds for saying it. At a gun show it comes off as Columbine-cool or whatever.

We can all say what we want these days, but where do words like that fit into our culture?

Oh wait...They do.. :confused2:

Columbine-cool ?

Really 

Hmmmm  so what part of cali do you hail from. 

:)