Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I any part of this first article true?

LAC

Tescos, Natwest, hsbc, lloyds are the banks I have bought dinar from. They have broke the law! Marcus Curtis whilst I like the guy has been taken in by the lop brigade,

I have spoken at length with a manager at lloyds bank and you can hold as much as you want

By the way it's not a article its Marcus Curtis opinion - he is a guitarist and an armchair peace pipe smoking new born economist ( hic)

• Upvote 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it also appears that the article was written before Maliki was removed from office. All statements within the article point to plans of deception. 

1) So if "the current Iraqi government has planned to redenominate all along", then looks like those plans are now obsolete.

2) If "they were scamming the poorest of American people out of their hard earned money with the false promise of wealth", then those plans to scam certainly went away, as Maliki was kicked out. 

3) "What happens if ISIS over takes the CBI and Gains access to their reserves?" FAT CHANCE. ISIS is depleting as we type. 

4) "What happens to the dinar if the government falls or if it gets divided up into sections?" What happens if President Obama and Rush Limbaugh announce a secret love affair they claim to have for each other? What happens if the sky turns pink instead of blue? ...Seriously, same type of speculative question. 

5) "The dinar is exported and sold around the world even though Iraq says it is illegal to do this." Did they? What law is it and who created this supposed law set in stone?

etcetera, etcetera.  :facepalm1:

I believe what everyone here is trying to say is that you shouldn't worry about this.

The Banks and or currency brokers that sell the IQD have to be licensed and registered with the US Govt. The entire Iraq reclamation project has been spear headed by the USA. Therefore we should all be good.

As a speculative venture there has always been, and will always be the possibility Iraq could replace the old currency with a new currency and require an in country exchange only within a given period of time. This is one of the reasons Adam suggested long ago that people might want to have an account at Warka Bank......your Dinar would already be in Iraq....Warka has had its issues, but money placed there is still viable in the future.

Hope this helps. We should all be fine. Of course this is JMO

Just a couple things to throw out there about this article. First off we should al know by now any idiot can post online about teh Dinar like they are an expert which is why we have so much misinformation out there in the first place, one person says something like the Treasury supplies the DInar and all the sudden its being parrotedon blogs and forums like its true when thats total rubbish.

Secondly this site you got the article from is a .wordpress site meaning whomever wrote it doesn't even value their website enough to spend 99 cents on a custom domain name. He also states in the article that some of you don't agree with my opinion and follows up a few times by saying its his opinion. He also says at the end ofthe article that he thinks the CBI all along planned to scam poor Americans lol.

Seriously Iraq was a country which just overthrew it's dictator, they needed to come out with a new currency and the US and coalition and De La Rue company had more to do with issuing their new currency than Iraq itself as they really had no political system at that point. Its people in the US who realized they could package this unique situation as a money maker and market it that way. If you buy into that guys theory than Vietnam, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, China all did the same thing. Clearly what has happenned is the gurus have basically found every worthless currency paired them up and basically said if this goes up even a little you could get rich. The same could be said of penny stocks, you can get 10,000 shares of this for $10, if it goes up a little you get rich. Yeah that may be true but the fact is 99.9% of those penny stocks never will go up just like the currency