Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adjournment of the House of Representatives to next Monday

yota691

06/09/2014 16:41
27295.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: A parliamentary source said on Saturday, that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to adjourn the meeting to 12 next Monday.

The source said the "obelisk" "The Presidency Cils House of Representatives decided to adjourn the meeting of the 12th legislative term of the first day to the next Monday.

The House of Representatives held its meeting, earlier on Saturday, headed by Saleem al-Jubouri and the presence of 180 deputies.

Candy01...I'm not avoiding your question...I read it in one of the documents I read and for the life of me I can't put it up to see how it's worded...but it's something to the effect that they go under or with another Block and are allotted another 30 days...If someone could help me out with steering Candy01 in the right direction...please jump in and clear this up....