Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pressure to change monetary policy, American

yota691

Pressure to change monetary policy, American

1-120064710.jpg

American central bank faces internal pressures.

Sunday, August 24th, 2014 - 23:44 GMT Abu Dhabi 

Abu Dhabi - Sky News Arabia

Witnessing the corridors of the Federal Reserve in the United States aimed at increasing pressure officials urged the bank to acknowledge the existence of an improvement in the country's economy, and thus lay the foundation for the first raising of interest rates in nearly 10 years.

He said officials and consultants in the Fed (US central bank) indicators improving economy and growing concern about the risks of keeping interest rates low, the cradle of the discussions regarding the re-formulation of monetary policy statement.

It was not clear whether officials of the Central will go at their next meeting on 16 and September 17 to delete the essential parts of the language of the statement, which they use to rein in expectations of a rate hike or not. If they do not, the month of October seems a good bet.

The head of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Dennis Lockhart, "There is some change in the language on the table and should be well in the upcoming meetings."

Despite the claim of a few officials to cause changes, the Lockhart believes that to do so in September, "still premature."

• Upvote 2

From what I understand because the economy is NOT doing better and the raising of the interest rates will be the waited warning for those who are aware that the collapse of our economy is upon us. Hunker down everyone as it sounds like we have come to the end of the road.

http://stillwatergazette.com/2013/02/27/what-happens-to-bonds-if-interest-rates-rise/

• Upvote 1

August 25, 2014 10:38   Last Updated: August 25, 2014 10:38 Source: Direct

3234611.jpg

Pressure is mounting within the corridors of the Federal Reserve (the American central bank) so clearly acknowledges his officials in the next month, there is an improvement in the economy of the United States and put the basis for the first raise interest rates in nearly 10 years. According «Reuters», said officials and consultants b «Reserve Board», indicators improved economy and the growing concern about the risks of keeping interest rates very low for a long time the cradle of the discussions regarding the re-formulation of monetary policy statement.

It was not clear whether officials «Central» will go at their next meeting on 16 and 17 September to delete key parts of the language of the statement, which they use to rein in expectations of a rate hike or not. If they do not, the month of October (October) seems a good bet. And Dennis Lockhart said the head of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, said in an interview: «there is some change in the language on the table, and should be well in future meetings». Despite the claim of a few officials to cause changes, the Lockhart believes that to do so in September, «is still premature».

The add, delete or modify some of the words in the statement issued by the «Central Bank» after meeting are fraught with danger. If there was a misunderstanding of a statement powerful central bank in the world, it can cause a shock to the global financial markets and undermine the economic recovery, which seeks «Reserve Board» to Damh.oaota at the heart of the matter pledged «Central» since 5 months to keep the base interest near zero for a considerable period after abandonment bond-buying program in October (October).

Another trend raises the internal opposition and the connection with the text contained in the statement a month ago that the labor market continues to suffer slower and clear, which indicates that even if there is strong growth in jobs and further decline in the unemployment rate that will not lead to tighten policy soon. Said Charles Plosser, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, for «Reuters», on the sidelines of the annual meeting of central bankers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming American: «the language of the statement Thpsona inside the box and I think it is not a good fund».

Plosser objected to the contents of the statement of the previous meeting's «Central» on maintaining the low interest «for a considerable period» and said that he would prefer «simple guidance depends on the data» while avoiding setting a time frame or specific dates.

The only prophecy ever made about dinar that clearly appears to be coming true,

Is that the dollar will collapse in conjunction with the RV.

Yep, I said so much so in another thread. Can't remember the thread though as it fizzled quickly and I got no response to my statement.

Yep, I said so much so in another thread. Can't remember the thread though as it fizzled quickly and I got no response to my statement.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/184318-tlar-update-8122014/page-2#entry1416424

THANKS YOTA - I SAW THIS ARTICLE YESTERDAY, BUT HAD NO TIME TO POST IT....YOU KNOW SOMETHING'S AFOOT WHEN ESPECIALLY IRAQ IS REPORTING ON OUR ECONOMY...

Pressure within the Fed to change the course of monetary policy 
285 Show    August 25, 2014 9:03
%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%

(Independent) ... increasing the pressure inside the corridors of the Federal Reserve (the Fed) so clearly acknowledges his officials in the next month, there is an improvement in the economy of the United States and put the basis for the first raising of interest rates in nearly a decade.

He said officials and consultants in the Fed said in remarks reported by Reuters that the indicators improving economy and growing concern about the risks of keeping interest rates very low for a long time the cradle of the discussions regarding the re-formulation of monetary policy statement.

It was not clear whether officials of the Central will go at their next meeting on 16 and 17 September to delete key parts of the language of the statement, which they use to rein in expectations of a rate hike or not. If they do not, the month of October, it seems a good bet.

Said Dennis Lockhart president of Bank of Atlanta Federal Reserve, in an interview, "there is some change in the language on the table and should be well in the upcoming meetings." Despite the claim a few officials to cause changes to the Lockhart believes that to do so in September, "still premature" .

The add, delete or modify some of the words in the statement issued by the central bank after a meeting is risky. If there was a misunderstanding of the statement stronger central bank in the world that may cause shock to the global financial markets and undermine the economic recovery, the Fed, which seeks to support it.

It comes in solid matter pledged the central five months ago to keep interest rates near zero for the core considerable period after the abandonment of bond-buying program in October.

Another trend raises the internal opposition and the connection with the text contained in the statement a month ago that the labor market continues to suffer from slow and clear, which indicates that even if there is strong growth in jobs and further decline in the unemployment rate that will not lead to tighten policy soon.

He said President Charles Plosser of Philadelphia Federal Reserve, told Reuters on the sidelines of the annual meeting of central bankers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming American "language of the statement Thpsona inside the box and I think it is not a good fund."

Plosser objected to the contents of the statement of the previous meeting of the Central on maintaining the low interest "for a considerable period" and said he prefers "simple guidance depends on the data," while avoiding setting a time frame or specific dates. (End)

http://www.mustaqila.com/news/136398.html

From what I understand because the economy is NOT doing better and the raising of the interest rates will be the waited warning for those who are aware that the collapse of our economy is upon us. Hunker down everyone as it sounds like we have come to the end of the road.

http://stillwatergazette.com/2013/02/27/what-happens-to-bonds-if-interest-rates-rise/

I agree with you only because figures don't lie, but liers sure can figure. Yup there is no inflation as this administration currently calculates it. Yet once you factor in, hopefully the fed will do so soon or in the next administration, the cost of food, oil, electricity I believe the inflation rate is in the mid to upper 20 percentile.

• Upvote 2