Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A father opens a plastic bag: 'This is my son,' he says, killed by an Israeli shell

umbertino

Agreed Umberto... It will remain a dream though...

until Nutanyahoo receives enough intense pressure from the international community to make him stop

The provocations of this war and this genocide of so many innocent Palestinians will force that to happen...

he has gone too far for too long.

Only those who have not paid attention the last couple of months would be in support of the Israeli Guberment's agenda.

The rest of the world has seen through what he is saying and doing... and they are saying "ENOUGH"!!!

From NYK: Maggie 123 are you blind, deaf, and developmently disabled. Answer this question. how many innocent Israeli and

Palestinian-Israeli lives would be snuffed out if Israel did not have the superior technology to protect themselves from 1500

unwarranted rockets sent down range to Israeli towns? The ground war being fought in Gaza is to minimize innocent loss of life,

which ultimately is a impossible goal. If Israel was as bad as you and other minimally informed folks say than they would just

send 1500 rockets into Gaza and bomb the launch sites that the immorally directed Hamaas type place in populated areas, schools,

and Mosques. Killing thousands more. Hamaas doesn't care at all about their subjects, they are merely potential propaganda

headlines to them. I say that Israel should retake Gaza and move all Palestinians to Palestine.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Right there between Israel and Syria, I believe they refer to it as the Palestinian Territories.

Quote NYK:

"I say that Israel should retake Gaza and move all Palestinians to Palestine".

Yeah? You mean the West Bank and Gaza Strip maybe?

Why would they move all Palestinians to Palestine"? That is where they are.

Thousands and thousands of Palestinians crammed in a small area locked up in an open air prison behind walls.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank You Thaiexpat.

To answer the question of how many Israelis have been killed since this began ... the answer is 2.

1 civilian from rocket fire... one soldier from "friendly fire"... so the answer is 1 Israeli has been killed by Hamas.

Over 260 Palestinians have been killed... over 2000 have been wounded...

No Israeli soldiers or citizens have been wounded that I have read about to date.

As for the "peace agreement" offered by the US puppet regime of Egypt...

they did not even bother to talk to the Hamas government.... that is NOT a "Negotiation".

If their was any integrity in the Israeli government or their military... they would fight their war like men.

They would not be bombing women and children indiscriminately... this is NOT collateral damage... it's genocide. 

I have been watching the US mainstream media reports about this only for as long as I can hold my nose.

You will never get any honest unbiased reporting about this from them. Let me suggest just one of many good sites.

It has so much unbiased information not only about Israel and the Palestinians, it also reports about US, Ukraine and Iraq.

https://news.vice.com/

Agreed.

• Upvote 2

How many Israelis have been killed?

1 israeli  civilian died last night a rocket came through the dome.

2 israeli soldiers have also died .

Again if it not for the dome their casualties would be greater.

35 palestinian civilians have died . 

The israeli GOV sent leaflets to warn the civilians that this was a area they intended to bomb and need to be evacuated .

Does Hamas give any warning.  Nope.

You can root for hamas terrorists mag. This is still a free country  

Makes no difference to me.

I do get a grin though when I think of a time in the old west.

If people with your line of thinking existed back then.

It would be like

2 men facing off in the street in a classic shoot out

Both men draw their weapons

1 man  misses the other sends his bullet to its target.

Here comes the punch line.  

Hey he missed you

you shouldn't have fired your weapon .

you killed him in cold blood .

He missed  . your going to jail for a long time.

hahahahahahaha    :)

Me I will not root for either  side but I will look at the situation in a objective sensible manner

• Upvote 2

How many Israelis have been killed?

How about the three israeli teen's that where kidnaped and murdered, seem's some people dont care for them and that's what started this latest round of fighting. And by the way terrorist do use school's and children for human sheild's and innocent villager's too. I am in the warzone, that's how i know.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How about the three israeli teen's that where kidnaped and murdered, seem's some people dont care for them and that's what started this latest round of fighting. And by the way terrorist do use school's and children for human sheild's and innocent villager's too. I am in the warzone, that's how i know.

The 3 Israeli teens that were kidnapped and murdered was an absolute atrocity... same as the Palestinian boy that was kidnapped and burned alive... along with his cousin being mercilessly beaten by Israeli soldiers....An American citizen by the way... where is the American's outrage about that?

The kidnappings were Nutanyahoo's excuse to have his military attack and beat Palestinians indiscriminately in their homes and make mass arrest. That was the provocation that started this war.

As for Hamas using schools and children as human shields... that is Israeli propaganda to justify killing innocent victims.

If you are in the "war zone" as you say... and spreading this propaganda... why in the world would I believe you?

Hoax alert: Video showing “Hamas using children as human shields” is from Syria
Fri, 07/18/2014 - 17:24

As the number of atrocities in which Israel kills children in Gaza mounts, Israel advocates are getting more desperate to find justifications for the slaughter.

Many are sharing the above video titled “Hamas using children as human shields.” But the video is not from Palestine. It is actually from Syria. It was first posted to YouTube at least five months ago.

Uploaded to YouTube by user “ziv121213” only yesterday, it has been disseminated widely on social media and already has tens of thousands of views. This is an example of how it is being shared on Twitter:

The video shows a man firing a mortar. Behind him is a group of small children huddled with an older man.

This version carries a logo in Hebrew at the bottom right of the screen that says Kikar HaShabbat, the name of an Israeli news website oriented toward Orthodox Jews.

But I was not able to find any trace of the video or a related story on that site. It could have been published there and later removed, or the logo of Kikar HaShabbat could have been added to the video by a hoaxster in order to give it added credibility in the eyes of an audience that would be receptive to material from Kikar HaShabbat.

Original video from Syria

This version was posted on 12 February 2014 with the title “** MUST SEE ** Syrian Kids Launching Mortar Together!”

The description states “After the brutal SAF-Barrel Bomb Attacks these syrian kids decide to give a answer to assad.”

“SAF” is presumably a reference to the Syrian air force and Assad is of course Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

In the video, the man crouching with the children can be heard shouting slogans against Bashar al-Assad, another obvious indication that this video has absolutely nothing to do with Hamas or Gaza.

Account metadata and Internet searches suggest that the YouTube user who posted the video with the title “Hamas using children as human shields” is in Israel.

While the user could not be traced back to any organized propaganda initiative, the Israeli government is currently supporting a massive online propaganda effort to justify its assault on Gaza.

Social media users should therefore be vigilant about the sourcing of information they share."

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22 missiles were found in a school house no more then 3 weeks ago.

This isnt from faux news this is news reported from UN peace keepers in gaza. 

Hamas are terrorist period.

Palestine does deserve justice 

But until they break their ties with RADICAL Islam

There is no hope.

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in Palestine 

RADICAL Islam is  the main Problem in Iraq

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in Afghanistan 

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in syria

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in libia

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in S. Africa 

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in Iran

RADICAL Islam is the main problem 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hi Dog, I usually don't respond within someone's post but I would pretty much have to re-quote everything you said in order for my response to make any sense. I trust you won't be offended... an please know none is intended.

1 israeli  civilian died last night a rocket came through the dome.

Actually last week... but yes.

2 israeli soldiers have also died .

I had only heard of 1 shot from "friendly fire" so now it seems we have 1 soldier killed by the enemy.

Again if it not for the dome their casualties would be greater.

True

35 palestinian civilians have died .

260+ Palestinians have died...over 2000 wounded.... many women and children.

The israeli GOV sent leaflets to warn the civilians that this was a area they intended to bomb and need to be evacuated .

As they also bomb the areas that they flee to... along with hospitals and many other residential areas without warnings.

Does Hamas give any warning.  Nope.

Nope... but Israel does NOT always give warnings either... propaganda Dog... do you think those 4 kids playing on the beach got any warning shots?

You can root for hamas terrorists mag. This is still a free country Makes no difference to me.

Let me clear that up for you Dog. I do not support terrorist. What I see clearly is the Palestinians are NOT ever allowed legally have any arms to protect themselves... they sure as hell do not have a military... other than who you are calling Hamas terrorist. I am not rooting for terrorist... I am denouncing the atrocities that the Israeli government and military have been imposing on the Palestinians for years and years. I do understand how the Palestinians would come to a point where they feel no choice but to fight back. You call them "terrorist" I call them oppressed and desperate "people".

I do get a grin though when I think of a time in the old west.

If people with your line of thinking existed back then.

It would be like

2 men facing off in the street in a classic shoot out

Both men draw their weapons

1 man  misses the other sends his bullet to its target.

Here comes the punch line.  

Hey he missed you

you shouldn't have fired your weapon .

you killed him in cold blood .

He missed  . your going to jail for a long time.

hahahahahahaha    :)

hahahahahahahahah...

So if your cowboy couldn't find the other cowboy that missed... he should now then go and shoot up the houses all around town? Yeah that guy just "might" be in one of those houses. Heck he "accidentally" shot and killed a few women and children that were hiding from him in those houses... but that is what they deserved because your cowboy is p*ssed at that other cowboy who shot at him and missed. What a big "Man" he is.

Me I will not root for either  side but I will look at the situation in a objective sensible manner

OK

22 missiles were found in a school house no more then 3 weeks ago.

This isnt from faux news this is news reported from UN peace keepers in gaza. 

Hamas are terrorist period.

Palestine does deserve justice 

But until they break their ties with RADICAL Islam

There is no hope.

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in Palestine 

RADICAL Islam is  the main Problem in Iraq

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in Afghanistan 

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in syria

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in libia

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in S. Africa 

RADICAL Islam is the main problem in Iran

RADICAL Islam is the main problem 

Wonder what made them so RADICAL?

Notice we have openly invaded each of those places... raised hell in everyone of them.

All but Palestine, Iran and S. Africa....who we certainly have invaded covertly with terrible oppressions and proxy wars.

Yep the problem is those RADICAL Islam people... Dang.

(example: Palestine... we fund Israel's military)

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

Hi Dog, I usually don't respond within someone's post but I would pretty much have to re-quote everything you said in order for my response to make any sense. I trust you won't be offended... an please know none is intended.

Wonder what made them so RADICAL?

Notice we have openly invaded each of those places... raised hell in everyone of them.

All but Palestine, Iran and S. Africa....who we certainly have invaded covertly with terrible oppressions and proxy wars.

Yep the problem is those RADICAL Islam people... Dang.

(example: Palestine... we fund Israel's military)

The US also gives funds (humanitarian aid) not medical supplies, food and water, but money to the Palestinians. So, what do they do with the money? Buy weapons. The problem is that the US (and others) fund both sides of a war because War is Money! Big armament companies and the Bankster win, the people fighting lose (on both sides) JMO

Wm13

Edited by waterman13

The US also gives funds (humanitarian aid) not medical supplies, food and water, but money to the Palestinians. So, what do they do with the money? Buy weapons. The problem is that the US (and others) fund both sides of a war because War is Money! Big armament companies and the Bankster win, the people fighting lose (on both sides) JMO

Wm13

Of course you are right... the banksters do fund both sides. They just give more "aid" to the side they want to win.

As they are making all that money there are always the innocent people involved... kept in poverty and oppression.

Not to mention all the barbaric and senseless deaths... now involving more innocent children than ever before.

What I am battling against here is how folks watch the Neuz... get all whipped up about how righteous we are...

how evil all those "terrorist" are... how we need to go over there and whoop some a$$... tear em up... bomb em!!!

Or even worse yet be a bunch of chicken hawks rooting on the ones who are committing the carnage and death.

The word is out... the jig is up... we should not be buying all that crap-n-nonsense anymore.

My hope is that when we stop listening and supporting all of this... we will find our sense of right and wrong again... that we will find our humanity and stand up against anyone supporting what the banksters are doing.

After all they would not be able to do it without our help and support... now would they?

Disclaimer: I am not defending the terrorist that sold out to the banksters and are fighting proxy wars for them. That would be groups like ISIS ect... I am talking about people who are labeled "terrorist" that are citizens of their own country and fighting against the horrible atrocities that have been committed against them... for instance the Iraqis and Palestinians.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

You just dont get it mag and you never will. 

Yes Our GOV stirred up a hornets nest (radical islam)

and because of it they now want to kill ALL of us.

You can be ok with that 

but I and many others are not.

There is a big differance between citizens in there own country fighting atrocities

then terrorist strapping bombs on there a$$ killing innocent people. They fire their missiles with the same disregard as to where they land 

as israel fires theirs. israel just happens to have a better missile defence. if all those missiles ever got through there would be dead children lying everywhere.

What ever happened to consequences of intent.  Because the palestinians each time they fire a rocket is intent on taking the lives of civilian men women and children.

But because they dont get through that somehow makes a difference ?

We could do this for months mag and never agree . We will see how it plays out.

I truly wish that for the sake of the children these 2 tribes will someday bury the hatchet(other then in each others heads) and learn to live in peace.

But I still say that the war between christians and RADICAL islam will never end. It is a forever war and can never end till one side has been beaten down to the point that they can no longer pose a threat. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow Your just like my wife you just have to have the last word dont you.  :)

Sweet!!!

I always knew I liked Mrs. Dog... Smart Women. :)

Dog I hold you up as much highly respected member here... truth is " I love you man" as always.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

ilcolor.gifprint this map

I should have said 4,019,433 people crammed into these walled areas.

Looking at this map... it makes one wonder if Bibi doesn't want to take the Gaza strip away from the Palestinians.

Also notice all the black squares that mark all the main Jewish settlements in the West Bank.

By my count 8 Jewish 11 Palestinian.

I do not understand the significance that you are trying to show.

Care to elucidate me?

ilcolor.gif

print this map

I should have said 4,019,433 people crammed into these walled areas.

Looking at this map... it makes one wonder if Bibi doesn't want to take the Gaza strip away from the Palestinians.

Also notice all the black squares that mark all the main Jewish settlements in the West Bank.

By my count 8 Jewish 11 Palestinian.

I do not understand the significance that you are trying to show.

Care to elucidate me?

I am still learning about all this too Muleslayer...

I was glad NYK prompted me to pull up a map... this helps me understand more of what I am reading about.

Along with this map showing how many major Jewish settlements there are... it also shows how they are strategically placed. I have been reading about how the Palestinians are cut off from each other and can not move around freely because of the settlements and their "check points". If you look at the map you can see how the West Bank has effectively been divided into 3 sections by the placement of the Jewish settlements.

So if a Palestinian had a need to travel from Hebron up to Janin they would have to go through a lot of grief to get there.

They are treated horribly at the check points and are often turned back to where they came from. I dunno... just looked pretty obvious to me after I saw this...that the Palestinians complaints about being divided and unable to move about freely are well founded. Please also remember that there are walls around each of these areas... hence the reason people are calling these "open air prisons" for three and a half million Palestinians.

There are also one and a half million Palestinians in Gaza who have very little chance of ever making it to the West Bank.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

Latest numbers ( for the record) 420 dead  ( Palestinians)   about 1,000 wounded  ( Palestinians) and 62,000 had to flee their homes ( Palestinians)

Hey umbert Im sure they could use a hand. Go on over and pick up a rifle and give them a hand. 

No disrespect here but if you feel that strongly about it.

Hey?

I mean if it ever comes to a point when all these arab countries surrounding israel decides to attack them at once.

Dont matter how old I am I will go over there and try to help if for no other reason then to just die well.  hahahahahahaa :)  

• Upvote 1

Hey umbert Im sure they could use a hand. Go on over and pick up a rifle and give them a hand. 

No disrespect here but if you feel that strongly about it.

Hey?

I mean if it ever comes to a point when all these arab countries surrounding israel decides to attack them at once.

Dont matter how old I am I will go over there and try to help if for no other reason then to just die well.  hahahahahahaa :)  

Umberto has raised a lot of awareness about what is going on over there... that's more than most here are doing.

Besides that... The "Idea" is to stop this senseless war... not add more guns to it.

• Upvote 1