Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The presidency of the new parliament: approving the budget tops the priority of our next phase

3375.jpg?width=650&watermark=3

MP Khalid al-Asadi

Author: ah Editor: hay reporter: na

Number of readings: 133

07/16/2014 11:28

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: MP for the coalition of state law, Khalid al-Asadi, Wednesday, that the adoption of the general budget for the current year will be a priority of the work of the new Council of Representatives, explained that while the Kurdistan Alliance did not submit its candidate for the presidency until now.

Asadi said for "tomorrow's Press," "The House of Representatives after he completed the election of the whole presidential became formatted because exercising its legislative and supervisory role in the state and waiting for the task is not easy, particularly the adoption of important laws that concern the people and the country, including the general budget and the oil and gas law and the law of parties and other ".

He added that "the Council will move to another step which is elected President of the Republic, and this monument of the share of the Kurdistan Alliance," noting that "the Kurds were struggling even now their candidate for the presidency and the House of Representatives pending the submission of candidates to vote for one of them."

The Council of Representatives of Iraq, on Tuesday, its third meeting of the third session of Parliament, headed by Prime Age Mehdi al-Hafez, and the presence of 207 deputies, the county coalition of national, led by Iyad Allawi, which has seen its election Salim al-President of the Parliament, and Haider al-Abadi as the first vice speaker of parliament, and Aram Sheikh Mohammed second deputy.

The President of the House of Representatives, Salim al, adjourn the meeting to next Wednesday, after it announced the opening of the nomination for the presidency starting from Wednesday.

• Upvote 1

Im not seeing where approving a budget and or nominating a president means RV ..... Am I missing something here, I just don't see where this is clear or evident. 

You must be referring to talk from one of them other sites.... :facepalm1: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Im not seeing where approving a budget and or nominating a president means RV ..... Am I missing something here, I just doin't see where this is clear or evident. 

I dunno R Veyron... maybe we are supposed to visit "other sites" to find out?... because I sure haven't seen any sound reasoning here on DV as to why passing a looooooooong overdue budget (which they haven't yet) or nominating a president (not elected yet) of the parliament (NOT A PM) means the RV will immediately follow???

I must be missing something too. :shrug:

Maybe Yota can enlighten us about what we have been missing since he's indicating he knows something we don't.

PS. Yota you can just ignore the little ISIS problem they have when you fill us in... that's just a minor detail.. right?  :facepalm2:I CAN see where passing the budget would help the Kurds... so they can pay their military to continue fighting.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

Im not seeing where approving a budget and or nominating a president means RV ..... Am I missing something here, I just doin't see this is clear or evident. 

. I guess all the people posting articles about the elections, and budget, have been wasting their, and our time. Could you please tell us what we are all waiting for?

• Upvote 3

/

. I guess all the people posting articles about the elections, and budget, have been wasting their, and our time. Could you please tell us what we are all waiting for?

No that is not a waste of time Gregp... that is how we get info to read and educate ourselves as to what the heck is going on there. That doesn't give yota the right to ridicule someone questioning the logic of all this go RV stuff when things are so up in the air. JMHO

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Maliki calls for the new parliament not to repeat the mistakes of its predecessor

8706.jpg?width=650&watermark=4
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki

Author: ah Editor: hay Reporter:
Number of readings: 59

07/16/2014 13:45

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Wednesday, the new parliament not to repeat the mistakes of the previous session and seek to serve the people through the adoption of important laws into law the budget, pointing out that the election of the chairman of the parliament where he received infractions for political agreements, and as he emphasized that Some Arab countries have begun to feel the arrival of organizing Daash it, he explained that there was a move in several Arab and regional forums to divide Iraq.

Maliki said in his weekly televised and followed up "tomorrow Press" that "the election of the presidency of the new parliament, where he got some of the irregularities of the political agreements, but we consider the first step to building the political process," noting that "the new House of Representatives him to manage the Council legality and constitutionality of the discipline, away about what happened from the mistakes in the previous session. "

He added that "on Parliament to hasten the adoption of important laws into law the general budget and the oil and gas law and the law of parties and others, and that contributes to the provision of support for the Iraqi army by arming, because Iraq is being subjected to a terrorist attack fierce require us to support our armed forces."

Maliki called the new parliament also to "stand against attempts to divide Iraq and to work on the unity of the country and the council also stay away from dealing with those who incite sectarian and block the way to the States interventions in the affairs of Iraq."

In another context, he drew Maliki that "the presidential candidate who is the share of the Kurds must be available where certain qualities foremost to be a rejection of the project to divide Iraq and to work on unity and protect its sovereignty, and we will reject any candidate is not available when these conditions."

The Prime Minister explained that "the security forces had made significant progress in Salah al-Din and freed spend DHULUIYA Daash the support of the National clans," warning "from lurking in the ranks of volunteers."

He also said that "countries that support terrorism, began to feel the arrival of Daash and terrorism at it, and say that the Arab countries today on a Hot Tin Atedoa and they have to," stressing that "there is movement in a number of Arab and regional forums for the division of Iraq."

He revealed Maliki "I received calls from before the Baathists and officers in the former army threatened me with death."

The organization Daash terrorist managed because of the complicity of elements in the army and police, with the help of a group of residents from the control of the city of Mosul, in the 10 of June, while started the security services and the support of the citizens and the Army Air from cracking down on terrorists and surrounded in Mosul following the attempt to stretch to other cities which led to dozens of deaths Tkebedhm outlines some Arab and foreign nationalities who came from different regions to Nineveh, while poured into the volunteer centers and go around Samarra, hundreds of thousands of young people if the launch of the religious authority in Najaf call of jihad to fight the terrorist Daash.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/182481-maliki-calls-for-the-new-parliament-not-to-repeat-the-mistakes-of-its-predecessor/#ixzz37d2pghaw

• Upvote 1

Im not seeing where approving a budget and or nominating a president means RV ..... Am I missing something here, I just doin't see where this is clear or evident. 

They're going to approve a budget that includes a currency value of 0.00086 to the dollar.  Because it only makes sense with all the new investors over there.

• Upvote 1

I dunno R Veyron... maybe we are supposed to visit "other sites" to find out?... because I sure haven't seen any sound reasoning here on DV as to why passing a looooooooong overdue budget (which they haven't yet) or nominating a president (not elected yet) of the parliament (NOT A PM) means the RV will immediately follow???

I must be missing something too. :shrug:

Maybe Yota can enlighten us about what we have been missing since he's indicating he knows something we don't.

PS. Yota you can just ignore the little ISIS problem they have when you fill us in... that's just a minor detail.. right?  :facepalm2:I CAN see where passing the budget would help the Kurds... so they can pay their military to continue fighting.

Maybe you need to do some more reading Maggs, the positive articles are coming at such a fast pace, perhaps you have missed some of them.

• Upvote 2

Isis is not a problem...

More of a push start...

A show put on the world stage to show Iraq's progress ad Unity and strength as a nation to stop them and get them out...

I figure like this... As long as these guys keep moving as fast as they are...and passing these numerous banking laws.. We are good...

I say keep the faith... Hold on to your seats... Because this ride is picking up speed.

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Upvote 2