Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year

yota691

Don't buy it for one second..They are so close to WTO Ascension and worlds strongest currency...

I am going out on a limb right now.  Next year..??  C'mon.  I believe they are firmly aware of the election results.  Next year...next month..??  It may be wishful thinking and I do not really care who is right.  Hopefully, we may all be in for a big surprise !  This scenario is Biblical.  Let's give thanks that we pilgrims may be a part of it !

They have been saying "next year" since 2010 people!  Why would you go through the trouble and expense of upgrading the security features and durability of the current notes just to replace them a few months later?  The durability upgrade is very interesting.  It tells me that these notes are going to be around a while.

• Upvote 2

They are YEARS away from beign able to gain full entry to the WTO.  YEARS.  Do yourself a favor, go to the website of the WTO, and look at what a country has to have in place for laws, tariffs, and subsidies and NOT have in place for subsidies, lol, in order to be ELEIGIBLE for full accesion to the WTO.  Iraq is at least 2 to 3 years off.  And that is assuming that they could actually get their act together well enough to get something done.  And since they haven't got anything SERIOUS done in the last 4 years, I would not hold your breath.  Good lord, lol, Maliki never even got his entire Cabinent seated!!!!  They still can't get an updated amendment to the 2007 HCL out of the bloody committee.  And they have been trying to do that for the last 4 plus years.  hahahahahhahahahah

They have NO laws in place governing tariffs, international trade, international trade regulations, AND, here is the big killer, lol, they have not even STARTED to get their domestic production together on anything othe rthan oil, and they barley have that going.  They are already letting the big oil companies get out of contracts, WITHOUT PAYING PENALTIES. 

Go the WTO website, read the requirements, lol, and then look at two things: look at where Iraq is right now, and then look at where the WTO says Iraq is in the process.  You will find all of that on the WTO's website on Iraq's application process.  And then you will find that the "reports" you are reading in the press are so far out in la la land, it isn't even funny.  IT is worse than Ombummers emplyment figures or his Healthcare signup figures.  hahahahhahahahha

I too am in for the duration, but the sad part is, the duration just keeps getting longer, and longer, and longer and......... :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

blazer,I respectfully disagree look at the light speed the CBI has been moving economically since being summons to Washington DC about 3 weeks ago..I anticipate big CBI news By Friday most likely Forex contracts to be signed..

Hcl is done and agreed upon at 100,000 barrels a day thru SOMO,the rest thru Turkey...

• Upvote 2

In the article three days ago when Turki said they would proceed without haste etc. he also denied the project being slated for 2015. I'm on my phone or I'd link it but I'm sure everyone saw it.

I can not believe they just came out and told us. But I totally believe them. Great, next year is not too much farther now in May.

Its actually only Gurus saying the  "CBI wont tell us" soooooo you have to stay tuned and listen to them insult your intelligence with mispells and bad grammar, not to mention the bogus sh** they spew.

I can not believe they just came out and told us. But I totally believe them. Great, next year is not too much farther now in May.

Its actually only Gurus saying the  "CBI wont tell us" soooooo you have to stay tuned and listen to them insult your intelligence with mispells and bad grammar, not to mention the bogus sh** they spew.

Yeah but when '15 gets here it will be 'delayed till 2016.'