Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Easter!!

Artitech

For My Buddy Umbertino ...

Ireland's Wedding-Singer Priest an Internet Hit
DUBLIN April 9, 2014 (AP)

AP_logo_update_20130709.gif

Father's got talent.

An Irish priest has become a social-media sensation after he surprised a bride and groom by singing a custom-made cover of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" at their wedding.

Video of the Rev. Ray Kelly's altar-side performance has shot to the top of YouTube in Ireland with more than 240,000 viewings since it was posted Monday following the weekend nuptials of Chris and Leah O'Kane.

The parish priest in the town of Oldcastle, northwest of Dublin, started his version with the words: "We join together here today, to help two people on their way, as Leah and Chris start their life together."

Kelly wins laughter midway as he raises his eyebrows at the stunned couple, and offers a playful wink at the end.

Thug Note: This Video Is Now Blowing Up On Youtube With Over 29 Million Views !

It Was Also Featured On Fox News Tonight !

Hint - Skip The 1st Minute ! ;)

B)       B)       B)

Thanks my Friend... A very Happy Easter to you and yours. Ciao.

Buona Pasqua!

Happy Easter everyone. We found out about a month ago that my Father has terminal cancer. I called to check on him yesterday morning, and I've never heard his voice sound so frail. I told him I wanted to come check on him. He said, tomorrow, because today is good Friday, and I'm going to spend it alone united to my Savior. For those so inclined please pray for him. Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that.....I do hope things will get better for him and for you and yours. Ciao.

• Upvote 1

Happy Easter everyone. We found out about a month ago that my Father has terminal cancer. I called to check on him yesterday morning, and I've never heard his voice sound so frail. I told him I wanted to come check on him. He said, tomorrow, because today is good Friday, and I'm going to spend it alone united to my Savior. For those so inclined please pray for him. Thanks

Cranster My Dear One... I am so sorry to hear this.

Prayers going up now for your father's impending  journey home...

and for both of you to have peace and comfort during such a hard farewell. 

Much Love and Many Hugs coming your way.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

This song was recorded over 30 years ago, by the group the 2nd Chapter of Acts...and is analog.... and still my favorite Easter Song... thought I'd share with the buds here....

HAPPY EASTER to One and All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV3ZgBseTP8

Grazie Rayzur!   Buona Pasqua!

HE IS RISEN!

Happy Easter everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful day :)

Thanks AM...Happy Easter to you and yours.

• Upvote 1