Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE POINTS AT U.S. TREASURY

King Bean

I think little man Okie has been drinking Tony's Kool Aid. Interesting that Tony's own site doesn't post his CC blabber on their front page lately. Too busy stirring up sheeples to call congress. Can't wait for the "big reveal".  I'll have the beef "scintilla" with extra cheese and sauce, Okie. Hope I don't puke. Whoa there, big fella.

Okie Thoughts Tuesday Afternoon [..OKIEOILMAN] TODAY WILL BE A DAY OF REVELATION TO MOST DINARIANS.

TODAY YOU WILL HEAR AND KNOW THE TRUTH OF THE CORRUPTION, MANIPULATION AND DOWN RIGHT ILLEGALITY TRANSPIRING.

TODAY SHOULD GIVE US NEW PERSPECTIVES AND A NEW DIRECTION TO FOLLOW.

UNTIL NOW WE(ALL OF US) HAVE BEEN PURPOSEFULLY FURNISHED INFORMATION THAT WAS FOR THE EXCLUSIVE BENEFIT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND BANKS.

[..OKIEOILMAN] TODAY THE TRUTH WILL BE EVIDENT. KEEP YOUR EARS AND EYES OPEN TO WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING THAT WAS EXPOSED TO ME THIS MORNING.
I WILL BE AT LIBERTY SOON I HOPE FOR THE EXPOSE' OF THE ACTIONS OF A FEW THAT WILL AFFECT US ALL.--

NOTICE------US TREASURY---BETTER RUN AND HIDE----NUFF SAID------BLESSINGS GALORE

[..OKIEOILMAN] I WOULD IMAGINE THE US TREASURY HAS A NEW SONG THIS MORNING-----"WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU---BAD BOYS-BAD BOYS"

[..OKIEOILMAN] IF YOU AS INVESTORS ONLY KNEW A SCINTILLA OF TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAS AND IS PRESENTLY GOING ON POLITICALLY ----YOU WOULD "PUKE"

• Upvote 2

I'll go ahead and jump on the wagon and say that... okie should be pointing at his butt because that is obviously where he gets ALL of his information from lol.

I KNOW... I KNOW... It's not nice and I shouldn't have said it but, please, okie and the rest of the "gurus" who continue to pump this crapola daily lay off of these poor people for awhile!

***///

He's even more delusional than we thought if he thinks we don't already see the graft,

corruption, manipulation, illegality and chicanery. 

Does he think we're all stupid....? YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!  HE DOES!!! 

What a rube.  <_<

WHY DOES ANYONE EVEN READ WHAT THIS IDIOT SAYS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

I used to read it for the entertainment value, and then I learned that my sister and her husband take what Okie says seriously.  I can't convince them not to do this, so Okie has a following.  And that makes me want to wring his stupid neck!!