Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Already Threatened to Circumvent the Constitution During the State of the Union Address

Thanks Yota...It's not the number of executive orders that's the issue. It's the substance within the order and the ramification upon freedom and liberties of the people...have ya ever raised children and have one of them get caught with there hand in the cookie jar..."the first thing they fall back on, is, little sister got one, why can't I ?'' Just because one did it doesn't make it right or right for the next to do it...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They even mentioned he was acting like a prime minister instead of a president.

more like a dicktator him and that stupid obamacare he dam sure doesnt care

buy medical insurance by force my wife needs a nest egg.

I just plainly refuse to buy into obamacare they can put me in jail

before I buy that high deductable junk insurance i'll just do without.

the only thing good about the state of the onion was our military

and its hero's.I salute them.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Yota...It's not the number of executive orders that's the issue. It's the substance within the order and the ramification upon freedom and liberties of the people...have ya ever raised children and have one of them get caught with there hand in the cookie jar..."the first thing they fall back on, is, little sister got one, why can't I ?'' Just because one did it doesn't make it right or right for the next to do it...

I use that same kind of reasoning all the time.........that said, making the change on president #44 seems reasonable.   :D  No more executive orders from here on out......this means the next Republican president as well.   :peace:  

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 4

Ben Carson has stated the best example for our healthcare and has the plan ready to go...I would much rather have the medical personel that are under an oath of ethics running our healthcare and have oversight of the insurance company than a bunch of lobbiest and politicain that are exempt from the very thing they're making millions off of...I'm with ya DirtyDawg...

• Upvote 3

Since you brought up the Military, lets add this....

SOTU: Small balls and a wounded warrior gets stabbed in the back

Written by Allen West on January 29, 2014

140128-remsburg-hmed-1048p.photoblog600-

Photo: Michael Reynolds/EPA

Last night’s State of the Union (SOTU) address showed a small man talking about small ball issues in order to promote a political agenda. And a wounded warrior with ten combat deployments was trotted out to make political points, even as he was being stabbed in the back by the very politicians applauding him.

In my opinion, there was only one honest moment last night — not a dry eye when Army Ranger SFC Cory Remsburg, who had 10 combat deployments, was honored. SFC Remsburg was injured during a roadside bomb attack in Afghanistan and received a thunderous standing ovation. Remsburg represents the best of America, a commitment to service and sacrifice for our Republic.

However, on the House floor were those who voted to cut SFC Remsburg’s annual one percent cost of living adjustment until he reaches the age of 62. You see, SFC Remsburg is a service disabled medically retired veteran who will be affected by the Budget Compromise that President Obama lauded in his speech. As well, the Obama administration has increased the bureaucratic red tape for veterans submitting their claims. Lastly, President Obama’s administration has decided to close 189 Tricare service centers that assist our veterans and their families with their medical claims.

How could those people clap for SFC Remsburg, knowing they inflicted more wounds by stabbing him in the back?

That is the essence of hypocrisy and sadly, how I saw last night’s theme.

Here’s what else I saw.

A confrontational Barack Obama sought to position himself against Congress in order to make gains for the mid-term elections. Obama truly believes he doesn’t have to seek a legislative solution and can go it alone.

Obama has comfortably taken the position of “bystander” over the past five years. But the travails of the American people have been a direct result of his policies. In addition, while already suffering from a lack of credibility and integrity, he only exacerbated the problem by offering up even more false statements.

Early into the speech Obama took a shot at Republicans regarding ending any discourse that results in a “government shutdown” or that threatens the “full faith and credit” of the United States. Yes, that was his one positive moment in 2013.

But it was also meant as a warning shot as America is about to hit the debt ceiling again in February, where he says he will not compromise.

And speaking of the debt — which was $10.67 trillion when President Obama took office and is now $17.3 trillion – he never mentioned it at all. Wonder why? After all, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Admiral Mullen, said it was the number one national security issue facing America. Oh well.

Obama focused on income inequality, extension of unemployment benefits, increase of the minimum wage, and women’s compensation – issues all about political gain. It was “Uncle Sugar” in full flower, and if you don’t follow his lead, you’re certainly a hater. However, it has been under his watch that the incredible income gap has expanded.

He spoke about corporate and stock profits rising. Perhaps the president should have addressed the $85 billion per month the Federal Reserve is printing in order to sustain an economy that is failing. Those dollars are not making it to Main Street and as a matter of fact, they cause a creeping inflation affecting our spending power.

The President touted the low unemployment rate at 6.7 percent, If it’s that great, why do we need to extend unemployment benefits, as an emergency? And for the 11th time? We should be talking about policies that get Americans back to work, not extending their unemployment.

I agree with the President that it’s great a small business owner decided he could increase the minimum wage of his employees. But that’s the business owner’s decision, not the president’s. And what about those business owners who have cut workers’ hours because of Obamacare? We need policies that enable business owners to make the right decisions for their employees, not top down government driven mandates by pen.

And until we solve our unemployment situation for Americans and those here legally, why do we need to flood the workforce with those here illegally? Our workforce participation rate is the lowest in approximately 40 years. Putting illegal aliens into the workforce will further depress wages and hurt segments of our society – particularly in the black community, where unemployment is at a chronic state. But it’s a great political issue if you want to win the Hispanic vote. And by the way, the word “comprehensive” means passing legislation over 1500 pages long that no one reads.

President Obama talked about Iraq and Afghanistan as “wars we are ending.” Oh really? Does the enemy know that? Again as a bystander, Obama has been absent in engaging Hamid Karzai in outlining a future mission in Afghanistan, similar to his absence with Iraqi President al-Maliki.

Obama hardly mentioned the terrorist group that was “decimated and on the run” and has now taken control in Fallujah and Ramadi. President Obama was hard pressed to convince Americans that Iran can be trusted and the nuclear deal is good for our nation. And Obama’s threat to veto any new sanctions against Iran is not aligned with the will of Congress nor the American people.

It took Obama almost 45 minutes to mention Obamacare, and the president repeated the lie about 9 million Americans signed up – a bogus claim for which Glenn Kessler at the Washington Post recently awarded 3 Pinocchios.”

Oh, and this is great — according to the president, climate change is a fact. I had no idea he was also a weatherman. But maybe that does makes sense…after all, his great pal Bill Ayers was part of the Weather Underground.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Much as I do NOT like Obama. He does have a point.

Congress is disfunctional bunch of crybabies who can not even agree with people from their own political party.

If they can not work together, then the country can not wait until elections which may or may not replace them.

• Upvote 2

Good Job Yota691 I like what you wrote.

Congress did agree to get rid of obamacare but our pm obama

wont except it so just bypass what the people want?

Thats like I dont like what americans want so I'll appoint some czars

and bypass the process.

I hate to say this but he is the worst president ever.

he should have come up with jobs not more bills like obamacare

I would kick china to the curb and then their would be a lot of jobs created.

end nafta and the federal reserve all in one fail swoop.

hurry up 2017 it just cant get here fast enough for me.

• Upvote 2

1779268_10152497737226729_1638746740_n.j

277151_22067606728_16431227_q.jpg
Allen West

I have an idea to cut government spending immediately. Every Member of Congress who stood and applauded when Obama said he can take steps without legislation can be immediately fired since they agree they are irrelevant -- including their staff. Their constituents can then live under the rule of edict instead of the rule of law. I think that would save us a whole bunch of money -- including their congressional pensions since they abandoned their duties.
Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Here are some facts. 

1.29.14.2.jpg?itok=X1brpeha

Where was all the complaining and whining when Reagan enacted 381 executive orders??? How about the 166 from George H.W. Bush?? Let's not forget the 291 by George W. Bush.

The ire demonstrated here is hypocritical at best.

Someone negged you for bringing in the facts...

"You can lead a horse to water... but you can't make it drink".

Too much Faux Neuz I guess... sad really...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think yall know how I feel about Berry.

BUT he`s not doing nothing that hasnt been done before by other presidents and there`s absolutely nothing unconstitutional about it.

So (excuse me while I gag saying this)

Stud muffen is exactly right weather you like it or not the facts are the fact.

Nothing new here folks . They have had the power to do this for years and berry actually like the graph shows hasn't even done it as much as some.

You know my dad used to say.

Clear and concise hate is a good thing.

but blind hate gets you no where.   :)

• Upvote 2

Any drive-by opinion isn't worth the knee-jerk response generated by it's "facts"!   Think deeper and find intellectual clarity, people.  It's not the quantity of orders, nor the action in itself... it's the substance of each, as a few of our astute members have already stated!  

"Just because you can... doesn't mean you should!"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Any drive-by opinion isn't worth the knee-jerk response generated by it's "facts"!   Think deeper and find intellectual clarity, people.  It's not the quantity of orders, nor the action in itself... it's the substance of each, as a few of our astute members have already stated!  

"Just because you can... doesn't mean you should!"

That's exactly what his detractors across the aisle would say.  If they agreed with him.....there would be no need to issue any EOs.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

That's exactly what his detractors across the aisle would say.  If they agreed with him.....there would be no need to issue any EOs.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Hi Shabs... not sure what you mean?   Are you saying his opposition should just agree with him so he won't issue an EO? 

• Upvote 1

Hi Shabs... not sure what you mean?   Are you saying his opposition should just agree with him so he won't issue an EO? 

What up Jax.    :peace:   No, I'm not saying that......but gridlock is generally why they are written.  I'm not a big believer in "inaction is the best action".  I actually believe many politicians appreciate Executive Orders, and here's why.  If a politician would happen to agree with an issue, but has to vote "No" or risk pissing off his constituents, the EO could actually get that politician off the hook.  He gets the outcome he secretly wanted and his voting nation is none the wiser.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV