Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What happens when we wake up on May 1?

krucialmix

I am here in Iraq also and I have never heard one single local who believes in this RV thing. They do however seem to be quite informed when talking about a re-denomination. I guess we run in different circles.

THAT IS SO WEIRD, I RAN YOUR IP ADDRESS AND IT COMES UP KILLEEN, TEXAS..................... ODD!!!!!!!!

It's amazing the number of rumours, people, gurus, and posts that are all predicting an RV on the 29th or 30th of this month.

Some say they have written documentation of these dates. Well that's great and I would love nothing more but what happens if this date comes and goes like the rest of them? So many people are counting on this I really think it's not wise.

There's a group going around saying that not only will the IQD revalue on the 29th, but also the Dong and like 8 other currencies at the same time.

Are we creating way too much false or at least unsubstantiated hope here? God forbid someone quits their job or goes over the edge and something worse if this does not happen this month.

I love having hope too. But I'm kinda worried this time around because I hear people talking and I don't know how they will handle it if it does not happen as planned.

You get up and go to work like everyone else!! Don't worry about what others do.. Relax give it another 6 months.

THAT IS SO WEIRD, I RAN YOUR IP ADDRESS AND IT COMES UP KILLEEN, TEXAS..................... ODD!!!!!!!!

Omg you can do that? AWSOME! Okok tell me where I'm at but don't look at my profile cause that's cheating lol.

Edited by Kuper
  • Upvote 1

After all the ups and downs that has happened in the past 6 , nobody trust that the RV will happen on any certain day. The people that quit there jobs have done it months ago and I really don't believe many did. What people where hoping was that it was going to RV and help them in their financial woos and cure all their money problems and they would never have to work again. Some people like to start cr$p and need to stop it

l

• Upvote 1

Ah oh....................the jig is up dustin...........what say you?

or kiss your arse goodbye

Wow....That really is funny.

Come on Dustin... If thou givest out..thou shalt takest back!!

Come on bro nothing to say.

I have really enjoyed your posts because we seem to share a sarcastic sense of humor. But you have officially been called out man!!

And i'm no computer geek....you got his address because you are staff here sonny1?

That's a little uncomfortable........

OK , I was chatting with Dustin today on chat, he said he was in Iraq for a little while longer then he comes back to the states, maybe he has a home here too???? Are you saying that he was lying to me?????You KNOW how I feel about someone lying to me!!!!!!! right MONGO, WOODY??????? tell em! :angry:

This is my opinion and mine only. I am so far from a "guru" its not funny so take this as it is please.

I have been on here since Dec 2009 and think this a really good site for information and make friends. I signed on here when the entire Dinar World was on RV alert. "It will RV by the end of the week and this is why". I have seen this almost every week from Dec 2009 to end of Feb 2010. I, like many others, bought ALOT more Dinar. (My first batch came in 2004 and sat on it till Dec 2009) So, was all this "RV this week" and "it will RV at 3+" a way to get people to buy more Dinars? Make the Dinar sellers and the ones helping them more wealthy? Now I will say I have said my gut says 3.26 and it still does. When at 3.26? I dunno. I do not think initially.

I truly believe this is and has been like a huge jigsaw puzzle. A majority of pieces was put into place in the fall and winter. I think it could of RV'd before the election March 7th but was held off due to fear the RV then seen as a way to buy the PM office and create a uproar. What pieces are left to place???? I will leave some out I am sure, but the main ones is seating the PM, seating the Parliment, Chp 7, maybe even the HCL. I am sure alot of pressure is on Iraq to RV ASAP, but Iraq knows they hold all the cards (oil) and is not stupid. They know how the world depends on Saudi, Kuwait, and other big oil producers and Iraq sees themselves as a future world dominate oil producer and right now are getting the best deals for them inked.

It drives me crazy that there has not been an RV yet. So when do I think it will??? I think somewhere around end of Summer 2010 or maybe even Fall 2010 with a float time to get in all the big notes before the end of year when Iraq plans to take the big notes out of circulation. If it happens before then....I will be a real happy boy. But with all that has to be done before RV, it makes no sense to me that Iraq will pull the trigger before then.

i had bought some dinars too, but from what i read at www.xe.com article there will be a lop not RV. Also some news said th CBI economist expert said it will remove zero like turkey and brazil. In turkey and brazil, it was lop not RV. Afganisthan do some lop also, but their government said, they will have some RV.

I will be the same thing different day.

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1640)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 28-APR-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 11

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US $ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 85,780,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US $) -----

Total offers for buying (US $) 85,780,000

Total offers for selling (US $) -----

While I certainly can't tell you why it comes up as Killeen, I'll give you a few clues to track it down. I don't get my service from AliCablevision, it's called sniperhill, and I believe it is a satellite connection at some point. You figure it out sonny-boy. I don't think Al Gore had yet invented the internet the last time I was in Killeen.

Now you and Mongo might want to get together, something about body parts and such.

OK Dustin , I'm not a expert with a computer but i do make my living with the internet and i do know this

You cannot have a internet connection in Iraq regardless or what type of connection (cable , satellite) and have a Texas IP , Unless your using a program like hide my IP but why in the world would you do that

Edited by Mojo

That is really not cool IMO to post where someone lives/is. I can see debunking a claim by saying they are not in a certain place.

Either way I have no opinion about Dustin either way, I just see him as someone who isn't always drinking the happy punch. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

But I do know from other forums that a lot of people use those IP scramblers for whatever reasons. I see there are some computer people here.....so is it possible that he is using a IP scrambler?

First, for the record, I would like to say I am enjoying this thread. I would hate to see the MODs move it to the "Trash Can" (or even more appropriately "Tech support").

So now the plot thickens. It seems one my stalkers has now got my IP moving around Texas, while the other one tells us he is not an expert, and then authoritatively states what I can only view as an untruth.

Thanks to those who objected about my location being stated but fear not, they are as wrong as a football bat. Thanks also to the supporters of the IP Scrambler defense. But seeing how that I have an open, public connection that is not in my name, I think a scrambler would be repetitively redundant (and I do not claim to be smart enough to use one). And thank you for realizing my only crime is that I do not like Kool-Aid.

To all [except sonny, mongo and mojo (the three stooges)] I wish an RV of $3.22.

Lighten up Dusty........you still the man.......................I'm curly..........lol

Edited by Mongo