Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1Iqd =us$3.1

gelai64

There is absolutely no way the dinar will rv at $3.10. The Iraquis are not going to make multi-millionnaires of us or of gargabe collectors in Tikrit. We will be lucky and blessed to get $0.86 or thereabouts. Whatever happened to the payment date of April 24? Another key date come and gone. The gurus know as much about what is going to happen as my golden retriever.

Hey I resemble that!! haha.. No seriously, don't expect an rv untill we are out of Iraq. Nothing sooner. One dollar sounds about right.

• Upvote 1

Hey

Your question most likely helped someone else! I learn more from other peoples questions being answered and I am sure the rude ones do as well but won't admit it.

Don't be embarresed, I am sure there are a lot of things that they don' know but just don't have the guts to ask.

Thank again!

SOMETHING I LIVE BY AND OTHERS SHOULD ALSO!

YOU SHOULD NEVER LOOK DOWN ON SOMEONE UNLESS YOU ARE HELPING THEM UP!!!!!!!

very well said

• Upvote 1

I think it can......My Lab told me this morning that a few country's are getting together to make it a single currency and it will have to hit around 3 bucks to fit in. Hitting at .86 would cause a flood of investers and that would cause a title-wave..IMO..

Is that a Black Lab or Golden Lab?

Is that a Black Lab or Golden Lab?

Funny Lucy. But the site still says 3.10. It's an arab currency site. Do you think His black or yellow lab may be right? If so, then we have an opportunity to cash in now. Which bank uses that currency site????

Well I am totally in awe of how some people can be towards others. It's really embarrassing.

Personally I can't read any of that Forex stuff or a currency converter. I think everyone has their own talents in life and we should be glad for the things we can do and be happy to share what we know, rather than talk down to others. JMO

Yep I wonder if people would say some of this stuff if not hiding behind a keyboard

• Upvote 1

There is absolutely no way the dinar will rv at $3.10. The Iraquis are not going to make multi-millionnaires of us or of gargabe collectors in Tikrit. We will be lucky and blessed to get $0.86 or thereabouts. Whatever happened to the payment date of April 24? Another key date come and gone. The gurus know as much about what is going to happen as my golden retriever.

OOOOOOH You have a golden!!! Yay :D

What suggests a deliberate and correctible error that should have and could have been corrected by now (and is not) may not continue to be termed a "glitch." It may be a deliberate fraudulence or have as its motivation an attempt to embarrass the GOI into action on an RV/RI. If we are to look at it optimistically, perhaps an insider leaked the information and the site owner is proud about this posting to the point it will not be changed until it becomes the reality it suggests.

Hopefully we could see the brightest day tomorrow. According to the ECO gurus it could RV, so i'll keep my fingers crossed & pray.

By the way guys, i'm fasting, because of the demand of the religion & i have also thought of keeping all of u in my mind, so all of u can also get blessed.

I think it can......My Lab told me this morning that a few country's are getting together to make it a single currency and it will have to hit around 3 bucks to fit in. Hitting at .86 would cause a flood of investers and that would cause a title-wave..IMO..

There is already a flood of investors

And this one would be happy if it came out at .10

3 + is a pipe dream.