Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Of Indonesia says Stable economy key to successful redenomination

boomer113189

if any section should go it should be the rumors section because its all lies back up with nothing. they lie constantly for years and yet tons of people believe everything they say even tho they have been wrong. at least at the lopster tank we provide links and documents to what things mean

• Upvote 1

Lol

I just noticed you got locked up

Lol

Well if there is enough to chat about on that subject you should be very busy talking to each other

Oh that's right you have nothing to chat to one another about the conversation is over in 5 minutes if you do decide to can't about a lop

Ya post your list of lops and say yep that is what there gonna do

And poke at everyone else who doesn't see eye to eye on that because of all the bs that comes out of Iraq

But you three believe it

Fib boomer and sandstorm

Well now you can high five each other three times now

I did notice you are referring yourself as a lopster now that's a good start the truth is the best way to keep you from cracking up

lol @ dont you bring nothing of value to the dinar community ? you come down here with no links backing up of anything you say that this will RV huge. you have nothing to debunk any of us that think the central bank of iraq is talking about a Redenomination. if i were you i would be trying to at least proving us wrong instead of just typing jibberish

I guess I can wonder around the site chatting freely now without the interruptions

I'll be watching the newbies to make sure they

You know

Get the truth

That there's no proof of a lop until it happens just like the rv

We all wait listen and watch

And

Hope for a rv of any kind

20% at a time

Who cares

Looks like gizzards are on sale again

I like to go to the mall and throw a raw gizzard on the floor and just sit back and watch everyone's reaction when they see it

im labeled a lopster. obviously they cant pull it off, so a lop is a long way off if it even happens. as truthful1, i had rd talks up in the main forum and was labeled a lopster. after so, i learned what to say, when and where regarding a lop and never had the problem. i was totally honest in revealing that, and so they put sandstorm in the tank. it is what it is. i dont care to debate that situation, because the people upstairs are not worth conversing with. i could say, i went to a bank and overheard about a rv, and get +20 on that posts, but if i post, it doesnt look good now i get -20. so ill post down here with the other outcast.

Edited by sandstorm

im labeled a lopster. obviously they cant pull it off, so a lop is a long way off if it even happens. as truthful1, i had rd talks up in the main forum and was labeled a lopster. after so, i learned what to say, when and where regarding a lop and never had the problem. i was totally honest in revealing that, and so they put sandstorm in the tank. it is what it is. i dont care to debate that situation, because the people upstairs are worth conversing with. i could say, i went to a bank and overheard about a rv, and get +20 on that posts, but if i post, it doesnt look good now i get -20. so ill post down here with the other outcast.

lol yep

My buddy brought a deer leg and hoof after he cleaned the meat off and threw it on the floor at a construction site , it was funny watching people as they saw it laying there

Hopfully ya get the drift

Someone owns this web site

He gets to set the rules

If I go to a pizza shop and walk in and tell everyone the pizza sucks do ya think the owner should be able to kick me out ?

This is not pbs paid for by your tax dollars

I guess I can wonder around the site chatting freely now without the interruptions

I'll be watching the newbies to make sure they

You know

Get the truth

That there's no proof of a lop until it happens just like the rv

We all wait listen and watch

And

Hope for a rv of any kind

20% at a time

Who cares

Looks like gizzards are on sale again

I like to go to the mall and throw a raw gizzard on the floor and just sit back and watch everyone's reaction when they see it

there is a mountian of evidance pointing towards a Redenomination thats a fact

• Upvote 1

How about if I return to that pizza shop in disguise over and over saying the pizza sucks

It's just like changing your name over and over here

You can always read the news brought in by the members ya just can't go telling them your version which goes against the rules

If you want to talk lop

Just click on this lopster room and have at it

It's that simple

id be charging if i was doing a service. im talking to the 5 or6 like minded people, not the thousands of other members. if you dont like the scary topic, or boogie man opinions, whatcha doing down here?

entertaiing myself, why you mad bro?

there is a mountian of evidance pointing towards a Redenomination thats a fact

We all know they have to add lower denominations if the add value to the dinar to make it equal to a dollar

They even need coins to break Down the new dinar just like the the dollar is broken down

Maybe they will change the entire structure from 1000 fils to 100 and just remove one zero just devide everything out by 10

We all know they have to add lower denominations if the add value to the dinar to make it equal to a dollar

They even need coins to break Down the new dinar just like the the dollar is broken down

Maybe they will change the entire structure from 1000 fils to 100 and just remove one zero just devide everything out by 10

have you ever heard the central bank or iraq or gov say they were going to delete 1 zero ? i have not? they could but that is still a Redenomination. plus i have never hear of any dinar dealer buying back dinar after it redenominates i have even emailed them they dont get back to you or they say sell now. there are tons of ? to ask even if it rv to 10 cent or 1 dollar you really think the dinar dealers are going to give millions of iraq dinar customers the money? how are they going to shell out millions of billions of dollars to the dinar holders. and i know what ur going to say next the banks all over the us will exchange them. do you have any links saying the iraq dinar will be traded openly on the forex internationally. plus look what happoen to iraq when they got there new current dinars everyone had to exchange there dinars over there. the iraq dinar dealers are online to make tons of profite i believe they already no its not going to revalue to 1 buck becuase if it did they would have to give away all the money they made from selling the dinar. everyone will most likely have to go to iraq to exchange there currency

Edited by boomer113189

hey dontlop,how did you get gizzard teeth member? i didnt know we could change our labels. senior member, newbie, VIP, osi, and somehow your gizzard teeth. if thats not revealing, what is?no misery loves company. welcome

Honestly I have no idea how that happened

I saw it last week

I thought it was funny

I used the phrase in a quote then somehow it was there

You think its revealing what ?

have you ever heard the central bank or iraq or gov say they were going to delete 1 zero ? i have not? they could but that is still a Redenomination. plus i have never hear of any dinar dealer buying back dinar after it redenominates i have even emailed them they dont get back to you or they say sell now

It looks like some dealers are low on their supplies that they can't even fulfill orders.

I'm sure they are in a position they would gladly buy-back from those that purchased dinar (likely at a premium)

Boomer's, what's the promo code I should use when selling back so you get the kick-back? You've been working hard & I want ot make sure you get your dues.

• Upvote 1

How would you ever hear of a dealer buying back dinar if it rds

It hasn't rd

i dare you to email a online dinar dealer and ask them if the dinar were to offically Redenominate will they buy back your redenominated currency. they will most likely say you can sell right now at this moment or they wont awsner ur ?

thats what they did to me i have waited months to get a response after asking each of them twice and no responce its been over 2 months now

and ask them if it RV to 1 dollar ask them if they will have enought to pay millions of dollars to all the dinar investors that bought the dinars

Edited by boomer113189

Look at it now sandstorm

Revealing huh

Your losing it boomer they don't know what the circumstances will be

Your giving them hypotheticals

I wouldn't waste my time answering that either until the situation arises

It's just silly of you to ask tha question

I suppose that's why you sold your dinar

Look at it now sandstorm

Revealing huh

Your losing it boomer they don't know what the circumstances will be

Your giving them hypotheticals

I wouldn't waste my time answering that either until the situation arises

It's just silly of you to ask tha question

I suppose that's why you sold your dinar

lol after it arises it could be to late

Edited by boomer113189

i dare you to email a online dinar dealer and ask them if the dinar were to offically Redenominate will they buy back your redenominated currency. they will most likely say you can sell right now at this moment or they wont awsner ur ?

thats what they did to me i have waited months to get a response after asking each of them twice and no responce its been over 2 months now

and ask them if it RV to 1 dollar ask them if they will have enought to pay millions of dollars to all the dinar investors that bought the dinars

In my honest opinion, it is likely a liability issue. They want to be able to provide you with the utmost service, but they don't want to put something in writing that they can't confirm & committ to. No response doesn't mean that it is unlikely that they will be to do so, just that they don't know whether or not yet they will be able to do so. They are likley awaiting the full details of an official re-denomination before they can make any claim.

• Upvote 1

lol after it arises it could be to late

As big as this community has become, I would imagine if the dealers didn't buy back the exchange places that would deal with it would spread like wildfire.

Weren't there even banks at one time not selling but willing to buy back?

Enough demand, and I'm sure someone will setup a channel to meet that demand for a profit.

Ya fifth third bank used to buy and sell dinar

I suppose if it gets on the international exchange it will be bought and sold at banks too

hey dontlop,how did you get gizzard teeth member? i didnt know we could change our labels. senior member, newbie, VIP, osi, and somehow your gizzard teeth. if thats not revealing, what is?no misery loves company. welcome

What are you talking about

Gizzard teeth member