Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Want TRUTH (with Links)...Iraq "just became" World Bank member??? PLEASE stop HYPE!

mrsonnyr

RUMOR  (mods, please note the use of the word "rumor" so it make this post OK) has it that many people are finally FED-UP with the crap vomited DAILY from TONY and parroted by Okie and Mountain Goat.

RUMOR has it that as Christmas approaches and so many people could not HELP but have their hopes built up every day and then daily have that hope CRUSHED, believing surely at least SOME of the crap posted daily by Tony had to have some basis of truth, have now entered the most dangerous week of depression in the year.

RUMOR has it that since Adam refuses to take a public moral stand against this ungodly tripe and the damage it is doing to people throughout our country and wherever dinar recaps is allowed to reproduce his garbage, that the MEMBERS themselves need to ratchet-up our disgust as holders and believers in dinar investments.

RUMOR has it that if Adam would only come out and PUBLICALLY condemn Tony's conduct and the damage it has caused our whole dinar community, that the sickness and hurt being done daily by this slug would be essentially stopped, and Adam's reputation would be greatly enhanced.

Adam has MORE than adequate and documented evidence to openly call out this snake oil saleman. He needs to be publically confronted and stopped.

SkyBear,

RUMOR, I'm sure Adam as well as countless of others have lives and can't spend what little time they/we have holding others hands. Adam imo is responsible for his site & what it puts forth not what other sites say/do. If someone wants to bring rumors over to this sites rumor section maybe those with feint of heart should avoid it. 

• Upvote 3

That Idiot TNT Tony Is The One Who Made The World Bank Proclamation ! <_<

I'd Luv It If One Of Our Members Here Would Email MrSonnyR's Excellent Research Over To Recraps To See If They'd Post It !

Of Course They Won't Because They Are Completely Corrupt -

And An Obvious Willing Accomplice To The Thoroughly Criminal Pumper Racket ! :o

:D :D :D

I'd lovr it if someone emailed TNT a virus that could knock out his rumor b.s. machine.

• Upvote 1

My original post was an effort to warn ALL of us, INCLUDING "intel" providers to VERIFY BEFORE spreading intentional lies, softened by the term "dis-information". In addition I provided several links direct from the OFFICIAL IMF and World Bank (which would be NEWS, would it not?).

I DO enjoy reading SOME of the thought-provoking information (wealth protection, etc..) presented by various individuals on Dinar Recaps. That said, I AM DISAPPOINTED that the mods/owners there are apparently NOT interested in a NON-biased or balanced view of "intel" posted there.

Though I truly hope that eventually Tony is at least right about SOME events taking place regarding the RV, my response, WITH OFFICIAL LINKS, to his post of Iraq "NOW a member of the World Bank" was NOT presented in a "bashing" spirit and yet they REFUSED to post it. Tony's "quick-thinking" response to keep followers hooked on "hopium" was...

QUOTE: WHAT WAS NOT EXPLAINED TO YOU IS THIS:

IRAQ IS NOW A PART OF THE INTERNATONAL WORLD BANKING SYSTEM (ONE WORD CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE).

THEY ARE NOW COMPLETELY ON BOARD AND CAN TRANSFER MONEY AROUND THE WORLD..."

Dinar Recaps response to the ruckus/excitement my post brought from here on Dinar Vets and apparently many others that they did NOT post is this...

QUOTE: The last couple of days we have been receiving many, many comments full of bashing, profanity, and threats. We have been told we only post the positive comments. IN REALITY, WE POST THE COMMENTS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE EXCESSIVE NEGATIVITY, BASHING,THREATS, OR ARE OBJECTIONABLE TO THE MAJORITY OF OUR READERS.

"Objectionable to the majority of our readers"??? AS I MENTIONED, I (and many other free-thinking folks) ENJOY MANY OF THE POSTS THERE!!!

HOWEVER, if we question the "intel" (as the "gurus" should do themselves!) they won't post it??? THAT my friends is INTENTIONAL misleading conduct, which is why people get pissed at Dinar Recaps, and should make any rational thinking human question the "sources" they post AND their intentions. That is NOT NON-biased!

They say that they simply post rumors or opinions..."we are investors just like you" or "if you don't like it then simply don't read it".

OK...THEN WHY NOT TAKE THE SAME STAND WITH READERS WHO QUESTION OR BRING ADDITIONAL (FACTUAL) EVIDENCE TO THE DISCUSSION????? Wouldn't YOU (as "investors like us") ALSO WELCOME such information? Though I doubt that you are not, you should be aware of how that "policy" affects people!

From my experience, generally speaking, "PROPER" MORAL occasion to use such "dis-information would be to PROTECT those directly or indirectly involved from harm that would come to them by knowing certain information too soon (think of 50+ years of governments sealing records from the public).

As it appears we will eventually benefit from this investment, and it is "continually delayed" from our perspective, the continual "hopium" is intentionally designed to keep folks hanging on every "event"...after all it may just be the thing that finally tips this RV event.

With this particular investment it is VERY easy to manipulate our emotions, ESPECIALLY as so many of us Dinar holders are in dire financial condition. Either by nature or maybe as our American history has shown, we are conditioned to look for any glimmer of hope even when the situation is desperate and seems extremely bleak!

Normally that's a great thing! However, when dealing with people who don't mind taking advantage of people (either through religion or some other EMOTIONAL tie), all bets are off.

Example: Most MLMs are designed to get thousands of "sheeple" to follow "leaders" to grow their "team"/"family" (you have to create that bond for this strategy to work really well) by CONSTANT, and usually DAILY, feeding of information they create the "baby to a mother's teat" syndrome (comfort/trust) to the point that they could not possibly be intentionally trying to hurt them or steer them in the wrong direction! The "sheeple" do it BECAUSE OF THE HOPE OF FINANCIAL SECURITY PORTRAYED! Not a bad thing IF it was legitimate!

However in most cases, the "company", product, or service is often times sub-standard, but no worries. The "leaders" (especially with known "family" or followers) or "those who get in first" will ride the train to profits for as long as they can, pitching the dream, until the train derails (legal issues or otherwise). By that time they're gone right on to the next "great thing". I've seen this time and again in "opportunities" presented to me over the years.

The "perfect storm" with the Dinar is that these "gurus" and/or their "sources" can mix enough fact in with their own spin, and you have no way to confirm, yes or no. Perfect example, "IT IS DEFINITELY DONE!!!! IF NOTHING CHANGES". You WANT them to be right, so there is the perpetual cycle.

Why do they do this? EASY...

1) They are Dinar holders themselves and when it finally happens, great!

2) While they're waiting, they make money from the masses. Simply by going to their site and staying excited, they BANK on the fact that, even if they print "don't run out and buy more dinars based on this information" THEY KNOW YOU WILL as long as they can keep everyone hopeful. They then get paid by their "pay-per-click" ads on their site AND commissions/kickbacks from Dinar dealers.

As always, this is my opinion and PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THE EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER.

• Upvote 2

SkyBear,

RUMOR, I'm sure Adam as well as countless of others have lives and can't spend what little time they/we have holding others hands. Adam imo is responsible for his site & what it puts forth not what other sites say/do. If someone wants to bring rumors over to this sites rumor section maybe those with feint of heart should avoid it. 

A fundemantal right to spout or print complete and utter rubbish, you are indeed correct.

Could it also be that we (collective use) might be reaching saturation point regarding such rubbish?

Might it also be thought that the same old get-outs (so that we can rip them apart, disprove, educate the newbies, etc, etc.) are also wearing a bit thin.

"Feint of  heart" might just be seen as a double edged sword to some amongst us, we do not "fear" reading it, nor do I fear saying that perhaps the more extreme rubbish could be self regulated by those that seem to have an unending need to keep posting this drivel. 

IMO this might have been reduced by stronger condemnation of those that continually do it, or maybe a system whereby a predetermined number of -"minus" against could have this drivel removed, or simply just heading it "Liars Corner" thereby reducing the Rumor section back to what it was origionally (I think) intended to be.

I have nowhere near your number of posts, I don't have the time I still have a job to do, and I don't think you would call any of us "feint hearted" should you ever have the chance to walk/drive with us.

Intentional rubbish is abhorant to me, as are those that support such vile misleading garbage being published here, leave it where it is cloud cuckoo land.

If the cap fits, wear it,.. retract one word above, your having a laugh mate.

I'm suddenly getting a lot of "pressure" to respond to "gurus"... so here's my official stance.

First, if I make a "public statement" related to whatever they are saying, I am bringing attention to them. In most cases, I don't think that's a great idea. Some of these clowns are just seeking attention, and I'm not going to give it to them. :twocents:

Second, I have spent a LOT of time and money and resources on ensuring that I am the FIRST to know when things happen in the IQD world... so if you want to be in my group, there's one way and one way only - VIP.

If you're not willing to pony up the couple pennies per day that it takes to support this site and be in the UNDISPUTED BEST PLACES TO BE regarding PostRV events... I just want to say "Good Luck". :tiphat:

SkyBear,

Thank you  :)

dinar a scam?

Absoutely not.  I can sell it today for a little bit more than I paid for it.  And I paid no one for information, advice, etc.  I purchased it from a reputable international currency company.  That's not a scam.

Truth! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Very True Adam, thanks for popping in!  I haven't posted for a VERY long time myself, but felt something had to be said about his latest "event"...notwithstanding the new one yesterday (RV'd in 6 countries...utter BS as it can be verified).  Thanks for your efforts to look out for the group, when/if this finally pops!   Cheers!