Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** Teen kills 4 drunk driving and is too rich to be jailed?

easyrider

In America there are two sets of justice; 1 for the rich & 1 for the poor.

Young adult high on drugs & alcohol drives while intoxicated killing 4 others. Rich? or Poor?

Rich go to counseling.....................................Poor go to jail.

Everything is "For Sale" in the USA. :(

• Upvote 3

Young adult high on drugs & alcohol drives while intoxicated killing 4 others. Rich? or Poor?

In most of the world is the same. Unfortunately.

You nailed it gym 

• Upvote 1

what sickens me is something happened in my life many years ago and NO i was NOT drunk completely sober and i went to jail for months and it wasnt even my fault and i didnt kill anyone and punks like this kill 4 people and go to a facility when they shouldnt have been behind the wheel intoxicated in the first place.  Karma will get him for sure.  Id love to see this spoiled little brat go to county jail and to get locked up with a celly that is charged with first degree murder waiting to go to state prison and see how he likes it, he would sh#% his pants.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

nstoolman1,

My point is people get wrongfully accused(easyrider) or let off easily(article above) every day. And just because your rich doesn't mean you automatically get off easy or not at all. How wealthy are Casey Anthony or George Zimmerman(if you believe him guilty)? I hate blanket statements is really what I'm trying to say. Oh and yes IFFFFFF this RV's I will be donating funds to charity, how much is my concern.

• Upvote 2

Ya know if we get rid of the rich this wouldn't happen.

Naa  we just need to get rid of the corrupt judicial system that can be bribed and swayed by big money. 

But yeah caz your right we cant ever get to the point that we look down on someone because they achieved what most of us couldnt  and are rich because of it.

and if in the same position who in here wouldnt buy their sons life if they could. Right or wrong. 

Its easy to say no I wouldnt but the reality is its human nature to protect your own  

• Upvote 1

Wow we rarely agree but on this I'm with ya all the way Gym! +1 :twothumbs:

Naa  we just need to get rid of the corrupt judicial system that can be bribed and swayed by big money. 

But yeah caz your right we cant ever get to the point that we look down on someone because they achieved what most of us couldnt  and are rich because of it.

and if in the same position who in here wouldnt buy their sons life if they could. Right or wrong. 

Its easy to say no I wouldnt but the reality is its human nature to protect your own  

Right on buddy!  I would do everything in my power to protect my children, right or wrong, but it sickens me that 4 lost their lives because of a punk who has no sense of personal responsibility.  That's the difference I feel my kids would step forward and do the right thing, whether I liked it or not, at least that' my hope as a parent.  He will one day answer to a higher power then our lame @$$ judicial system.

what sickens me is something happened in my life many years ago and NO i was NOT drunk completely sober and i went to jail for months and it wasnt even my fault and i didnt kill anyone and punks like this kill 4 people and go to a facility when they shouldnt have been behind the wheel intoxicated in the first place.  Karma will get him for sure.  Id love to see this spoiled little brat go to county jail and to get locked up with a celly that is charged with first degree murder waiting to go to state prison and see how he likes it, he would sh#% his pants.

Don't feel like the lone ranger buddy, that crap happens all the time, it's not what you know it's who you know, pathetic and our judicial system sucks.  They coddle the real criminals with a slap on the wrist, and crucify the rest of the population for petty things at the same time wasting our tax money sending these clowns thru therapy, giving them colored TV, and 3 meals a day.  Until more prisons become like sheriff Joe's we are going to keep having problems, most live better in prison then out, why wouldn't they want to go back?  Prison needs to be a place where you DON'T want to go!

If it was my child that got killed by him, it WOULD be an eye for an eye! no excuse for this, rich or poor. (sorry ,had to vent)

Glad you brought that up moose.

Cause thats another piece of this puzzle 

Vengeance

Just like the guy with money thats protecting his son

like you say moose if its your son laying on the slab

Hey your gonna move heaven and hell to see that one way or another this little pr&k is gonna face justice.

Again Human nature .

• Upvote 1

Side note: Will you be making these kinds of statements after the RV

or are you giving all your new found wealth to the needy and less fortunate?

Just asking?  :shrug:

I'd assume the  caz statement  you are referring to was  sarcastic... Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

If one is  around 30 years old one has already understood that more or less no matter where one lives.... this is a very unjust world.

There are some commendable attempts to make it better, to right the wrongs somehow.. but the core of this world's nature stays largely unjust.JMHO.

But as they say...  As long as there is life, there's hope ( for change).

We all should work towards these changes ( within our own possibilities) granted we believe they're  due ( or overdue).

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1